Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Dark hero Rises--- (Page 3)

IFfreak Senior Member

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie2308Paint.It.BlacK.

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

sanam2 is negative LOL
Hm...that's what i thought when i watched the epi yesterday !
Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

The CV's have mucked up this whole track. Sanam through no fault of her own is suffering consequences that she should not. I have not even watched the episode, coz I find the whole premise of what Sanam has been reduced to, too disturbing.
Anyways, all I will say is that Aahil needs to PAY for the way he is acting, and Sanam 2 needs to be kicked out, with some money. She does not belong there. Aahil NEVER consented to marry her in the first place. He owes her nothing!
MandyHug

you know I was shocked when I saw Aahil watching Sanam doing mujra?! Aahil saw her dignity being showcased and he didnt even try to stop her!!
I couldnt understand, why are they killing the love Story so brutally?!!
The CVs have messed up the whole thing i dnt why! And i think soon it will go beyond repair. And perhaps we have to bade goodbye to the couple, that otherwise could've been a path breaking and most beautiful love stories !

Mandy, Even i decided to nt watch it, but then in hope that they would show something better, i did. But when i saw all that ketchup-i was too disheartened. So I made this post only to bring some justification to the characters, because in the show nothing makes sense.Sleepy

and seriously, i dnt understand, why they're hell bent on destroying such an amazing chemistry by feeding the plot with nonsensical fillers !Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GitaIyer

GitaIyer IF-Sizzlerz
GitaIyer
GitaIyer

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Lovely Post dear. Dark hero rises, sleeps, then rises again and then goes to sleep again.
Ahil is blowing hot blowing cold. And none of the women in his life - his ammijaan, his first wife or second wife are coming clean.

Tanveers should get her priorities rights - she wants the property or she wants sanam out or she wants a hold on Ahil. 

Sanam should get her priorities right - she wants to tell her truth to AHil she wants to revenge her parents death, she wants to expose Nawab truth, she wants to be a good souten to Sanam2. In midst of all this, she goes and makes Apple pie.

Sanam2, she is brave enough to save dying persons, dig graves, but puts on a bechari look for her shauhar. Lots is amiss here and none are bothered about this girl. 

Seriously, the patience is being tested like never before.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paint.It.BlacK.

rabees011 Goldie
rabees011
rabees011

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Lesson for life: Don't fall for Dark heroes that are mama's boys, as they will never put their trust in you or secure your position in their lives. Whether they love, hate, envy, or obey depends completely on the situation. If the situation is merry, they will put you on a pedestal so high that you will tremble with the fear of falling. Likewise, if the situation is somewhat harsh, they will stoop down to their original level of being jerks and cause you to crumble to the floor and oblige you to beg them for mercy. 

Edited by rabees011 - 23 December 2014 at 9:30pm

IFfreak Senior Member

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top