Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #49 (Page 123)

mischief Goldie
mischief
mischief

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

Originally posted by mischief

Hi Aani...

Sorry to know abt ur Dad's ill health... Hope he is doing good... Wishing him a very speedy recovery...God bless you n ur fly alwys

let me introduce myself here...I'm Marilyn and I hv been following YHM since a very long time but hv always been a silent reader...Always loved reading your views!!! They are so good wonder whether even the writers of the show ever had the intention of showing the scenes in the way u r depicting it to be. !!!

Take care...

will get back with my comments latter 

Luv

Marilyn

Hi Marilyn thank you so much for your wishes Smile

Dad is doing much better and has recovered a lot which is why I am back with  vengenance so to speak I have no clue what the makers have in mind right now frankly I cant make much sense or read between the lines here all I know is I think Ruhi will play some part in knocking some sense into her brother and Ishita is fast approaching her breaking point I dont know what approach she would take but yeah running away shouldnt be the solution to things here - she shouldnt leave HER home and her husband and daughter rather she should stay in the same place and knock some sense into Raman and the rest of the clan...starting with Raman himself - if she runs away it would be not just cliche but also the realization that the Bhallas and Raman especially need to have would be at the hands of guilt  which she would absolve them off of the moment she forgives him but if she locks horns with them and shows them the mirror - adapt a she devil attitude the lessons learned would be via the methods of arm twisting methods - she in taking a stand for her self-respect and announcing it loud and clear that she is no bloody nanny they pay would make a more powerful statement IMO than if she goes away for a while...to run away is easy but to fight your battles is hard

So far she has started to feel the tremors of her breaking point...she has not EXPLODED...which she needs to do...going away in silence would be running away from problems...once she has achieved her goal and shown the mirror that is desperately needed...she can take some break go for a conference or something...with her head held high not as a person who has given up

But yeah I am not holding my breath for that to happen

Ur welcome dear Embarrassed

I totally agree with you Aani on this point that she should stay in that house and fight her battle!!! After extinguishing my anger/ dislike from last nights episode even I thought that running away from the house is not the solution to the problem. By running away she will make Shagun and Adi win in their dirty game of throwing her out of the family (though it would be temporarily). 

God alone knows how desperately I'm waiting for the day when ISHITA VISHWANATHAN IYER would explode. I intentionally mentioned 'Iyer' because I feel the name 'Bhalla' has put a lot of social, emotional, mental pressure on this girl.

I jus saw the SBS update and I'm supper pissed on how Shagun is making fun of her profession in front of Adi's friends. This woman is crossing all limits staying in Ishita's house itself!!! How low can she get to. 

Now that they have already put themselves into the mess, I hope the writers / makers of the show take this route only to end this track. But all said and done Ishita definitely needs a break and she should take one after all evil faces are exposed to the stupid idiotic  Bhalla clan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju.sappuss

Anju.s IF-Dazzler
Anju.s
Anju.s

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Hi Aani

Glad to know your dad is better now.

thanks Kri Anju Aani after a long time seeing a healthy exchange of views is going on.missed this.

Coming to the track that is what i have never seen Raman making an effort of talking to his about his old days never.
Adi doesn't want another mother where as ruhi wanted one.

Raman is desperate but that doesn't justify his way of speaking to Ishita. Raman is expecting a miracle where in he Ishita Ruhi Adi can be together..but how until and unless they show Adi Shagun's true colours

Don't even get me started on Toshiji and her GKCAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

banksiimischiefappuss.chiquitita.-kri-

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

If trp dips next week too, they may gear up.
ATM the decrease is very less for them to be alarmed.

Raman lost his brain and heart too with adi around him... he is shown as so dumb who cant see his ex plotting. Even ruhi is smart enough.

About that brat... phew... if I start then I would say some really uncensored stuff... he just need to go from screen bas... pakka criminal
He is dumber than his papa becoz he dont have the brain to interpret his mom's contradictory statements about papa bear in a span of days... 

Shagun may be feeling prostitution is more better than dentistry... that is what she does best, sorry for this. But my profession being dentistry I cannot come up with something milder after seeing SBB.

the way they are going trps can swing either ways Anju cause frankly the more a heroine cries or suffers the higher the trps *headdesk*

Rest well I have written more than enoughStern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

banksiiAnju.sappuss

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

There is a huge communication gap in that house which is totally weird... Toshi is asking Ishita to stay away from that Adi while her son wants Ishita to become his son's Ishima... Won't mother and son talk on these important issues?  In particular when it concerns their ghar ka chirag... 

Also, the most sensitive husband on the planet, Mr. Raman fails to realise that Adi is still his son for Ishita while Ruhi is her daughter. Ishita is in a odd place in these confusing relationships... Raman... Think once...I'm not complaining because Raman is committing these mistakes but i'm afraid because cv's never close the loops properly... Pointing these with the hope that someone gets to read these and give us a befitting reply like Ishita's mahaanta lecture...

Kri communication gap is the thing that floats their boats the moment the leads TALK  or for the matter anyone does things get resolved which god forbid happens Stern Smile

As for Mr. Sensitive lets just not go there again because I have filled pages a couple of hours ago about him all I can say is he needs to get a grip over himself else well it already has happened but if things keep going on in the way they are more shit of EPIC proportions is about to hit the fan and that would certainly not be good for either of his children, let alone himself.

Edited by EkPaheli - 18 January 2015 at 11:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju.s

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

There is a huge communication gap in that house which is totally weird... Toshi is asking Ishita to stay away from that Adi while her son wants Ishita to become his son's Ishima... Won't mother and son talk on these important issues?  In particular when it concerns their ghar ka chirag... 

Also, the most sensitive husband on the planet, Mr. Raman fails to realise that Adi is still his son for Ishita while Ruhi is her daughter. Ishita is in a odd place in these confusing relationships... Raman... Think once...I'm not complaining because Raman is committing these mistakes but i'm afraid because cv's never close the loops properly... Pointing these with the hope that someone gets to read these and give us a befitting reply like Ishita's mahaanta lecture...

Kri communication gap is the thing that floats their boats float on the moment the leads TALK  or for the matter anyone does things get resolved which god forbid happens Stern Smile

As for Mr. Sensitive lets just not go there again because I have filled pages a couple of hours ago about him all I can say is he needs to get a grip over himself else well it already has happened but if things keep going on in the way they are more shit of EPIC proportions is about to hit the fan and that would certainly not be good for either of his children, let alone himself.

Not children but one child who's leading a settled life is going to be affected by these GKC crap... Toshi aur Raman ko mubarak ko uss naagin bahu aur uske bete ka... This track will show it again that all that glitters are not gold...

DivSoumyabanksiiappuss

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mischief

Ur welcome dear Embarrassed

I totally agree with you Aani on this point that she should stay in that house and fight her battle!!! After extinguishing my anger/ dislike from last nights episode even I thought that running away from the house is not the solution to the problem. By running away she will make Shagun and Adi win in their dirty game of throwing her out of the family (though it would be temporarily). 

God alone knows how desperately I'm waiting for the day when ISHITA VISHWANATHAN IYER would explode. I intentionally mentioned 'Iyer' because I feel the name 'Bhalla' has put a lot of social, emotional, mental pressure on this girl.

I jus saw the SBS update and I'm supper pissed on how Shagun is making fun of her profession in front of Adi's friends. This woman is crossing all limits staying in Ishita's house itself!!! How low can she get to. 

Now that they have already put themselves into the mess, I hope the writers / makers of the show take this route only to end this track. But all said and done Ishita definitely needs a break and she should take one after all evil faces are exposed to the stupid idiotic  Bhalla clan
Thanks Marilyn

exactly if she runs away even if to prove her point or for her self-respect ultimately she is abandoning the battle field and more importantly Ruhi in the process, of all the characters in the show I think she has suffered more than necessary and the kid doesnt need another setback...she has at last found love and acceptance in the life of her father thanks to her mother, recently her lines to Adi were so telling that before Ishimaa papa didnt love me...he did but he was so sad that he never expressed it to me which he started doing once Ishimaa entered the picture the conviction with which she said no one loves her more than Ishita was based on the fact that she has a belief - no matter what Ishita would never leave her...so yeah Ruhi ultimately becomes the BIGGEST reason for whom Ishita would stay on and she has to prove herself 

As for the making fun part frankly its in bad taste though the one thing that I picked up on was she called Ishita as Adi' chhoti maa...interesting development there I hope it wouldnt be edited or isnt a fluke...from aunty to chhoti maa to Ishimaa...yeah ultimately Shagun would be digging her own grave that is for sure I just wish she would do it sooner or that I would know when she finally falls in it LOL so that I could find something to look forward too WinkLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyabanksiimischiefAnju.sappuss-K.13-Autumn.

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yhmmylife

Hi Aani

Glad to know your dad is better now.

thanks Kri Anju Aani after a long time seeing a healthy exchange of views is going on.missed this.

Coming to the track that is what i have never seen Raman making an effort of talking to his about his old days never.
Adi doesn't want another mother where as ruhi wanted one.

Raman is desperate but that doesn't justify his way of speaking to Ishita. Raman is expecting a miracle where in he Ishita Ruhi Adi can be together..but how until and unless they show Adi Shagun's true colours

Don't even get me started on Toshiji and her GKCAngryAngry

Hi Anjali thanks 

I wish Raman would do more than just play games or change tires with his son frankly he wants to connect with the kid but he should TALK for that or ask him things about his life in the hostel...basically he has to stop being so casual and start the process where he tries to know his son and let him learn somethings about himself apart from the fact daddy loves him 

banksiiAnju.sappuss

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Not children but one child who's leading a settled life is going to be affected by these GKC crap... Toshi aur Raman ko mubarak ko uss naagin bahu aur uske bete ka... This track will show it again that all that glitters are not gold...

dont count on it Kri...the kid may pee in his pants again the moment he gets stressed for all we know the makers may show torturing Ishita is his stress buster LOL and the moment that he has to stop doing that he would wet the mattresses LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

beyulbanksiimischiefAnju.sappuss-kri-

Go to top