Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

๐Ÿคฃ

Maybe when the Indian Rupee strengthens again...HNY will have a 50 cr opening๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
Originally posted by blue-ice

Maybe when the Indian Rupee strengthens again...HNY will have a 50 cr opening๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..

ssshhh, that already helped Chennai Express

anyone who can see through their manipulations will do the same...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I actually believe on good cinema BOI and BH both are not accurate they are working for own benefits which is very wrong they don't know they are trying to play with public some day it will go wrong them for sure     
hallelujah...@ BI ur thread earned a " hit" status because of BOI...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
challo BI khush ho jao๐Ÿ˜†
  retweeted
Mehr Tarar @MehrTarar  

#AmirKhan No actor of this generation or the one before his who can match his acting prowess. What a splendid actor, in a league of his own.

Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

ssshhh, that already helped Chennai Express

O teri...CE๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I remember when CE beat the 3 Idiot record...BOI went into shock mode for a week...there were absolutely nothing from BOI on CE...and then...rote dhote ...dil per pattar rakh kar ...they said OK CE made 208 cr๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by Lighthearted

I actually believe on good cinema BOI and BH both are not accurate they are working for own benefits which is very wrong they don't know they are trying to play with public some day it will go wrong them for sure     

Yup...its ur choice what u believe...my problem is when people start blaming an actor based on a faulty website..
Originally posted by Lighthearted

challo BI khush ho jao๐Ÿ˜†
  retweeted
Mehr Tarar @MehrTarar  

#AmirKhan No actor of this generation or the one before his who can match his acting prowess. What a splendid actor, in a league of his own.

Totally agree...like I said ...no one in BW and HW could have done PK like him...โญ๏ธ
Originally posted by preep

hallelujah...@ BI ur thread earned a " hit" status because of BOI...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo BOI kameena kissi achhe kaam toh aaya๐Ÿคฃ

Chalo BOI kameena kissi achhe kaam toh aaya๐Ÿคฃ

I think today you are in the worst mood thanks god BOI not staying near your place๐Ÿ˜†