Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #49 (Page 45)

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

That was a gr8 job by Ishita... or whomever who stalked IF... Good that they wanted to answer viewers question... But, the finishing wasn't gr8... Ishita didn't talk about answering Ruhi's question. She can't snatch this happiness from Raman but this can't be the family picture forever too... What about that? I think that's our question...

Wish raman heard this as well...he also should realize shagun can't stay there forever
and precap: shaguniya is back grrr now we will have to see their car scene and then her overhearing Ishra going out this making them fight and gets successful as well

So the sequence would be like today SBB scene of raman yelling at ishu then their bedroom fight and then hall punja fight scene of raman-romi shagun supportimg raman and ishu jealous and then Adi missing drama
Grrr aur kitna kichenge? Hope by Lori celebration shaguniya truth comes out in open in front of everyone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanisree-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

Im happy knwing ruhi reacting...

Kicha u r ryt ths track will take twist with ruhi beinf th bridge...

Ruhi is going to play a vital role... On one hand, if its Adi vs Ishita on the other hand, its going to be Ruhi vs Shagun...

BTW, loved PP's advice... She's confident that Raman won't budge... Shagun, listen to her...

vanisreeNichuss

ananya10 Senior Member
ananya10
ananya10

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Shagun is being too delusional.. Choosing adi over ishita also means choosing adi over ruhi. Will raman do dat.. I guess her next target will be ru...

-kri-Nichuss

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya10

Shagun is being too delusional.. Choosing adi over ishita also means choosing adi over ruhi. Will raman do dat.. I guess her next target will be ru...

Shagun's problem is her tunnel vision... She's never going to turn towards her... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nichuss

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

That was a gr8 job by Ishita... or whomever who stalked IF... Good that they wanted to answer viewers question... But, the finishing wasn't gr8... Ishita didn't talk about answering Ruhi's question. She can't snatch this happiness from Raman but this can't be the family picture forever too... What about that? I think that's our question...

Wish raman heard this as well...he also should realize shagun can't stay there forever
and precap: shaguniya is back grrr now we will have to see their car scene and then her overhearing Ishra going out this making them fight and gets successful as well

So the sequence would be like today SBB scene of raman yelling at ishu then their bedroom fight and then hall punja fight scene of raman-romi shagun supportimg raman and ishu jealous and then Adi missing drama
Grrr aur kitna kichenge? Hope by Lori celebration shaguniya truth comes out in open in front of everyone

Seriously...its going in the right direction now... Shagun is now working on this... She wants to create rift between Ishra now... Can Raman live without Ishita? Do you think Shagun even has a slightest idea about Ishra's rishtha? No... She is seeing him as the same old Raman... This Raman is different... Let this track end soon...

.TIA.Nichuss

shidin0117 IF-Dazzler
shidin0117
shidin0117

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunabhi

Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

Ohh, I so love her lecture today..
Finally got a glimpse of what's running inside her brain..LOL

Yaar, ek baar aise uss balloon head ko bhi fire kardo na..LOL Maza aa jayega..Evil SmileROFL
JKR mode pe ROFL

Woh bhi kar degi, intehzaar ka phal meetha hota hai, agar she is stalking IF, yeh bhi mil jayegi. Bas I want it in front of whole family and Adi and Puttar. And Puttar shld add his famous taunts and one liners, I am feeling so good jst imagining it.

Nichuss

ananya10 Senior Member
ananya10
ananya10

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ananya10

Shagun's problem is her tunnel vision... She's never going to turn towards her...

Dis track is getting somewhere now.. Drama is gonna peak.. Just wish it ends soon

Nichuss

shivashna Groupbie
shivashna
shivashna

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Forgive me but this track is getting no shit done! I feel that maybe the mangalsutra track might actually be relayed insulting it's value completely. Like I am a tamilian and I understand that the thaali holds utmost signifcance for ishita but that doesn't allow her to disrespect her husbands culture. It's going to be pure masala! Thats my opinion though 

Go to top