Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #49 (Page 69)

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 72227

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged

wt the hell the directors n producers see in this white cockroach...

ewww

she n samanatha the 2 waste f south indian movies...

*sorry guyss...i have became...shagun today...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 72227

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Originally posted by Nichuss

kicha...
like we said strday

our instincts goin to b true...

i will b so happy...if ruhi take ishu frm this bhallas...

"ghar ki chirag" ki chamchasss 

purring cat emoticonpurring cat emoticonpurring cat emoticon

Hum sab sadist hai... Prove ho gayi... Ab Raman ki galti pe focus kar rahe hain... How can Ishita become Adi's Ishima if he doesn't want to see her face too... Raman, your son is Shagun's son too... Yaad rakhna... Phir se sorry ka drama... Ishita sorry bolegi kya? 

seein the insta pics...

i guess
ishu says sorry...

may b ruhi will react with this...like the past time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.TIA.-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Joined: 23 April 2011
Posts: 21684

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss


wt the hell the directors n producers see in this white cockroach...

ewww

she n samanatha the 2 waste f south indian movies...

*sorry guyss...i have became...shagun today...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

YHM ki galti... Isliye kehte hain itna mat dikhavo iss Shagun ko...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nichuss

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Joined: 23 April 2011
Posts: 21684

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by krikumar.91

Originally posted by Nichuss

kicha...
like we said strday

our instincts goin to b true...

i will b so happy...if ruhi take ishu frm this bhallas...

"ghar ki chirag" ki chamchasss 

purring cat emoticonpurring cat emoticonpurring cat emoticon

Hum sab sadist hai... Prove ho gayi... Ab Raman ki galti pe focus kar rahe hain... How can Ishita become Adi's Ishima if he doesn't want to see her face too... Raman, your son is Shagun's son too... Yaad rakhna... Phir se sorry ka drama... Ishita sorry bolegi kya? 

seein the insta pics...

i guess
ishu says sorry...

may b ruhi will react with this...like the past time...

That's not right... Raman ki galti... Ruhi kabhi maaf nahi karegi...
Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 72227

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Raman selfish ho gaya Adi ke pyaar mein ab... He who has warning Ishita forever is taking advantage of Ishita now... He needs to lose her to know the worth...

yeah...

but lets wait for the epsd...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 72227

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Originally posted by Nichuss


wt the hell the directors n producers see in this white cockroach...

ewww

she n samanatha the 2 waste f south indian movies...

*sorry guyss...i have became...shagun today...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

YHM ki galti... Isliye kehte hain itna mat dikhavo iss Shagun ko...


ha ha ha ha ha ha ha


this is gud "KICK" kichaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-

.chiquitita. IF-Sizzlerz
.chiquitita.
.chiquitita.

Joined: 15 July 2014
Posts: 14167

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Raman selfish ho gaya Adi ke pyaar mein ab... He who has warning Ishita forever is taking advantage of Ishita now... He needs to lose her to know the worth...

hii kri...i agree...
its delimma now he is just going to be trapped and hurt from tommorow...where he try everything to ensure that his happy sapna of family doesnt break...where he has too loose adi...knowing ishita ...he going extent where he can get back to his dream...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Joined: 27 December 2011
Posts: 14550

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
So are we heading toward raman being obsessive and blind for Adi again? Oh no yaar grrr ran ir doing a big mistake
Hope ishu gives him back this time after bringing Shagun back home
On what basis he brings her back? Doesn't he even for a second think that he cannot let shagun stay there? Dude for God sake you are married now for how long will he keep her there his ex...its getting shitty and disgusting

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Missing Logic In Daily Soaps - 20 Illogical Symptoms Indian Daily Soap

2 3

Author: ElOqUeNcE   Replies: 16   Views: 6012

ElOqUeNcE 16 6012 04 February 2015 at 7:42pm by agreatperhaps
Yesterday episode is last episode for ME

Author: 3fra   Replies: 2   Views: 2090

3fra 2 2090 15 November 2014 at 1:03am by sanaasr
tonight episode was yhm episode <3

2 3 4 5

Author: ...EhSaas...   Replies: 37   Views: 8036

...EhSaas... 37 8036 19 October 2014 at 1:05am by The_Karanist
last part of today episode stole the episode

2 3 4

Author: ...EhSaas...   Replies: 26   Views: 6922

...EhSaas... 26 6922 23 August 2014 at 8:27am by ...EhSaas...
YHM Episode 85:Aired on 22nd March,2014 (Pre Episode Discussion)

Author: DivianTanz_Divz   Replies: 6   Views: 2706

DivianTanz_Divz 6 2706 24 June 2014 at 5:15am by YhmCraze

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index