Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by .King-Of-Kings

This is just the beginning you knowπŸ˜†.

No its not the beginning...they always manipulate and change the numbers for a reason...and I am observing this for the last several years...its only now...that some others have started noticing too...
W*F. It was 36.50 yesterday. Now it's 36.37. Where did the 13 lakhs go in a day? πŸ˜†
So if BOI means shit to you BI, why so butt hurt with their figures or manipulations as you like to call it ? πŸ€”

And why mock those who want to follow BOI when you don't like being mocked for following producers figures ? This thread is proving out to be just the opposite of what you're saying...#JustSaying
Originally posted by NailClipper

Truth hurts. Sorry if "My BOI" hurt you.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Feiry.Fawkes

So if BOI means shit to you BI, why so butt hurt with their figures or manipulations as you like to call it ? πŸ€”

And why mock those who want to follow BOI when you don't like being mocked for following producers figures ? This thread is proving out to be just the opposite of what you're saying...#JustSaying

Fiery...people have been mocking and calling veterans of BW a fudger and manipulator based on this website...which is the biggest manipulator itself...thats why...I follow Taran and I never called anyone names because of Taran's figures...that is why I made this thread..
Originally posted by Feiry.Fawkes

I don't think Blue-Ice is butthurt. She is just spreading awareness about the fraud that BOI is, which II never realized before.

So my gratitude to Blue Ice for opening my eyes. Thanks for this thread. πŸ‘

And if anyone is being mocked here, it is BOI. Not the believers. I doubt anybody sane would believe it when the proof is out there for everyone to see.
Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

W*F. It was 36.50 yesterday. Now it's 36.37. Where did the 13 lakhs go in a day? πŸ˜†

Oh shit...i totally forgot...it was 36.50 yesterday🀣
Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

I don't think Blue-Ice is butthurt. She is just spreading awareness about the fraud that BOI is, which II never realized before.

So my gratitude to Blue Ice for opening my eyes. Thanks for this thread. πŸ‘

And if anyone is being mocked here, it is BOI. Not the believers. I doubt anybody sane would believe it when the proof is out there for everyone to see.

Thanks a lot OC...I am mocking BOI and no one else...and I wouldn't even have made this thread...if Shahrukh who has been this industry for 25 years...never slipped from top 3 was not called a fudger based on this website...I just follow BH's numbers...
Originally posted by blue-ice

No its not the beginning...they always manipulate and change the numbers for a reason...and I am observing this for the last several years...its only now...that some others have started noticing too...

I meant for HNYπŸ˜†
Originally posted by blue-ice

Fiery...people have been mocking and calling veterans of BW a fudger and manipulator based on this website...which is the biggest manipulator itself...thats why...I follow Taran and I never called anyone names because of Taran's figures...that is why I made this thread..

I have never seen TA's figures being mocked except for K3. Yes there are changes and variations with BOI, but still seems quite reliable, at least to me. TA comes on and off like a foundation πŸ˜† Not consistent. Who else reports producers' figures ?

P.S: Then again, why the heck not. I am all up for tit for tat mocking and fun. So continue away πŸ˜†