Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #49 (Page 74)

.chiquitita. IF-Sizzlerz
.chiquitita.
.chiquitita.

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

That's a possibility... I am expecting this track to go in two ways... One is this way... But, its unlikely because Raman is doing this out of ignorance unlike accident track... Ishita is not someone who holds grudge against anyone but she's not a quitter. Rather than Ishita giving up, she doesn't have answers for Ruhi's questions. So, it depends on RKB...
thats exactly and promo plays out their its RKB who has to choose...which i think he can see thats what he is angry, furious that he will have to leave the child he craved for...there is no chance of him choosing adi over ishu...bcoz rkb can do anything for ishu thats what sacrifice plays...he was willing leaving everything even adi too and his family for her...
he is not blinded...he is too hoping miracle i think like ishu...in case adi accepts ishu as ishima...in olv he doesnt ask her to say sorry...he says adi wants that...and he is clearly upset...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaSeriousreader-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abha2701

That's a possibility... I am expecting this track to go in two ways... One is this way... But, its unlikely because Raman is doing this out of ignorance unlike accident track... Ishita is not someone who holds grudge against anyone but she's not a quitter. Rather than Ishita giving up, she doesn't have answers for Ruhi's questions. So, it depends on RKB...
thats exactly and promo plays out their its RKB who has to choose...which i think he can see thats what he is angry, furious that he will have to leave the child he craved for...there is no chance of him choosing adi over ishu...bcoz rkb can do anything for ishu thats what sacrifice plays...he was willing leaving everything even adi too and his family for her...
he is not blinded...he is too hoping miracle i think like ishu...in case adi accepts ishu as ishima...in olv he doesnt ask her to say sorry...he says adi wants that...and he is clearly upset...

Like there is a need for Adi to realise that his parents can't unite, Raman needs to realise that he can't get his son and wife at a time... Atleast not now... This track must end on a high... leading to custody track. Without Custody, Raman can't have Adi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumya.chiquitita.Nichuss

.chiquitita. IF-Sizzlerz
.chiquitita.
.chiquitita.

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abha2701

Like there is a need for Adi to realise that his parents can't unite, Raman needs to realise that he can't get his son and wife at a time... Atleast not now... This track must end on a high... leading to custody track. Without Custody, Raman can't have Adi...
exactly...hope tracks soon but u know after todays ishu and ruhi part ...it will be interesting to see...how they both give back...
but one hope puttar should tone down his anger little...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyamischief-kri-Nichuss

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
thats true...

there is no need for saying ilu...

its already so clear how both are in love...

that was so cute of ishu...

making her parents proud for wht she is...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tharun123DivSoumyamischief.TIA.-kri-.chiquitita.

.TIA. IF-Dazzler
.TIA.
.TIA.

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

thats true...

there is no need for saying ilu...

its already so clear how both are in love...

that was so cute of ishu...

making her parents proud for wht she is...

I know Nich...the way she described their relation was beautifulEmbarrassed. I loved this whole talk.
Wow Ishus silent dhamki says a lot. Even if shaggy traps her in a web of lies or shit she will come out.
N best will be to see her n puttar patch up Day DreamingBlushing

Edited by Tiadas03 - 15 January 2015 at 10:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyamischief-kri-.chiquitita.-K.13-Nichuss

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
shagun have to b careful to ishu...

so true...

shagun feels she is smart n intelligent...

but she doesnt knw... she s the most dumbest woman...

first she left raman for money n luxury...

now for same reason... trying to get raman back...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumya.TIA.

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Cry wt a scene was amma n ishu's ...
Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
ys tia...