Nominations Spoiler - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by DesiPlutocrat

Upen will be out!
Salman hinted that a firebrand and dangerous lady (Dolly Bindra) and a handsome male who wants Sonali "Mala Sonali Paijee" (Rahul Mahajan as he is a maharashtrian and salman uttered in Marathi to connect both) will enter and there will be a triangle between Rahul, Sonali & Dimpi. So these 2 girls are not going anywhere.

Upen will be plucked and weeded out!

Yes upen's game is exposed
If rahul is coming then dimpy is safe too
Upen will go this week (midweek eviction ho jaye plz )
Originally posted by throughmysenses

Wrong idea. Upen got least Votes when Diandra was evicted. This time, Praneet was the lowest in Vote count.

who was the highest
Sonali has put on so much weight - Just watching her obesity on TV is so off putting,  she has become HUGE and even Media etc are talking about her significant meat gain. She should seriously go, and work on her body, it is absolutely obese.
r u sure upen is nominated ?
pritam ali karishma are strong contentors
dimpy will be safe coz rahul is coming
if upen is not nominated then sonali will go 
if both upen & sonali are nominated then both have equal chances
Upen will definitely get the least amount of votes I totally see him going back to being boring this week after Sallus lecture but even if he doesn't listen to salman and get saved by bb then that's ridiculous!

Hopefully Sonali will get enough footage as a captain to be saved!Edited by LSctt - 9 years ago
Only UPEN should go this week... 
I feel its between upen and sonali...like shilpa said they both r doing good...and dimpy is safe for rahul so only karishma can be or can be not...may be this time she gets for her crying on salman's joke...
Its between sonali ali upen, or it might be a shocking elimination like Praneets, and may be Pritam might go! I guess its all about who gives entertainment this week,if your not shown much then its pack up time. Anyway as long as my tannas safe ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Missvinz

Its between sonali ali upen, or it might be a shocking elimination like Praneets, and may be Pritam might go! I guess its all about who gives entertainment this week,if your not shown much then its pack up time. Anyway as long as my tannas safe ðŸ˜Š
yes content matters more than votes

Originally posted by throughmysenses

Wrong idea. Upen got least Votes when Diandra was evicted. This time, Praneet was the lowest in Vote count.

Yes please tell us who got the highest ðŸ˜Š and im glad upen got more votes then praneet