Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #49 (Page 71)

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abha2701

Originally posted by -Samutha-

Originally posted by krikumar.91

Raman selfish ho gaya Adi ke pyaar mein ab... He who has warning Ishita forever is taking advantage of Ishita now... He needs to lose her to know the worth...
I don't want ishita to apologise. Its better if she carries her self-respect along with her .I seriously want her to disappear frm d bhalla atleast for half day. Or some dental campaign. LOL then oly Raman can realize. but frm Anita's insta pics, looks like shagun is back. so ishita has apologized -.- :/

may be...
per shagun mein kaunsa self respect hai yar...aise hi aa gyi hogi...AngryAngry

waiting hand gesture smileywaiting hand gesture smileywaiting hand gesture smileywaiting hand gesture smileywaiting hand gesture smileywaiting hand gesture smiley

no one is giving me spoiler...

i hardlyneed it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-.chiquitita.

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged

One small clarification from my side... Raman is not obsessed with Adi...  He doesn't have an idea of the full story... Adi's evil nature... So, he's not completely at fault too but a mistake is a mistake...

ys ys...

raman is nt seeing the real side adi ..as he s blinded with happiness...

for getting son near him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stylish_VJ

Hi...Smile

Ishita and Shagun can never co-exist under the same roof. No matter how much everybody argues Shagun is only Adi's mom...the truth yeh bhi hai that SHAGUN IS RAMAN'S EX-WIFE. You can't conveniently ignore that truth

Whether Raman realizes this or is willingly turning a blind eye is the question of the decade. But by the time he realizes this probably things will be in a state which can't be salvaged anymore. Confused

Confession iss agnipariksha ke bina nahi dikha sakte yaar... Someone is leaving Bhalla house now. I said this before. Shagun has left. If she's coming back, Ishita is going to leave... They are not going to stay in the same house anymore...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

banksiiDivSoumyavanisree.TIA..chiquitita.Nichuss

.chiquitita. IF-Sizzlerz
.chiquitita.
.chiquitita.

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Hi...Smile

Ishita and Shagun can never co-exist under the same roof. No matter how much everybody argues Shagun is only Adi's mom...the truth yeh bhi hai that SHAGUN IS RAMAN'S EX-WIFE. You can't conveniently ignore that truth

Whether Raman realizes this or is willingly turning a blind eye is the question of the decade. But by the time he realizes this probably things will be in a state which can't be salvaged anymore. Confused

Confession iss agnipariksha ke bina nahi dikha sakte yaar... Someone is leaving Bhalla house now. I said this before. Shagun has left. If she's coming back, Ishita is going to leave... They are not going to stay in the same house anymore...
kri think may be ishu is going on war...she is not the one who gave up on her relation so easily...leaving bhalla house would be last thing ...i think now its ishu vs shagun game...
shaggy cant win...may be after track she leave the bhalla house...

Edited by abha2701 - 15 January 2015 at 8:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-Nichuss

ChocolateOxygen IF-Dazzler
ChocolateOxygen
ChocolateOxygen

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
When Raman lost someone, he understood their value. It haond with adi, ruhi, ishita. So, now Raman is insecured about adi. but for sure, he'll manofy ishita aftr d fight LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumya.chiquitita.-kri-Nichuss

.TIA. IF-Dazzler
.TIA.
.TIA.

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Hi...Smile

True KriTongue...someone is leaving n I have a strong strong feeling it's gonna be Ishu. Coz like sbb has said shaggy is going to create some major drama so if Ishu gets trapped she's going for sure, I only want her to leave herself with her self respect intact. Dunno if it will though. 
Ruhi seems like will be the saviour along with rkb. I'm not giving up on him so soonEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

banksii-kri-.chiquitita.Nichuss

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Hi...Smile

Not bothered about Confession in all this mess (Waise I did not even mention Confession) and honestly I don't mind Ishita leaving in fact I am all game for Ishita leave the Bhalla House

-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abha2701

Hi...Smile

kri think may be ishu is going on war...she is not the one who gave up on her relation so easily...leaving bhalla house would be last thing ...i think now its ishu vs shagun game...

Its not mahaanta... But, i for one, wouldn't want her to stay in that asylum and take the shit thrown by others... Ek din Shagun Ishita ke jagah rahegi toh khud bhaag jayegi... Raman keeps repeating it that Ishita has her own place in that house... But, its easier said than done... Let us see how RKB handles this... Shouting before Shagun is not right...

banksii

Go to top