Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Raman back to delusional world...Says chalo sab kuch teek ho gaya.

Mihir : Bhai yeh aap bhi achi jo hua acha nahi hua aur kuch teek nahi hua...Sirf ek temporary pause laga hai...aur yeh sab phir se shuru hoga.
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anku-

This was going to happen guys. At whichever point Shagun would have entered this house she would have done all she could to make Ishita feel like an outsider. But she just doesn't realize the depth of any relation in this house. At this point Toshi is being unreasonable. Raman is being way too emotional and ignorant in his son's love. But that does not mean that these characters do not have scope to realize their mistakes and change themselves. Although I admit the track is cliched and could have been better. The fact is that without the bad taking place, the good can never outshine.

Just hoping they dont drag the track more. 

Anku love,

discussion has moved to LU thread 50!! wahaan aaja 
stylish_VJ thumbnail
Please pretty please tell me Raman heard that entire conversation in the precap (God Kal Tak Wait karna padega).

Atleast he will understand something when he sees his 7 year old daughter telling her mother that she would never hurt her and will never make her apologize EVER.

Exactly why RUHI and only RUHI is the soul of the show.  🤗 👏 👏
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Raman tells Mihir that all this seems to have settled a bit. But Mihir says you and me both know nothing is over, this all could start again. 

Mr and Mrs Iyer come to meet Mr and Mrs Bhalla and Shagun is trying too hard to behave like a part of the family. Mrs Iyer does not like it and pulls Raman and Ishita by their hand and gifts them new clothes, asking them to attend the pooja at 6. They both take blessings.Ishita leaves from there and Shagun gloats. Raman glares at Shagun and leaves too..

PRECAP  - Ruhi tells Ishita that last year you had gotten me home to meet Dadi Dadu and because of Tandon uncle you and Papa had to pray together even when you don't know each other. 

She then says, you're my mother and always will be, and no matter what happens I won't let you apologize ever. Ishita is touched and hugs Ruhi. Raman is seeing all this surprised, moved and probably guiltily. 
stylish_VJ thumbnail
😊
Edited by stylish_VJ - 9 years ago