Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #49 (Page 121)

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by banana.ishra

hai aani my darling...h r u? Hope ur dsd is feeling better...so happy 2 read ur analysis..missed u yaar

Hi Anu thank you and yeah dad is a lot better now Smile

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

Originally posted by krikumar.91

Hey aani... Seeing you here after a long time. That was really nice... cv's have messed up this track... Till last week, there was nothing to look forward to in this track... Adi was the biggest disappointment of all... To throw Ishita out of their house, he was ready to put his life on danger but seems cv's have realised their blunder. They are working on closing this track now. I can see Ishra fighting forever rather than showing this spoilt kid. Hope this ends soon...

Most important track has been totally spoilt... Let them atleast end this crap...

Hi Kri how are you

the makers frankly have this very bad tendency of creating hopes, beginning well but then screwing things over Ouch the biggest disappointment is not the kid but the way he is being written and more than the kid the way the rest of the characters barring Ishita, Ruhi, Amma and Vandu are being handled now...they are making Ass a comedian now Stern Smile imagine the villain of the show fainting at the sight of a pregnancy report of his wife...humorous at a glance but really I would have prefered the original YHM brand of humor over this if the makers wanted to incite a laugh or two here...they knew how to do this before and now have lost the plot 

Looking at the disastrous plot, Ashok-Mihika's comedy circus is not affecting me anymore. Let them end this yaar.. This is definitely not to help anymore... Even TRP aunties are not interested... Pongal pooja... SBB was even more irritating... Good for nothing Shagun is taunting Ishita for being a dentist... Joke of the year. If they don't end this, they'll be pushed out of top 10 too...

PS: I'm fine... Hope things are gr8 at your end. Hwz uncle?

Edited by krikumar.91 - 18 January 2015 at 3:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yhmmylifeappuss.TIA.

banksii Senior Member
banksii
banksii

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by banana.ishra

hai aani my darling...h r u? Hope ur dsd is feeling better.o happy 2 read ur analysis..missed u yaar

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi Anu thank you and yeah dad is a lot better nowSmile</font>

bang on analysis...aani wht has happened to yhm nowadays...no logic...only shitty drama hey r showing... missed u in lu thread...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged

[
Looking at the disastrous plot, Ashok-Mihika's comedy circus is not affecting me anymore. Let them end this yaar.. This is definitely not to help anymore... Even TRP aunties are not interested... Pongal pooja... SBB was even more irritating... Good for nothing Shagun is taunting Ishita for being a dentist... Joke of the year. If they don't end this, they'll be pushed out of top 10 too...

didnt see the seg but read the WU and just wanna ask what is so ridiculous about being a dentist? these people dont get their degrees out of thin air, they work just as hard for them as people who work in other fields of science or for that matter any line do...

The fact that a woman who has only perhaps seen the inside of spas and parlors, designer studios by living off of the money made by others is saying it, I dont get it and pray what has she achieved in life other than entice men just so that they can play sugar daddy to her is making this comment is just so disgusting and absurd...so Ishita has to treat cavities and perform root canal operations for a living, whats the big deal about that... her talent is her education which she worked hard for...I hate to say this god I hate using such language but the woman who is commenting on things here her only talent is spreading her legs which doesnt require any talent of any kind

Edited by EkPaheli - 18 January 2015 at 11:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyabanksiiIshitabhallamischiefyhmmylifeappuss-kri--K.13-Autumn.pomegranate

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shidin0117

@ Aani,
Gir what a come back u made on the LU thread, was missing u all.

Nowadays, I am loving the various rants written, they r so much enjoyable than the track being shown. I have only glaring problem with the writers, is Adi a mentally retarded child or one who is healthy physically and mentally. I mean he is old enough to know that his mom and dad seperated 6 yrs back and a year back their divorce was finalised. He was old enough when he made his father sign those papers relinquishing his rights and gave them to Assoak. He insulted him at every point, he has conveniently forgotten all this and now suddenly Raman papa is the best, love for him is oozing out. When ever a problem arises then Raman papa ka yaad aayegi.  I mean is he so dumb, he cannot see thru his mother's baseless, senseless, air headed reasoning blaming Ishita,who has come into their lives very recently. Bala had said to Raman that Adi is very good in maths, but the alas he can't do simple maths.

If he is so dumb,then he must be sent to a special school...Angry

This is the my main problem with the track, for the sake of drama or whatever convoluted reasons of their own the CVs have buthchered the show, the characters and the plot. I am grinding my teeth here grrrAngry..

Pls show some reason for this CVs. Dont insult viewers intelligence and send the show down the drain.

Hi Shilpa thank you

Oh I wouldnt insult kids of special school by saying Adi is one of them sweetheart those poor guys are smarter than he is frankly 

If anyone deserves a whack here its the writing ... the Bhallas are made pendulums here who oscillate between calling Ishita a laparwah aurat and Yashoda maiyya Wacko 

They want Ishita to mother Adi...Raman wants Ishita to become Ishimaa to him too but the fact is they also make her feel like she is nothing more than a glorified nanny or really a wicked stepmother who would strike down the heir to the throne the moment she gets a chance to do so Stern Smile

they bloody cant make their minds up - if Ishita doesnt disiciplane him she is a careless woman who doesnt look after a child, if she does she is a woman who is abusing their already troubled child ...they should realize they cant bloody have it both ways either she is a mom to Adi in which case she can scold him when need be as well as teach him manners when required or she isnt in which case the Bhallas should just stop blaming her for any and every thing related to Adi

Raman wants a lot from Ishita and the fact that she has turned his life around completely single handedly makes him feel she can do the same with his son too while he sits on his ass half of the tme and creates a ruckus during the other half.

IshRa interacted as parents only twice in this track - parents to Adi that is...the night he walked in on them when Ishita was mortified and Raman explained to her that she need not feel guilty and the next time when he fought with her after new years when he explained that her best intentions could end up having disasterous results if she doesnt realize she would be leading Adi on a path where he would be dreaming up the impossible...both the times Raman acted as a husband and a partner, a father in every sense of the term there is and those scenes were beautiful 

Ishita is maternal but she has NEVER mothered a child before Ruhi, she has no clue about every aspect of being a parent, no parent ever does which is where a partner is vital in the role to raise a child - if one parent errs or gets scared or is clueless, the other can take the lead...like Ishita did with Ruhi...she knew how to heal the little girl and helped Raman along but in case of Adi Raman has been not shown to do much to help the cause of reducing the distance between his wife and son - he is shown happy so long as his son is happy when he beats him at games and all...that is good for bonding and all but how does that make a dent in the long run where his own relationship much less that of Ishita and Adi is concerned?

@bold...Aani... Thanks for bringing this aspect. This is one unexplored aspect in YHM. Would want you to make a post on this... This is the beauty. Woman who has never been a mother in her life and who's actually too young to parent a 11 year old considering her age (Around 27 years old) is expected to shoulder this burden whereas the biological mother wants to wash her hands off her responsibilities. Whole Bhalla clan is not even thinking about the same now... Expecting cv's atleast to bring this aspect... They have already butchered the track now...

mischiefappussQueSeraSera

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged

[

didnt see the seg but read the WU and just wanna ask what is so ridiculous about being a dentist? these people dont get their degrees out of thin air, they work just as hard for them as people who work in other fields of science or for that matter any line do...

The fact that a woman who has only perhaps seen the inside of spas and parlors, designer studios by living off of the money made by others is saying it, I dont get it and pray what has she achieved in life other than entice men just so that they can play sugar daddy to her is making this comment is just so disgusting and absurd...so Ishita has to treat caviities and perform root canal operations for a living, whats the big deal about that... her talent is her education which she worked hard for...I hate to say this god I hate using such language but the woman who is commenting on things here her only talent is spreading her legs which doesnt require any talent of any kind

Shagun has grown this nerve because of the spoilt (i don't want to use this word for a kid) son of hers. Even when Ishita stays dumb, she is made to apologise... Bechari kya karegi? But, Ishita is going to emerge. Soon...

DivSoumyabanksiiappuss

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Ishita is maternal but she has NEVER mothered a child before Ruhi, she has no clue about every aspect of being a parent, no parent ever does which is where a partner is vital in the role to raise a child - if one parent errs or gets scared or is clueless, the other can take the lead...like Ishita did with Ruhi...she knew how to heal the little girl and helped Raman along but in case of Adi Raman has been not shown to do much to help the cause of reducing the distance between his wife and son - he is shown happy so long as his son is happy when he beats him at games and all...that is good for bonding and all but how does that make a dent in the long run where his own relationship much less that of Ishita and Adi is concerned?

@bold...Aani... Thanks for bringing this aspect. This is one unexplored aspect in YHM. Would want you to make a post on this... This is the beauty. Woman who has never been a mother in her life and who's actually too young to parent a 11 year old considering her age (Around 27 years old) is expected to shoulder this burden whereas the biological mother wants to wash her hands off her responsibilities. Whole Bhalla clan is not even thinking about the same now... Expecting cv's atleast to bring this aspect... They have already butchered the track now...

Hey Kri thanks for appreciating this aspect

Exactly my point here is how can the Bhallas just expect Ishita to wave a magical wand and set things as per their wishes

When a woman gives birth to a child, by term she becomes a mother but it DOESNT make her maternal nor does it teach her how to parent a child you may read countless how to guides on this and that but no manual can prepare you for certain aspects of parenthood you have to master it on your own.

For eg I am the first child my parents had my mum had no clue how to change nappies or the proper way to hold me when she had me she was taught by my nani and so was my dad since my dadi passed away when my dad was barely 12...here Ishita is expected to just know what to do with a preteen...like are you real? 

When has anyone in the Bhalla clan tried to strike a conversation with Adi other than asking him what does he want and serving him food? They tend to just let the kid be most of the times...have they tried to say talk about how his dad missed him or his little habits, his firsts NOO...they dont...they just EXPECT Adi to feel at home and Ishita to do that...but while she stays out of his way - are they even realizing what they are expecting here - how can Ishita keep out of his way and yet make him feel at home and if she has to make him feel at home, become a mother how can that be done if she stays away from him? Wacko

Not to mention the fact that they are spoiling him ...the demand made by the brat in the precap last night - frankly I am happy about it - cause Raman had done this to Ishita at holi and not realized the depth of things - sure he cried buckets later after Ruhi made him even realize he made a mistake by asking Ishita to apologize but now Raman would perhaps see how in doing that he severely compromised his wife' respect in the eyes of his son, the very wife who he wants to see take the mantle of the said son' mother...he basically gave permission to his son to not just walk all over him but laid out the red carpet to do so to his wife too when she was never at fault...Raman has so far only played games and all, given into the demands made by Adi since the arrival of his precious son at his home but he hasnt really became a parent, a father to Adi like he did when he surrendered Adi, when he got him to confess his deeds the time he bullied Shravan or trapped Ishita...for Ishita to become the mother to his son Raman NEEDS to become his father which he so far has shirked just playing games and feeding your child doesnt make you a parent to them you need to disciplane them when need be and be firm about things when its warranted...

IF Raman doesnt get this even now god knows what can give him that much needed kick in the ass

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

banksiimischiefyhmmylifeappuss-kri-virgo_gurlAutumn.

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Also the most important difference that the Bhallas and especially Raman have to realize that is stopping Ishita to bond with Adi is the fact he is REJECTING her as a mother...even a stepmother. They are comparing the situation with Ruhi who WANTED a mother, that child craved to be loved. She longed for a mother here Adi doesnt want anyone other than his mother frankly..not even his father cause if he did he would have tried to bond with his father, he would have tried to talk to him or ask him things like why did he not come to meet him all those years, did he ever miss him...he says NOTHING...he just lets Raman do the talking who is too happy to realize anything except for the fact his son is under the same roof as he is...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyabanksiiIshitabhallaappussAutumn.-kri-

Go to top