Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #49 (Page 122)

mischief Goldie
mischief
mischief

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

Originally posted by mischief

Excellence Girl Clap

Where have u been all this while...From the time this mind numbing track started I was loolong out for ur insights into this track to know what the hell the CVs & the writers of the show are trying to tell us...Each word that u hv said in this topic is so true!!! This is the worst track of YHM till this hr!!! Can't say what worse is left to show now!!! I won't speak abt the GKC here since u hv already spoken a lot here...The 2 people I'm totally disappointed wit in this track is Raman n Toshi!!! What a change in character we saw!! Some days back these 2 were all praises for Ishita n now they r insulting her for giving the correct parenting to that brat of a child...why so much distrust!!! The writers of the show r successful in showing one thing in this track n that after the betrayal that Raman has faced frm Shagun he still is a puppet in her hand!! Way to go CVs!!! Oustanding!! Bravo 

But all said n done...I request u girl to please do give ur analysis / viewpoint  on the episode at least one write up for us will do wonders please!! I also miss reading red wine's analysis, updates here!!

Thanks once again for expressing in such apt words how the CVs hv ruined their show in this track that not even the TRP aunties r  buying this

Hi mischief

Life kept me busy my dad was very ill over the last month and hence I was away from the LU coincidentally things coincided with the starting of the track

The fact is the track isnt bad but the execution of the track is...they had Adi a kid who saw the goodness within Ishita the night she brought him and Shagun to the Bhalla home and again another time if I recall correctly but both the times Shagun thwarted that thoughtline...the thing is here is a kid they have shown who is somehow stiffling a lot of things, he is bottling up a lot which eh makes him wets his pants...but the turn that his character took post that is just beyond ridiculous.

Why is Adi being so thick? If he could notice the goodness in Ishita earlier why is he just buying all the crap that his mom is feeding him now? As a kid he has been shown to have a rebel streak even against his mom Shagun he drove a car even when she asked him not to post the accident he committed and even after that he is shown to have the gall to lie to his mum when he burnt his hand only when Raman confronted him did he admit the truth, he bullied Shravu and once again fessed up only when instigated by Raman - so all in all he isnt the patron saint of ideal sons ...so how come is Raman not questioning things now and wondering why is his son always getting into trouble with Ishita only and knowing her not wonder is it history repeating itself here? He has seen Adi implicate Ishita in a false case so why is his usually active brain hibernating? How has Adi suddenly become the son who pays heed to all that his mum says?

Kids this age tend to be smart, curious, inquisitive and they can REASON things out so shouldnt Adi ideally be wondering what was that his mum said all this time about Raman and what is it now? Earlier his dad was a monster now he is a saint and the WUV of her miserable little life Dead two DIAMETRICALLY opposite things - the kid should be shown confused and introspecting things rather than hatching plots

Hi Aani...

Sorry to know abt ur Dad's ill health... Hope he is doing good... Wishing him a very speedy recovery...God bless you n ur fly alwys

let me introduce myself here...I'm Marilyn and I hv been following YHM since a very long time but hv always been a silent reader...Always loved reading your views!!! They are so good wonder whether even the writers of the show ever had the intention of showing the scenes in the way u r depicting it to be. !!!

Take care...

will get back with my comments latter 

Luv

Marilyn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueSeraSera

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Aani, I think CVs started off with adi redemption track by him first committing mistake, then seeing ishita's true colors...
then all of a sudden, they thought if adi redeem himself then, how can they have drama... so adi turned into plotting and planning overnight.

Raman and bhallas, I dont know what he wants from ishita... i think just reaping the benefits of their relation when the situation suits him.

Raman was not even moved by her tears... and he claims to love her. 

Whole bhallas are handling adi as if he is a soap bubble... for godsake he is a pre-teenAngry

CVs are smoking some real stuff it seems.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

banksiiQueSeraSera

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by krikumar.91

Ishita is maternal but she has NEVER mothered a child before Ruhi, she has no clue about every aspect of being a parent, no parent ever does which is where a partner is vital in the role to raise a child - if one parent errs or gets scared or is clueless, the other can take the lead...like Ishita did with Ruhi...she knew how to heal the little girl and helped Raman along but in case of Adi Raman has been not shown to do much to help the cause of reducing the distance between his wife and son - he is shown happy so long as his son is happy when he beats him at games and all...that is good for bonding and all but how does that make a dent in the long run where his own relationship much less that of Ishita and Adi is concerned?

@bold...Aani... Thanks for bringing this aspect. This is one unexplored aspect in YHM. Would want you to make a post on this... This is the beauty. Woman who has never been a mother in her life and who's actually too young to parent a 11 year old considering her age (Around 27 years old) is expected to shoulder this burden whereas the biological mother wants to wash her hands off her responsibilities. Whole Bhalla clan is not even thinking about the same now... Expecting cv's atleast to bring this aspect... They have already butchered the track now...

Hey Kri thanks for appreciating this aspect

Exactly my point here is how can the Bhallas just expect Ishita to wave a magical wand and set things as per their wishes

When a woman gives birth to a child, by term she becomes a mother but it DOESNT make her maternal nor does it teach her how to parent a child you may read countless how to guides on this and that but no manual can prepare you for certain aspects of parenthood you have to master it on your own.

For eg I am the first child my parents had my mum had no clue how to change nappies or the proper way to hold me when she had me she was taught by my nani and so was my dad since my dadi passed away when my dad was barely 12...here Ishita is expected to just know what to do with a preteen...like are you real? 

When has anyone in the Bhalla clan tried to strike a conversation with Adi other than asking him what does he want and serving him food? They tend to just let the kid be most of the times...have they tried to say talk about how his dad missed him or his little habits, his firsts NOO...they dont...they just EXPECT Adi to feel at home and Ishita to do that...but while she stays out of his way - are they even realizing what they are expecting here - how can Ishita keep out of his way and yet make him feel at home and if she has to make him feel at home, become a mother how can that be done if she stays away from him? Wacko

Not to mention the fact that they are spoiling him ...the demand made by the brat in the precap last night - frankly I am happy about it - cause Raman had done this to Ishita at holi and not realized the depth of things - sure he cried buckets later after Ruhi made him even realize he made a mistake by asking Ishita to apologize but now Raman would perhaps see how in doing that he severely compromised his wife' respect in the eyes of his son, the very wife who he wants to see take the mantle of the said son' mother...he basically gave permission to his son to not just walk all over him but laid out the red carpet to do so to his wife too when she was never at fault...Raman has so far only played games and all, given into the demands made by Adi since the arrival of his precious son at his home but he hasnt really became a parent, a father to Adi like he did when he surrendered Adi, when he got him to confess his deeds the time he bullied Shravan or trapped Ishita...for Ishita to become the mother to his son Raman NEEDS to become his father which he so far has shirked just playing games and feeding your child doesnt make you a parent to them you need to disciplane them when need be and be firm about things when its warranted...

IF Raman doesnt get this even now god knows what can give him that much needed kick in the ass

Raman is committing mistakes again... He is not asking Ishita to be Adi's Ishima but he's literally forcing her. How can he forget...between Ishita and Ruhi, it was just spontaneous. Ishita didn't make some special efforts to get close to the kid... She bridged  the gap between father and daughter. Raman is refusing to take up the role of father here... He's not trying to bridge the gap between his wife and his son. For Raman and Toshi, Adi is just a prestigious trophy whose presence in that house means everything...even if that includes a baggage called Shagun. 

Unlike others, i don't believe that Raman is obsessed with that kid. He's desperate and confused because he wants both his wife and his son but he is just waiting for a miracle rather than working on it. But, i want Ishita to give a lecture on this. She's a way too younger to handle Adi's nautanki who is Shagun's prodigy...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyabanksiimischiefappuss.TIA..chiquitita.Autumn.QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mischief

Hi Aani...

Sorry to know abt ur Dad's ill health... Hope he is doing good... Wishing him a very speedy recovery...God bless you n ur fly alwys

let me introduce myself here...I'm Marilyn and I hv been following YHM since a very long time but hv always been a silent reader...Always loved reading your views!!! They are so good wonder whether even the writers of the show ever had the intention of showing the scenes in the way u r depicting it to be. !!!

Take care...

will get back with my comments latter 

Luv

Marilyn

Hi Marilyn thank you so much for your wishes Smile

Dad is doing much better and has recovered a lot which is why I am back with  vengenance so to speak I have no clue what the makers have in mind right now frankly I cant make much sense or read between the lines here all I know is I think Ruhi will play some part in knocking some sense into her brother and Ishita is fast approaching her breaking point I dont know what approach she would take but yeah running away shouldnt be the solution to things here - she shouldnt leave HER home and her husband and daughter rather she should stay in the same place and knock some sense into Raman and the rest of the clan...starting with Raman himself - if she runs away it would be not just cliche but also the realization that the Bhallas and Raman especially need to have would be at the hands of guilt  which she would absolve them off of the moment she forgives him but if she locks horns with them and shows them the mirror - adapt a she devil attitude the lessons learned would be via the methods of arm twisting methods - she in taking a stand for her self-respect and announcing it loud and clear that she is no bloody nanny they pay would make a more powerful statement IMO than if she goes away for a while...to run away is easy but to fight your battles is hard

So far she has started to feel the tremors of her breaking point...she has not EXPLODED...which she needs to do...going away in silence would be running away from problems...once she has achieved her goal and shown the mirror that is desperately needed...she can take some break go for a conference or something...with her head held high not as a person who has given up

But yeah I am not holding my breath for that to happen

banksiimischiefAnju.sappuss.chiquitita.-K.13--kri-Autumn.

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

Aani, I think CVs started off with adi redemption track by him first committing mistake, then seeing ishita's true colors...
then all of a sudden, they thought if adi redeem himself then, how can they have drama... so adi turned into plotting and planning overnight.

Raman and bhallas, I dont know what he wants from ishita... i think just reaping the benefits of their relation when the situation suits him.

Whole bhallas are handling adi as if he is a soap bubble... for godsake he is a pre-teenAngry

Anju this is for trps and drama I get it the point is Adi could have been made to do things and all which would have been acceptable so long as he was talked into them by Shagun ...if you ask me the kid is on a self destruct path with his medicine stunt, the second thing he did after burning his hand...now if he had done this with Shagun around it would have been another thing...but no he did this on his own and knowing what he could end up doing to himself...yet no one managed to note this...Shagun who knows the truth just had a you shouldnt do this Adi approach, a REAL mother would have kicked up a storm if something like this happened to her child but she didnt even pretend once, not even upon her return from Australia to cry or confront over the issue and no one found this fishy or had alarm bells ringing because it is Shagun here they are dealing with 

Also a CEO has enough influence to pull some strings to know if his ex is apparently doing something in her supposed job hunt but no Raman would rather shatter our ear drums and scream his lungs out at Ishita than see if Shagun indeed his keeping her word...why because if she does that then he loses his precious constipated son...and if he doesnt he can keep him to himself...not realizing that if he calls out Shagun on her game he can finish a lot of things he wants his son, he can have him even by accomplishing what an incompetent mother Shagun is and revealing her truth to Adi but of course he is wetting his pants now so he would not take the step until and unless things reach a point  (read Ekta gives an ultimatum who got one in turn from SP over the dipping trps) Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

banksiiappussAutumn.

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Raman is committing mistakes again... He is not asking Ishita to be Adi's Ishima but he's literally forcing her. How can he forget...between Ishita and Ruhi, it was just spontaneous. Ishita didn't make some special efforts to get close to the kid... She bridged  the gap between father and daughter. Raman is refusing to take up the role of father here... He's not trying to bridge the gap between his wife and his son. For Raman and Toshi, Adi is just a prestigious trophy whose presence in that house means everything...even if that includes a baggage called Shagun. 

Unlike others, i don't believe that Raman is obsessed with that kid. He's desperate and confused because he wants both his wife and his son but he is just waiting for a miracle rather than working on it. But, i want Ishita to give a lecture on this. She's a way too younger to handle Adi's nautanki who is Shagun's prodigy...

exactly Kri he is waiting for miracles and so is Ishita here but the difference lies in the fact he is making no effort except scream and scream some more towards the cause while she is asked to slog and yet maintain a distance...

DivSoumyabanksii.TIA.Anju.sappuss-kri-.chiquitita.Autumn.

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by appuss

Anju this is for trps and drama I get it the point is Adi could have been made to do things and all which would have been acceptable so long as he was talked into them by Shagun ...if you ask me the kid is on a self destruct path with his medicine stunt, the second thing he did after burning his hand...now if he had done this with Shagun around it would have been another thing...but no he did this on his own and knowing what he could end up doing to himself...yet no one managed to note this...Shagun who knows the truth just had a you shouldnt do this Adi approach, a REAL mother would have kicked up a storm if something like this happened to her child but she didnt even pretend once, not even upon her return from Australia to cry or confront over the issue and no one found this fishy or had alarm bells ringing because it is Shagun here they are dealing with 

Also a CEO has enough influence to pull some strings to know if his ex is apparently doing something in her supposed job hunt but no Raman would rather shatter our ear drums and scream his lungs out at Ishita than see if Shagun indeed his keeping her word...why because if she does that then he loses his precious constipated son...and if he doesnt he can keep him to himself...not realizing that if he calls out Shagun on her game he can finish a lot of things he wants his son, he can have him even by accomplishing what an incompetent mother Shagun is and revealing her truth to Adi but of course he is wetting his pants now so he would not take the step until and unless things reach a point  (read Ekta gives an ultimatum who got one in turn from SP over the dipping trps) Stern Smile
If trp dips next week too, they may gear up.
ATM the decrease is very less for them to be alarmed.

Raman lost his brain and heart too with adi around him... he is shown as so dumb who cant see his ex plotting. Even ruhi is smart enough.

About that brat... phew... if I start then I would say some really uncensored stuff... he just need to go from screen bas... pakka criminal
He is dumber than his papa becoz he dont have the brain to interpret his mom's contradictory statements about papa bear in a span of days... 

Shagun may be feeling prostitution is more better than dentistry... that is what she does best, sorry for this. But my profession being dentistry I cannot come up with something milder after seeing SBB.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

banksiimischief-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged

exactly Kri he is waiting for miracles and so is Ishita here but the difference lies in the fact he is making no effort except scream and scream some more towards the cause while she is asked to slog and yet maintain a distance...

There is a huge communication gap in that house which is totally weird... Toshi is asking Ishita to stay away from that Adi while her son wants Ishita to become his son's Ishima... Won't mother and son talk on these important issues?  In particular when it concerns their ghar ka chirag... 

Also, the most sensitive husband on the planet, Mr. Raman fails to realise that Adi is still his son for Ishita while Ruhi is her daughter. Ishita is in a odd place in these confusing relationships... Raman... Think once...I'm not complaining because Raman is committing these mistakes but i'm afraid because cv's never close the loops properly... Pointing these with the hope that someone gets to read these and give us a befitting reply like Ishita's mahaanta lecture...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyabanksiimischiefAnju.sappuss.TIA.virgo_gurl

Go to top