Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #49 (Page 120)

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

Hi Aani!!!Hug Hope u r doing well.

u wont believe since past few days, I was desperate to know ur view on the present track... I thought maybe u will write an OS on the same... Didnt want to request as I know u r busy personally.

Thank u so so much for this post... i like ur maturity and the way u state factsSmile

Hi Anju thank you for the sweet welcome Hug

I am doing better now thank you Smile life was awfully busy recently and was away hence recently the makers dont write things which inspire discussion frankly cause its all very gimmicky hence the urge to even post things doesnt come let alone write something

Hopefully the makers grow a heart or a sense of business soon and know whats good for them, us the poor viewers and the show overall and conclude this track...cause its testing even the TRP aunties going by the numbers and if they arent buying this then god help this showStern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

banksiimischiefappussshravsss

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

Originally posted by EkPaheli

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Life keeps me busy and this track makes me dizzy...

@EkPaheli - WORD, sister! You have nicely summarized a lot of my feelings towards what is happening!   I have always loved reading your stories & analysis posts. I've been a silent creeper of this forum for a while now but for some reason I've felt the urge to engage in discussion with this track. I feel like I've written multiple posts in the last 3 days on how illogical this track is shaping up to be. It was SO promising at first and like before, the CVs seemed to lose grip. I just don't get what the hope to accomplish with this. Maybe it will be clear in a few days but not before insulting the intelligence of most of the character's in the show and more importantly, the audience!

Since October we have had multiple Raman making bizarre mistakes followed by LOTS of guilt and silly redemption/track wrap up. It's a vicious cycle now! I could go on another rant, but I don't want to bore anyone!

However I am so thankful that I swing by the LU every morning (as I'm in the states) - because everyone here is so realistic and uplifting! Y'all rock and a special thank you so much to everyone who posts the LU! You are VERY much appreciated!

Hi Krishy call me Aani please Smile and thank you.

the makers have actually decided to go for number 1 and in their quest to attain the numbers think the more they show problems between the leads the more the show will climb the chart - while problems translate to tears which result in TRPs is a known factor its also should not be forgotten that even the best shows have fallen off the grid and been knocked out of the charts if they have went haywire...which is what is happening to this one sadly the writing has lost its steam and the acting has been also affected the poor actors dont look the least bit convinced while playing certain scenes that is obvious - the only two saving aspects of this show because the technical department of this show was already in the dumps so no wonder the show is dropping in the numbers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

banksiiPinkRose95-K.13-

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mischief

Excellence Girl Clap

Where have u been all this while...From the time this mind numbing track started I was loolong out for ur insights into this track to know what the hell the CVs & the writers of the show are trying to tell us...Each word that u hv said in this topic is so true!!! This is the worst track of YHM till this hr!!! Can't say what worse is left to show now!!! I won't speak abt the GKC here since u hv already spoken a lot here...The 2 people I'm totally disappointed wit in this track is Raman n Toshi!!! What a change in character we saw!! Some days back these 2 were all praises for Ishita n now they r insulting her for giving the correct parenting to that brat of a child...why so much distrust!!! The writers of the show r successful in showing one thing in this track n that after the betrayal that Raman has faced frm Shagun he still is a puppet in her hand!! Way to go CVs!!! Oustanding!! Bravo 

But all said n done...I request u girl to please do give ur analysis / viewpoint  on the episode at least one write up for us will do wonders please!! I also miss reading red wine's analysis, updates here!!

Thanks once again for expressing in such apt words how the CVs hv ruined their show in this track that not even the TRP aunties r  buying this

Hi mischief

Life kept me busy my dad was very ill over the last month and hence I was away from the LU coincidentally things coincided with the starting of the track

The fact is the track isnt bad but the execution of the track is...they had Adi a kid who saw the goodness within Ishita the night she brought him and Shagun to the Bhalla home and again another time if I recall correctly but both the times Shagun thwarted that thoughtline...the thing is here is a kid they have shown who is somehow stiffling a lot of things, he is bottling up a lot which eh makes him wets his pants...but the turn that his character took post that is just beyond ridiculous.

Why is Adi being so thick? If he could notice the goodness in Ishita earlier why is he just buying all the crap that his mom is feeding him now? As a kid he has been shown to have a rebel streak even against his mom Shagun he drove a car even when she asked him not to post the accident he committed and even after that he is shown to have the gall to lie to his mum when he burnt his hand only when Raman confronted him did he admit the truth, he bullied Shravu and once again fessed up only when instigated by Raman - so all in all he isnt the patron saint of ideal sons ...so how come is Raman not questioning things now and wondering why is his son always getting into trouble with Ishita only and knowing her not wonder is it history repeating itself here? He has seen Adi implicate Ishita in a false case so why is his usually active brain hibernating? How has Adi suddenly become the son who pays heed to all that his mum says?

Kids this age tend to be smart, curious, inquisitive and they can REASON things out so shouldnt Adi ideally be wondering what was that his mum said all this time about Raman and what is it now? Earlier his dad was a monster now he is a saint and the WUV of her miserable little life Dead two DIAMETRICALLY opposite things - the kid should be shown confused and introspecting things rather than hatching plots

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

beyulbanksiimischiefAnju.sappuss-K.13-virgo_gurlAutumn.

.TIA. IF-Dazzler
.TIA.
.TIA.

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Heyy Aani Tongue welcome back. Soo happy to see u n ur take on dis track. Have been missing d usual lu gang here. Though I'm also missing these days LOL...
U have put it very correctly regarding Adi...I thought it would be very interesting to see Adi come out of d shell n d depression he wad facing coz he would finally be with a family n ppl that genuinely love him. But turning him into a villain n making him scheme n plot is too pathetic. I don't how they'll show him ever reforming or seeing d good side of life.
Shagun is becoming unbearable now like seriously Angry
If they wanted to show a separation this is def not the way to go about it. Anyway I hope they really end this soon. Today's sbb showed feels like it's going to stretch Confused.
Lohri pe big drama Confused arre now Wts worst than d shit already going on. Looks like they r reaching a peak bt god knows what...raman char taking this sudden change is just too much bt I'm still keeping some hopes on him. I feel he will save d day eventually.
Anyways great to see u Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shidin0117

@ Aani,
Gir what a come back u made on the LU thread, was missing u all.

Nowadays, I am loving the various rants written, they r so much enjoyable than the track being shown. I have only glaring problem with the writers, is Adi a mentally retarded child or one who is healthy physically and mentally. I mean he is old enough to know that his mom and dad seperated 6 yrs back and a year back their divorce was finalised. He was old enough when he made his father sign those papers relinquishing his rights and gave them to Assoak. He insulted him at every point, he has conveniently forgotten all this and now suddenly Raman papa is the best, love for him is oozing out. When ever a problem arises then Raman papa ka yaad aayegi.  I mean is he so dumb, he cannot see thru his mother's baseless, senseless, air headed reasoning blaming Ishita,who has come into their lives very recently. Bala had said to Raman that Adi is very good in maths, but the alas he can't do simple maths.

If he is so dumb,then he must be sent to a special school...Angry

This is the my main problem with the track, for the sake of drama or whatever convoluted reasons of their own the CVs have buthchered the show, the characters and the plot. I am grinding my teeth here grrrAngry..

Pls show some reason for this CVs. Dont insult viewers intelligence and send the show down the drain.

Hi Shilpa thank you

Oh I wouldnt insult kids of special school by saying Adi is one of them sweetheart those poor guys are smarter than he is frankly 

If anyone deserves a whack here its the writing ... the Bhallas are made pendulums here who oscillate between calling Ishita a laparwah aurat and Yashoda maiyya Wacko 

They want Ishita to mother Adi...Raman wants Ishita to become Ishimaa to him too but the fact is they also make her feel like she is nothing more than a glorified nanny or really a wicked stepmother who would strike down the heir to the throne the moment she gets a chance to do so Stern Smile

they bloody cant make their minds up - if Ishita doesnt disiciplane him she is a careless woman who doesnt look after a child, if she does she is a woman who is abusing their already troubled child ...they should realize they cant bloody have it both ways either she is a mom to Adi in which case she can scold him when need be as well as teach him manners when required or she isnt in which case the Bhallas should just stop blaming her for any and every thing related to Adi

Raman wants a lot from Ishita and the fact that she has turned his life around completely single handedly makes him feel she can do the same with his son too while he sits on his ass half of the tme and creates a ruckus during the other half.

IshRa interacted as parents only twice in this track - parents to Adi that is...the night he walked in on them when Ishita was mortified and Raman explained to her that she need not feel guilty and the next time when he fought with her after new years when he explained that her best intentions could end up having disasterous results if she doesnt realize she would be leading Adi on a path where he would be dreaming up the impossible...both the times Raman acted as a husband and a partner, a father in every sense of the term there is and those scenes were beautiful 

Ishita is maternal but she has NEVER mothered a child before Ruhi, she has no clue about every aspect of being a parent, no parent ever does which is where a partner is vital in the role to raise a child - if one parent errs or gets scared or is clueless, the other can take the lead...like Ishita did with Ruhi...she knew how to heal the little girl and helped Raman along but in case of Adi Raman has been not shown to do much to help the cause of reducing the distance between his wife and son - he is shown happy so long as his son is happy when he beats him at games and all...that is good for bonding and all but how does that make a dent in the long run where his own relationship much less that of Ishita and Adi is concerned?

Edited by EkPaheli - 18 January 2015 at 2:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

beyulDivSoumyabanksiimischiefAnju.s-kri-virgo_gurl-K.13-

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Hey aani... Seeing you here after a long time. That was really nice... cv's have messed up this track... Till last week, there was nothing to look forward to in this track... Adi was the biggest disappointment of all... To throw Ishita out of their house, he was ready to put his life on danger but seems cv's have realised their blunder. They are working on closing this track now. I can see Ishra fighting forever rather than showing this spoilt kid. Hope this ends soon...

Most important track has been totally spoilt... Let them atleast end this crap...

Hi Kri how are you

the makers frankly have this very bad tendency of creating hopes, beginning well but then screwing things over Ouch the biggest disappointment is not the kid but the way he is being written and more than the kid the way the rest of the characters barring Ishita, Ruhi, Amma and Vandu are being handled now...they are making Ass a comedian now Stern Smile imagine the villain of the show fainting at the sight of a pregnancy report of his wife...humorous at a glance but really I would have prefered the original YHM brand of humor over this if the makers wanted to incite a laugh or two here...they knew how to do this before and now have lost the plot 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

banksiimischief-kri--K.13-Autumn.

banksii Senior Member
banksii
banksii

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

Originally posted by shidin0117

@ Aani,
Gir what a come back u made on the LU thread, was missing u all.

Nowadays, I am loving the various rants written, they r so much enjoyable than the track being shown. I have only glaring problem with the writers, is Adi a mentally retarded child or one who is healthy physically and mentally. I mean he is old enough to know that his mom and dad seperated 6 yrs back and a year back their divorce was finalised. He was old enough when he made his father sign those papers relinquishing his rights and gave them to Assoak. He insulted him at every point, he has conveniently forgotten all this and now suddenly Raman papa is the best, love for him is oozing out. When ever a problem arises then Raman papa ka yaad aayegi. I mean is he so dumb, he cannot see thru his mother's baseless, senseless, air headed reasoning blaming Ishita,who has come into their lives very recently. Bala had said to Raman that Adi is very good in maths, but the alas he can't do simple maths.

If he is so dumb,then he must be sent to a special school...Angry

This is the my main problem with the track, for the sake of drama or whatever convoluted reasons of their own the CVs have buthchered the show, the characters and the plot. I am grinding my teeth here grrrAngry..

Pls show some reason for this CVs. Dont insult viewers intelligence and send the show down the drain.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi Shilpa thank you</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Oh I wouldnt insult kids of special school by saying Adi is one of them sweetheart those poor guys are smarter than he is frankly</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If anyone deserves a whack here its the writing ... the Bhallas are made pendulums here who oscillate between calling Ishita a laparwah aurat and Yashoda maiyyaWacko</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">They want Ishita to mother Adi...Raman wants Ishita to become Ishimaa to him too but the fact is they also make her feel like she is nothing more than a glorified nanny or really a wicked stepmother who would strike down the heir to the throne the moment she gets a chance to do soStern Smile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">they bloody cant make their minds up - if Ishita doesnt disiciplane him she is a careless woman who doesnt look after a child, if she does she is a woman who is abusing their already troubled child ...they should realize they cant bloody have it both ways either she is a mom to Adi in which case she can scold him when need be as well as teach him manners when required or she isnt in which case the Bhallas should just stop blaming her for any and every thing related to Adi</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Raman wants a lot from Ishita and the fact that she has turned his life around completely single handedly makes him feel she can do the same with his son too while he sits on his ass half of the tme and creates a ruckus during the other half.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">IshRa interacted as parents only twice in this track - parents to Adi that is...the night he walked in on them when Ishita was mortified and Raman explained to her that she need not feel guilty and the next time when he fought with her after new years when he explained that her best intentions could end up having disasterous results if she doesnt realize she would be leading Adi on a path where he would be dreaming up the impossible...both the times Raman acted as a husband and a partner, a father in every sense of the term there is and those scenes were beautiful</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ishita is maternal but she has NEVER mothered a child before Ruhi, she has no clue about every aspect of being a parent, no parent ever does which is where a partner is vital in the role to raise a child - if one parent errs or gets scared or is clueless, the other can take the lead...like Ishita did with Ruhi...she knew how to heal the little girl and helped Raman along but in case of Adi Raman has been not shown to do much to help the cause of reducing the distance between his wife and son - he is shown happy so long as his son is happy when he beats him at games and all...that is good for bonding and all but how does that make a dent in the long run where his own relationship much less that of Ishita and Adi is concerned?</font>

<div></div>

HAI AANI my darling...h r u? Hope ur dad is feeling better..BANG ON analysis..missed u yaar...

Edited by banana.ishra - 18 January 2015 at 3:18am
QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiadas03

Heyy Aani Tongue welcome back. Soo happy to see u n ur take on dis track. Have been missing d usual lu gang here. Though I'm also missing these days LOL...
U have put it very correctly regarding Adi...I thought it would be very interesting to see Adi come out of d shell n d depression he wad facing coz he would finally be with a family n ppl that genuinely love him. But turning him into a villain n making him scheme n plot is too pathetic. I don't how they'll show him ever reforming or seeing d good side of life.
Shagun is becoming unbearable now like seriously Angry
If they wanted to show a separation this is def not the way to go about it. Anyway I hope they really end this soon. Today's sbb showed feels like it's going to stretch Confused.
Lohri pe big drama Confused arre now Wts worst than d shit already going on. Looks like they r reaching a peak bt god knows what...raman char taking this sudden change is just too much bt I'm still keeping some hopes on him. I feel he will save d day eventually.
Anyways great to see u Tongue

Tia to expect sense from Indian TV is asking for a chance to win a ferrari, lambhorgini and a rolls royce all at one go in one lucky lottery ticket so yeah I dont expect much from shows but the heights of ridiculousness recently are taking the cake where this show is concerned 

I think, cant be sure but think they are gonna stretch things till IshRa' anniversary Parties happen to be a hot favorite where Ekta maiyya is concerned for revelations and all the other shit that can happen because of course things can only be exposed and make sense if you create public scenes Stern Smile Wacko so expect a little more of dragging there are another 2 weeks to the end of January and as we have 5 more days before the marriage anniversary even in feb wait but dont hold your breath for logic, sanity or the end of this god forsaken track

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

banksiimischief.TIA.Autumn.

Go to top