Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #49 (Page 126)

yakutamt Senior Member
yakutamt
yakutamt

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Similarly they may just get a brainwave that Neelu has threatened to quit her job if she has to wash one more pee smelling bedsheet and god forbid if that happens...Ishita would loose the only person who sticks with her in the kitchen as she cleans and cooks looking after the ever boozed up Bhalla clan ...so in order to not loose Neelu Ishita has to keep Adi happy for which purpose she has to say Sorry Shagun three times a day religiously because of the grave sin she committed of marrying her ex, taking care of their daughter and basically make this messed up place resemble something akin to a home even when she filled cavities, extracted tooths and performed surgeries on her numerous patients..
ROFLROFLROFL
. this surely did crack.me up

Edited by yakutamt - 18 January 2015 at 11:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shidin0117

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shidin0117

@Aani,

Good to hear that ur Dad's health is much better. 

Today u r on a flow Aani, and I am loving ur comments, this is what I was missing, very sensible rantable points u have put up.

Oh I wouldnt insult kids of special school by saying Adi is one of them sweetheart those poor guys are smarter than he is frankly 

If anyone deserves a whack here its the writing ... the Bhallas are made pendulums here who oscillate between calling Ishita a laparwah aurat and Yashoda maiyya Wacko 

They want Ishita to mother Adi...Raman wants Ishita to become Ishimaa to him too but the fact is they also make her feel like she is nothing more than a glorified nanny or really a wicked stepmother who would strike down the heir to the throne the moment she gets a chance to do so Stern Smile

they bloody cant make their minds up - if Ishita doesnt disiciplane him she is a careless woman who doesnt look after a child, if she does she is a woman who is abusing their already troubled child ...they should realize they cant bloody have it both ways either she is a mom to Adi in which case she can scold him when need be as well as teach him manners when required or she isnt in which case the Bhallas should just stop blaming her for any and every thing related to Adi

Raman wants a lot from Ishita and the fact that she has turned his life around completely single handedly makes him feel she can do the same with his son too while he sits on his ass half of the tme and creates a ruckus during the other half.

Yeah, I should not be comparing Adi to those innocent souls... but I really loved what u written abt Raman. Sitting on his ass half the time and creating ruckus the other half LOL.

Waiting to see the end of this crappy track.

thanks Shilpa and well I say it like I see it LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shidin0117akdhalover

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

[
Aani...You are on a roll... Bechari neelu kya karegi... Apne saiyaan Mihika se shaadi kar liya... Isliye upset hai... Abhi yeh ultimatum nahi degi... Ishita bhi sautan se pareshan khud neelu bhi pareshaan apne sautan ke wajah se... Isliye company de rahi hai...LOL

Neel toh all in one lawyer hai yaar... Free time mein bhatak raha hai yeh pukarte hue... "Laut aao Trisha"... Do do engagement hui lekin ek bhi atlar tak nahi pahunch paayi...WinkLOL 

Shayad aisi soaps ke saath race mein rehkar cv's confuse ho gaye... Waiting for this stupid track to end now...

LOL on a roll or making up for the time away LOL you can look at it anyway you want LOL 

Neil was in LAT I had no clue but yeah he should be stinking rich man imagine a lawyer who keeps on handling corporate lawsuits and even cases of the family court - forget CEO' if a lawyer like this exists for real chase the dude and dont give up until you have him at the altar LOL while he milks his client for all their worth you keep his cards TongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yhmmylifeshidin0117appuss-kri-

yakutamt Senior Member
yakutamt
yakutamt

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Nice to see forum active that too on Sun it's been ages since all participated in active discussion
Shagun been giving too much screen space well friend ship with right people do lead to results seeing that clearly it's been Shagun shagun all the way from past so many months first marriage track now this...wish ishra and other characters too get their roles back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yhmmylifeappuss-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

Originally posted by krikumar.91

[
Aani...You are on a roll... Bechari neelu kya karegi... Apne saiyaan Mihika se shaadi kar liya... Isliye upset hai... Abhi yeh ultimatum nahi degi... Ishita bhi sautan se pareshan khud neelu bhi pareshaan apne sautan ke wajah se... Isliye company de rahi hai...LOL

Neel toh all in one lawyer hai yaar... Free time mein bhatak raha hai yeh pukarte hue... "Laut aao Trisha"... Do do engagement hui lekin ek bhi atlar tak nahi pahunch paayi...WinkLOL 

Shayad aisi soaps ke saath race mein rehkar cv's confuse ho gaye... Waiting for this stupid track to end now...

LOL on a roll or making up for the time away LOL you can look at it anyway you want LOL 

Neil was in LAT I had no clue but yeah he should be stinking rich man imagine a lawyer who keeps on handling corporate lawsuits and even cases of the family court - forget CEO' if a lawyer like this exists for real chase the dude and dont give up until you have him at the altar LOL while he milks his client for all their worth you keep his cards TongueLOL

Dhoondh Dhoondhkar wahan bhi pahunch gaya bechara...LOL You know what, in YHM, from Mihir till Pathak, everyone lives at the mercy of Raman... Sab ke liye kuch na kuch karta hai Raman excluding Ishita...Daant ke baarish ke alava bechari ko kuch nahi milti... Shagun ke language mein yeh log toh Charity case hai yaar... Wink

Edited by krikumar.91 - 18 January 2015 at 11:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appussQueSeraSera

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by appuss

This "bhalla clan turning stupid around adi" hopefully should end with this track
I have a strong feeling shagun will be exposed and Raman will show her the door but adi reforming will not be touched in this track... As reformed adi has very less scope a/c to CVs to shove shagun down our throat.

CVs are as obsessed with shagun as toshi-raman is with adi... they stop all tracks mid-way to insert her track

Mani track, simmi-param, bala-raina, vandu pregnancy, romi-sarika... everything is sidelined with shagun entry. I find it absurd bcoz all other cast are equally competent and I love to see them too instead of this shagun-adi crap. Vandu is so much wasted in this show.

Everytime this shagun-adi has -ve effect on TRPs but, CVs will be back to the same after few days break. I think anita's contract has definite screen-time reserved for her. I find no other logic.

Anju the problem isnt Shagun' presence she is the main vamp of the show so of course she is gonna be around always even when Adi learns her truth she wont just quit, pack her bags and set off for the Himalayas in fact if anything she would be out for blood and would go after Ishita with the hatred that has the passion of a thousand suns...BUT what is not sitting well is how the bhalla clan is just being so adjusting and complacent of the situation as if Shagun being in their homes isnt a problem to them since she means an all access pass to their GKC knowing this woman the way they have known... Toshi aunty having the feeling that her return would mess things up once again she is just being so adapting and worse she is inciting her precious GKC to treat Ishita like crap after questioning her authority in front of the kid...she and the Bhallas are just being so accomadating all of a sudden when it comes to Shagun that its just unreal even Simi is not making any caustic remarks or such to her...why all because of their GKC are they not expecting her to play games or mess with IshRa here? Are they not familiar with this woman and her tendencies then why are they mum...worse why are they ganging up on Ishita? Fine they are keeping a lid on because of the brat but does that mean they can lose some steam and do target practice with Ishita here...why because the woman brought back their precious GKC in their home once again when if she wanted she could have put her foot down against it ...are they even realizing what Ishita has done here, the extent to which she has gone...and WHY the most important question of it all?

She has done it because she has seen her family but mostly her husband the man she is in love with, the man she adores pine for this child...and since she cannot give them an heir, since her infertility still bothers her she has went out of her way to do this...her recent scene with Amma...was it not telling of this fact?

She said she married Raman, a man she disliked so much for a child but along with motherhood, she found so much more in this relationship...this marriage gave her the greatest joys possible...things she didnt dare dream off after her heart was broken because of her limitations...she wants to make sure that the person who made it possible, Raman who made her a mother, who made it possible for her to be in love again - she gives him just as much in return if not more and since she cannot possibly do that because she cant have a child she is doing this - she is RETURNING his son to Raman at the risk of her dignity, her marriage even...Amma warned Ishita but she also quietly accepted her daughter' explaination that day because what Amma saw was how the one truth that cant be changed still haunts her daughter - her infertility...how when Ishita mentioned she sees Raman is complete now she is basically saying I have an issue here - the world has considered me half a woman, the measure of a woman is made by the various roles, the various hats she dons and motherhood is said to complete her...something which she can never biologically attain she is doing this. She doesnt wish her limitations to be imposed on Raman...what she thinks can make him complete is what she can never fulfill...

I agree aani... She is not going anywhere. She can continue to do what she does best. But, not at the cost of all other characters... everyone is bloody butchered to fit her in the picture. That is the issue. 

Raman sadly thinks that shagun can live in bhalla house forever bcoz he can get his son. It is being too unfair to his wife, taking advantage of her good nature... especially coming from a man who could neither tolerate her mentioning about subbu nor mani, her true friend.

Ishita, I feel sorry for her... her inability is haunting her every second, her marriage could not heal it till now... and Raman added salt to her wounds, hit on her most weak point y'day. I always felt he will be the one to heal her insecurity but, ... well, CVs dont care about viewer emotion or they are just incapable of it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri--K.13-QueSeraSera

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yakutamt

Nice to see forum active that too on Sun it's been ages since all participated in active discussion
Shagun been giving too much screen space well friend ship with right people do lead to results seeing that clearly it's been Shagun shagun all the way from past so many months first marriage track now this...wish ishra and other characters too get their roles back

I know that everyone has this misconception... But friendship and work lies at its own place yaar... For friendship, Ishita can't become antagonist and Shagun, protagonist to give screen space. Shagun is going to be here till the end... She's an important character who brought Ishra together and who's going to strengthen their relationship. So, she is needed.

They are not prolonging this track but they haven't dealt with it sensibly which is making us feel so. The mess they have created is going to force them to close this soon...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyayakutamtyhmmylifeakdhaloverQueSeraSera

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

[QUOTE=appuss]

I agree aani... She is not going anywhere. She can continue to do what she does best. But, not at the cost of all other characters... everyone is bloody butchered to fit her in the picture. That is the issue. 

Raman sadly thinks that shagun can live in bhalla house forever bcoz he can get his son. It is being too unfair to his wife, taking advantage of her good nature... especially coming from a man who could neither tolerate her mentioning about subbu nor mani, her true friend.

Ishita, I feel sorry for her... her inability is haunting her every second, her marriage could not heal it till now... and Raman added salt to her wounds, hit on her most weak point y'day. I always felt he will be the one to heal her insecurity but, ... well, CVs dont care about viewer emotion or they are just incapable of it.

Ishita's insecurity separately needs a long track Anju... Yes, Ishu is somewhere bringing it here but i want cv's to deal with it separately... That's another track with immense potential... But, this is not the right time. Only when Ishra become husband and wife in every aspect, this track will have its impact...  The truth staring at her face all 24 X 7... Custody touched these subjects at places... YHM based on that book should do justice by highlighting her insecurity...  cv's wants to make us believe that Ishita is not a devi na... Let them bring it on...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

appussakdhalover-K.13-QueSeraSera

Go to top