Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #49 (Page 124)

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

Originally posted by krikumar.91

Not children but one child who's leading a settled life is going to be affected by these GKC crap... Toshi aur Raman ko mubarak ko uss naagin bahu aur uske bete ka... This track will show it again that all that glitters are not gold...

dont count on it Kri...the kid may pee in his pants again the moment he gets stressed for all we know the makers may show torturing Ishita is his stress buster LOL and the moment that he has to stop doing that he would wet the mattresses LOL

LOL Aani... You cracked me up... Ishita pe atyachaar hui toh stress buster...LOL Phir Toshi kahegi, dekho Ishita, tumhare wajah se mere ghar ka chirag ka yeh haal ho gaya...Pass aao... He must torture you now... 

Edited by krikumar.91 - 18 January 2015 at 8:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

banksiiappuss

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
This "bhalla clan turning stupid around adi" hopefully should end with this track
I have a strong feeling shagun will be exposed and Raman will show her the door but adi reforming will not be touched in this track... As reformed adi has very less scope a/c to CVs to shove shagun down our throat.

CVs are as obsessed with shagun as toshi-raman is with adi... they stop all tracks mid-way to insert her track

Mani track, simmi-param, bala-raina, vandu pregnancy, romi-sarika... everything is sidelined with shagun entry. I find it absurd bcoz all other cast are equally competent and I love to see them too instead of this shagun-adi crap. Vandu is so much wasted in this show.

Everytime this shagun-adi has -ve effect on TRPs but, CVs will be back to the same after few days break. I think anita's contract has definite screen-time reserved for her. I find no other logic.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

banksiimischiefAnju.smomb24-kri-Angel13-K.13-QueSeraSera

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

This "bhalla clan turning stupid around adi" hopefully should end with this track
I have a strong feeling shagun will be exposed and Raman will show her the door but adi reforming will not be touched in this track... As reformed adi has very less scope a/c to CVs to shove shagun down our throat.

CVs are as obsessed with shagun as toshi-raman is with adi... they stop all tracks mid-way to insert her track

Mani track, simmi-param, bala-raina, vandu pregnancy, romi-sarika... everything is sidelined with shagun entry. I find it absurd bcoz all other cast are equally competent and I love to see them too instead of this shagun-adi crap. Vandu is so much wasted in this show.

Everytime this shagun-adi has -ve effect on TRPs but, CVs will be back to the same after few days break. I think anita's contract has definite screen-time reserved for her. I find no other logic.

Don't blame anyone Anju... Shagun is different from the person portraying her na... cv's have the final say on everything...

Anju, this track is irritating but atleast its ending now... Happy with that. But, not expecting it to end in a week or two because it has to merge with another track... Ashok-Mihika comedy circus which is just 2 days old... If TRP is going to fall further, we can expect changes. Surprisingly, TRP janta doesn't appreciate GKC and Sautan anymore. Viewers have progressed but not cv's... A senstitive track has been reduced to bulls**t...  This track could have worked wonders had they focussed on Ishita and Adi but they want drama, drama and drama... They don't want Adi to reform under Ishima's supervision now... They want to stretch it... After working on it for a week, a sudden change... 

Anyways, its too late now...  Let them atleast end it now...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mischiefappuss-K.13-Angel13

banksii Senior Member
banksii
banksii

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Not children but one child who's leading a settled life is going to be affected by these GKC crap... Toshi aur Raman ko mubarak ko uss naagin bahu aur uske bete ka... This track will show it again that all that glitters are not gold...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">dont count on it Kri...the kid may pee in his pants again the moment he gets stressed for all we know the makers may show torturing Ishita is his stress busterLOLand the moment that he has to stop doing that he would wet the mattressesLOL</font>

U CRACKED ME UP AANI... LOL
-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged

If trp dips next week too, they may gear up.
ATM the decrease is very less for them to be alarmed.

Raman lost his brain and heart too with adi around him... he is shown as so dumb who cant see his ex plotting. Even ruhi is smart enough.

About that brat... phew... if I start then I would say some really uncensored stuff... he just need to go from screen bas... pakka criminal
He is dumber than his papa becoz he dont have the brain to interpret his mom's contradictory statements about papa bear in a span of days...

Shagun may be feeling prostitution is more better than dentistry... that is what she does best, sorry for this. But my profession being dentistry I cannot come up with something milder after seeing SBB.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">the way they are going trps can swing either ways Anju cause frankly the more a heroine cries or suffers the higher the trps *headdesk*</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Rest well I have written more than enoughStern Smile</font>

I would extend your remarks about TRPs even farther! The new USP and supposed TRP gatherers are:(1) female lead tears, (2) male lead tears + his beard growing as an omenous sign (and we've gotten buckets since October), and (3) male lead guilt. If that's failing, the CVs now sprinkle in some romance to quiet the audience a bit. It's like the one of the few consistent things about the show atm! ROFL

Edited by krishy13 - 18 January 2015 at 10:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuss

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SakuraS-

Well...I couldn't make it to the epi today... Seems the epi was brilliant... According to me, it was awesome. Puttar is back to being RKB... Galtiyaan kar raha hai... I won't criticise puttar till this track ends. There's something parallely running in the backside of my mind...

Adi's games are out in the open. Ishita is blamed for something that she hasn't committed. Another apology...Its becoming more tough now. Ishita's patience definitely has a limit. Toshi...no comments because it relates to her Chirag...

Raman, he's afraid of losing Adi but is he obsessed with that spoilt kid? No... This answer will come out soon. Raman is one of the best characters in telly duniya... He'll shed another layer very soon...

I have mixed feelings regarding this episode. On one hand, I guess, we are rapidly approaching a high point of this track, where Ishita will lose her patience like you mentioned. On the other hand, I am really upset with the way RKB & Toshi talked to Ishita. It was uncalled for.. but I guess they wanted Raman to make mistakes, so did this.

@bold - May I ask what made you feel that he is not? I was feeling the same way earlier in the track but not sure of it anymore.  

He's just confused now. When he is pushed to the edge, he won't make wrong choices... He won't leave Ishita for anyone but sadly, he won't be able to hold her too...Courtesy, his present activities...

Thanks for the reply.
Okay, yes, I know he won't make wrong choices in the end but his behavior at the moment seems like that of the Raman during the holi times. Anyways, let's wait and see how the track unfolds 

Edited by -SakuraS- - 18 January 2015 at 10:19am

-kri-

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Don't blame anyone Anju... Shagun is different from the person portraying her na... cv's have the final say on everything...

Anju, this track is irritating but atleast its ending now... Happy with that. But, not expecting it to end in a week or two because it has to merge with another track... Ashok-Mihika comedy circus which is just 2 days old... If TRP is going to fall further, we can expect changes. Surprisingly, TRP janta doesn't appreciate GKC and Sautan anymore. Viewers have progressed but not cv's... A senstitive track has been reduced to bulls**t...  This track could have worked wonders had they focussed on Ishita and Adi but they want drama, drama and drama... They don't want Adi to reform under Ishima's supervision now... They want to stretch it... After working on it for a week, a sudden change... 

Anyways, its too late now...  Let them atleast end it now...

i'm not blaming anyone (especially bcoz I NEVER comment about the actor behind the character) but shagun screen space is too much to digest... She is famous and have a good fan following, so she can put in demands like good screen space which is justified too (just my assumption). 

All the supporting cast are fabulous actors and makers can make use of them equally.

Yes, I seriously hope TRPs drop consistently... maybe CV's brain start working along with Raman's.LOL

-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Well...I couldn't make it to the epi today... Seems the epi was brilliant... According to me, it was awesome. Puttar is back to being RKB... Galtiyaan kar raha hai... I won't criticise puttar till this track ends. There's something parallely running in the backside of my mind...

Adi's games are out in the open. Ishita is blamed for something that she hasn't committed. Another apology...Its becoming more tough now. Ishita's patience definitely has a limit. Toshi...no comments because it relates to her Chirag...

Raman, he's afraid of losing Adi but is he obsessed with that spoilt kid? No... This answer will come out soon. Raman is one of the best characters in telly duniya... He'll shed another layer very soon...

I have mixed feelings regarding this episode. On one hand, I guess, we are rapidly approaching a high point of this track, where Ishita will lose her patience like you mentioned. On the other hand, I am really upset with the way RKB & Toshi talked to Ishita. It was uncalled for.. but I guess they wanted Raman to make mistakes, so did this.

@bold - May I ask what made you feel that he is not? I was feeling the same way earlier in the track but not sure of it anymore.  

He's just confused now. When he is pushed to the edge, he won't make wrong choices... He won't leave Ishita for anyone but sadly, he won't be able to hold her too...Courtesy, his present activities...

Thanks for the reply.
Okay, yes, I know he won't make wrong choices in the end but his behavior at the moment seems like that of the Raman during the holi times. Anyways, let's wait and see how the track unfolds 

He is confidently going behind Adi because he knows that Ishita is by his side and she won't leave him. When cracks starts appearing and when Ishita distance herself from him, he'll realise... This is Raman's problem. He doesn't realise the worth unless he loses them...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

beyulAnju.sappuss.chiquitita.-SAISakura16-Autumn.

Go to top