Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #49 (Page 3)

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 72242

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Originally posted by Nichuss

btwn kicha...
wts ur idea on the story...

i saw ur comment on prev thread...

but didnt say wht it was...



Much is going on... From what i understand, two tracks must converge... Vandu knows the truth on the other hand, Adi is digging grave for Shagun by scolding Ruhi... Ruhi understands everything including the fact that the equation between her parents has come a long way from marriage... She's not going to let some brat spoil it for Ishu... She places Ishita above everyone... More than Adi vs Ishita, its Adi vs Ruhi too... 

hmmm we cant say

with mondays segment...

adi v/s ruhi...

wont b tat bad...

ruhi s always protector f ishu...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 72242

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Originally posted by Nichuss

sachi kichaa...
toshiji like peoples r more in our country...

who only believe boys r thr fmaily pride...


but tey forget girls r also smart...n can achieve the goal..

Sad that ppl fails to realise it... 

im also victim of such family...

i knw hw hurting it is...

wen its said...we r just outsiders...n only brothers belong to tat family...:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 72242

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
ishu was hiding behind raman n trying to wipe the tears...

from ruhi

pongal is goin to b crucial...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Joined: 23 April 2011
Posts: 21684

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
As usual, cv's are bringing in hints for the upcoming track now... Europe, Sarika, Raina or whomever she was, Vandu's pregnancy, Rinky, Simmi's divorce... Dunno which one will gain prominence now... But, all of them are major...Ishra's story will have a slow and steady progress...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nichuss

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Joined: 23 April 2011
Posts: 21684

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by krikumar.91

Originally posted by Nichuss

btwn kicha...
wts ur idea on the story...

i saw ur comment on prev thread...

but didnt say wht it was...



Much is going on... From what i understand, two tracks must converge... Vandu knows the truth on the other hand, Adi is digging grave for Shagun by scolding Ruhi... Ruhi understands everything including the fact that the equation between her parents has come a long way from marriage... She's not going to let some brat spoil it for Ishu... She places Ishita above everyone... More than Adi vs Ishita, its Adi vs Ruhi too... 

hmmm we cant say

with mondays segment...

adi v/s ruhi...

wont b tat bad...

ruhi s always protector f ishu...

She's needed... Ishita will never go against a kid unless she knows who the mastermind is... Ruhi is needed here...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nichuss

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Joined: 23 April 2011
Posts: 21684

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by krikumar.91

Originally posted by Nichuss

sachi kichaa...
toshiji like peoples r more in our country...

who only believe boys r thr fmaily pride...


but tey forget girls r also smart...n can achieve the goal..

Sad that ppl fails to realise it... 

im also victim of such family...

i knw hw hurting it is...

wen its said...we r just outsiders...n only brothers belong to tat family...:(

Seriously... These ppl need a break... Just ignore them yaar... Woh kya jaane ladki hona kya hota hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yhmmylifeNichuss

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Joined: 23 April 2011
Posts: 21684

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

ishu was hiding behind raman n trying to wipe the tears...

from ruhi

pongal is goin to b crucial...

When? Sorry...didn't watch the first half of the epi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nichuss

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 72242

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@kicha...its horrible yaar...

to hear... in front tey act so nice ...n in back showing

nt happy f being girl... in family...

anyways...i crossed all that paths...

still im outsider... :)

in both families...in one family...i went to another family..

in other...i came frm another family

:) :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yhmmylife-kri-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Missing Logic In Daily Soaps - 20 Illogical Symptoms Indian Daily Soap

2 3

Author: ElOqUeNcE   Replies: 16   Views: 5823

ElOqUeNcE 16 5823 04 February 2015 at 7:42pm by agreatperhaps
Yesterday episode is last episode for ME

Author: 3fra   Replies: 2   Views: 2052

3fra 2 2052 15 November 2014 at 1:03am by sanaasr
tonight episode was yhm episode <3

2 3 4 5

Author: ...EhSaas...   Replies: 37   Views: 7876

...EhSaas... 37 7876 19 October 2014 at 1:05am by The_Karanist
last part of today episode stole the episode

2 3 4

Author: ...EhSaas...   Replies: 26   Views: 6825

...EhSaas... 26 6825 23 August 2014 at 8:27am by ...EhSaas...
YHM Episode 85:Aired on 22nd March,2014 (Pre Episode Discussion)

Author: DivianTanz_Divz   Replies: 6   Views: 2648

DivianTanz_Divz 6 2648 24 June 2014 at 5:15am by YhmCraze

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index