Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #49 (Page 72)

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 72239

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
abha...n others...

one thing...its not shagun v/s ishita...

please take that mu out of u all

its adi v/s ruhi or adi v/s ishita or shagun v/s ruhi


the last some epsd...really showed...how much ruhi s protector of her ishima...

she wont allow her ishima to get insultedd...

this wt happening...

so dont mix shagun v/s ishita...

its never goin to happen at all...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaamrithas-kri-

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Joined: 24 December 2008
Posts: 3756

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Remember the scene where Mani cautions Ishita that if Raman had to choose between Adi and Ishita, he would choose his son. May be, there actually will be a situation soon where Ishita leaves the Bhalla house to stay with her parents until Raman takes his decision. The Iyers were also wondering yesterday what if the Bhallas had to choose between Adi and Ishita, what would they do. And Ishita very emphatically said today that nobody can take her for granted. So, I think, this track will end in Raman asking Shagun to leave the Bhalla house, even if that means parting with Adi, and ask Ishita to come back.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyabanksiimischiefamrithas-kri-.chiquitita.Nichuss

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Joined: 23 April 2011
Posts: 21684

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiadas03

Originally posted by krikumar.91

Originally posted by stylish_VJ

Hi...Smile

Ishita and Shagun can never co-exist under the same roof. No matter how much everybody argues Shagun is only Adi's mom...the truth yeh bhi hai that SHAGUN IS RAMAN'S EX-WIFE. You can't conveniently ignore that truth

Whether Raman realizes this or is willingly turning a blind eye is the question of the decade. But by the time he realizes this probably things will be in a state which can't be salvaged anymore. Confused

Confession iss agnipariksha ke bina nahi dikha sakte yaar... Someone is leaving Bhalla house now. I said this before. Shagun has left. If she's coming back, Ishita is going to leave... They are not going to stay in the same house anymore...
True KriTongue...someone is leaving n I have a strong strong feeling it's gonna be Ishu. Coz like sbb has said shaggy is going to create some major drama so if Ishu gets trapped she's going for sure, I only want her to leave herself with her self respect intact. Dunno if it will though. 
Ruhi seems like will be the saviour along with rkb. I'm not giving up on him so soonEmbarrassed

Ishita is not going to fall for Shagun's cheap tricks... RKB alone can make her quit... So, its RKB who's falling for Shagun's tricks... RKB is going to bring things back on track but he's going to mess them up too...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyabanksii.TIA.amrithas.chiquitita.Nichuss

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 72239

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Remember the scene where Mani cautions Ishita that if Raman had to choose between Adi and Ishita, he would choose his son. May be, there actually will be a situation soon where Ishita leaves the Bhalla house to stay with her parents until Raman takes his decision. The Iyers were also wondering yesterday what if the Bhallas had to choose between Adi and Ishita, what would they do. And Ishita very emphatically said today that nobody can take her for granted. So, I think, this track will end in Raman asking Shagun to leave the Bhalla house, even if that means parting with Adi, and ask Ishita to come back.


dittooo this is wt i m too getting frm the monday episode...

appa questioned...we got mannath scene...

ruhi questioned... still unanswered...which can be  only answered by raman...

so just wait...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyasub_rosaamrithas-kri-.chiquitita.

.chiquitita. IF-Sizzlerz
.chiquitita.
.chiquitita.

Joined: 15 July 2014
Posts: 14167

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91


Its not mahaanta... But, i for one, wouldn't want her to stay in that asylum and take the shit thrown by others... Ek din Shagun Ishita ke jagah rahegi toh khud bhaag jayegi... Raman keeps repeating it that Ishita has her own place in that house... But, its easier said than done... Let us see how RKB handles this... Shouting before Shagun is not right...
its not mahanta...she knows raman...like we know ...i know in real life people who can say anything when they are angry...my brother is one...when he is super angry...he can speak anything...that is characterisation...after point u know them...it does hurt...and u expect sorry but...that doesnt mean breaking off relation...

p.s. call me sadist...i too want ishu should leave but after taking raman out of this mess...which she has created by her mistake on anni day...where she gives shaggy too much hope...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaamrithas-kri-

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 72239

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

[
Ishita is not going to fall for Shagun's cheap tricks... RKB alone can make her quit... So, its RKB who's falling for Shagun's tricks... RKB is going to bring things back on track but he's going to mess them up too...


right


tats y i said... adi wont b part f bhallas...in this track...its almost sure...

seeing the situation...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithas-kri-.chiquitita.

.chiquitita. IF-Sizzlerz
.chiquitita.
.chiquitita.

Joined: 15 July 2014
Posts: 14167

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

abha...n others...

one thing...its not shagun v/s ishita...

please take that mu out of u all

its adi v/s ruhi or adi v/s ishita or shagun v/s ruhi


the last some epsd...really showed...how much ruhi s protector of her ishima...

she wont allow her ishima to get insultedd...

this wt happening...

so dont mix shagun v/s ishita...

its never goin to happen at all...
may be yar...i too thought same...but after today dialogue i am tolerating shagun and mera paitence toot gya tho...
gave me thought...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nichuss

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 72239

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
hum sab ka patience...is drowning...
bc we r nt ishita...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

banksii-kri-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Missing Logic In Daily Soaps - 20 Illogical Symptoms Indian Daily Soap

2 3

Author: ElOqUeNcE   Replies: 16   Views: 5928

ElOqUeNcE 16 5928 04 February 2015 at 7:42pm by agreatperhaps
Yesterday episode is last episode for ME

Author: 3fra   Replies: 2   Views: 2065

3fra 2 2065 15 November 2014 at 1:03am by sanaasr
tonight episode was yhm episode <3

2 3 4 5

Author: ...EhSaas...   Replies: 37   Views: 7965

...EhSaas... 37 7965 19 October 2014 at 1:05am by The_Karanist
last part of today episode stole the episode

2 3 4

Author: ...EhSaas...   Replies: 26   Views: 6877

...EhSaas... 26 6877 23 August 2014 at 8:27am by ...EhSaas...
YHM Episode 85:Aired on 22nd March,2014 (Pre Episode Discussion)

Author: DivianTanz_Divz   Replies: 6   Views: 2677

DivianTanz_Divz 6 2677 24 June 2014 at 5:15am by YhmCraze

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index