Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #49 (Page 119)

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Well...I couldn't make it to the epi today... Seems the epi was brilliant... According to me, it was awesome. Puttar is back to being RKB... Galtiyaan kar raha hai... I won't criticise puttar till this track ends. There's something parallely running in the backside of my mind...

Adi's games are out in the open. Ishita is blamed for something that she hasn't committed. Another apology...Its becoming more tough now. Ishita's patience definitely has a limit. Toshi...no comments because it relates to her Chirag...

Raman, he's afraid of losing Adi but is he obsessed with that spoilt kid? No... This answer will come out soon. Raman is one of the best characters in telly duniya... He'll shed another layer very soon...

I have mixed feelings regarding this episode. On one hand, I guess, we are rapidly approaching a high point of this track, where Ishita will lose her patience like you mentioned. On the other hand, I am really upset with the way RKB & Toshi talked to Ishita. It was uncalled for.. but I guess they wanted Raman to make mistakes, so did this.

@bold - May I ask what made you feel that he is not? I was feeling the same way earlier in the track but not sure of it anymore.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-Angel13

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Life keeps me busy and this track makes me dizzy...

For the love of all that is sane, logical and relatable I am about to rant like perhaps never before over here but good lord I need it 

the track has become a jungle-gym of sorts where the viewers are being taken for a ride and apparently tested like never before...

When this track kicked into action with Adi' trauma/disturbed state coming to the fore via his bedwetting issues I was one surprised viewer - like Whoa they are really going there exploring the psyche of a kid who has a f**ked up family...Indian TV has not explored this despite having innumerable shows where the leads have a merry-go-round relationship with the institution of holy matrimony...which has to affect their kids after all its not cake walk to adapt to the fact your parents split, much less watch even a single one of them with a new partner let alone both...this show was going there or is already there.

With the rising number of divorces in our country as well now this is becoming a reality - a line uttered by Mihir last night was bang on when he finally made sense looks like his brain is becoming accustomed to the amount of gel his hair has these days and hence is sorta trying to kick into gear with the new developments - anyways, sorry for getting sidetracked, as I was saying Mihir aka gelboy made sense when he said kids of divorced parents and the parents themselves have to make do with certain adjustments with the situation at hand and he couldnt have been anymore right...

Now ideally this track shouldnt have Adi a villain that he really is, like I mentioned earlier this show explored this concept - a child adjusting to his/her parents being not just divorced but with new partners...

Ruhi never lived with Shagun, not apart from the time she was taken during the custody trial but nonetheless she has too faced this scenario of watching her mother with another man ...after Raman' marriage to Ishita - she even saw her dad move on with life...where Adi differs in this aspect is he has known what it is to live with both his parents but can hardly remember the time of his life ...now that he is becoming a little aware of things growing up he saw his mother suffer a blow when she was dumped by her partner at the altar, in a manner of speaking...that would get to a kid of his age...so far the makers had it right

Next came the phase when he moved in with his dad, stepmom and his family and the idea of being all alone even when he was at his home with his people was carved beautifully when they had shown Adi walking out of the home in the middle of the night and sitting on that bench from where Ishita brought him back home - a very metaphorical scene there - to his dad...a father whose warmth he seeked even when he was asleep and on a psychological level as well...once again a lovely moment that is poignant

But shit has hit fan because the makers instead of making Adi a vulnerable child have made him into a brat, L'enfant terrible - WHICH HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN MADE FOR GOD'S SAKE...no disturbed child can transform much less scheme the way Adi is shown to have done...not even if his witch of a mother is manipulating him - he should have been shown suffering from borderline depression and anxiety but here he behaves like the most obnoxious brat possible...

What has me wanting to do a simultaneous headdesk and facepalm is the simple fact - WHY, WHY in the hell are the makers being so dumb and stupid now when they have so far sketched relatable, REAL characters whose motives and actions we could always understand or identify with even if we didnt agree with them like when the Bhallas got the Iyers arrested because of the MU that Ishita kidnapped Ruhi...a neighbor who has barely moved in next door made off in the dead of the night with your child - yeah you would cry bloody murder and file a police complaint not wait for her to return home...but here headdesk & facepalm they are INSULTING the very intilligence of us viewers for crying out loud

A kid who should ideally be trying to find some sorta anchor is plotting and scheming things, getting away with it and everyone except the woman on whom the accusations for all his actions are levied and a little girl who refuses to be brainwashed are able to see through him - KILL ME...PLEASE

I get that the Bhallas have their precious GKC amidst them after ages and hence going ga ga over him...they are not even factoring in on Romi without knowing his balls are busted and counting on the kid with a single expression to continue the family line but does doting on a child mean you lose your head - apparently in soap land it does cause no one bothers to call the kid on his shit, oh god give us a break - thank goodness for Ruhi firing him at least, I had wanted to do it before, kiss and hug the kid but that scene made me want to do it more than ever - thanks doll for not lossing your marbles over your monotonous brother you were so right when you gave it to him and gave him good - I would love to see an encore and add your mum to the squad next time sweetheart 

Its bizarre, not to mention practically bull crap that the hero of the track about a troubled preteen is a little girl Sleepy

Seriously its not funny as it isnt that the makers have also shown that a preteen who until very recently called a man he knew wasnt related to him in anyway  'DAD' and happily at that, which also made him happily pack his bags and await him by his car when he recently spotted him even AFTER knowing he dumped his mom...now going all possessive over his ACTUAL daddy dearest and branding a woman who until about a year ago was a stranger that he had no clue off as the wicked villain who tore his 'happy family' apart...

Like REALLY? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING US HERE JAFFAR?

Kids these days are fairly intilligent hell they are so whipsmart crazy that they make you wonder boy that kid is something...they can impress you or scare you to THAT level and I am sure most people would agree with that...then why the hell is Adi being so dumb, so stupid that he cant even make out the simple fact Ishita wasnt even around when his parents split, when he stayed with Ass his mom was always, ALWAYS complaining and twisting facts about Raman and branding him as the very version of the Antichrist incarnate in their lives and now suddenly he is their savior, their hero...the one true WUV of her life who was so abominably snatched from her by Ishita Stern Smile WackoErmmCensored

I am not sure how long the makers plan to stretch this sad excuse of a track which has become the mother of all the blasted tracks of this show so far but if they do then they better be prepared to kiss away the top spot they are so coveting cause from the recent dip in the trps people arent interested in buying their bull crap, hell how can they when you can make out from the way almost the entire cast has a WTH plastered all over their face in most of the scenes recently

If they were interested in just delaying the goddamn consummation/confession until february for it to coincide with their anniversary/valentines day it wouldnt have killed them if they had shoved a depressed Adi in our faces rather than make a mad genius out of him who can hatch diabolical plots while he wets his beds ...hell he could have wetted every darn bed in the Bhalla, Iyer home and they would have let him for all that love they have for their GKC instead of making us rely on the voice of a six year old who we are praying shatters some eardrums pretty soon when instead the poor kid oughta be playing house and studying hard for her impending exams 

Edited by EkPaheli - 18 January 2015 at 12:12am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

malar3beyulAnuhyaaDivSoumyabanksiimischiefyhmmylifeappuss.TIA.shidin0117-K.13--kri-virgo_gurlAutumn.Badtameez_Dil

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Hi Aani!!!Hug Hope u r doing well.

u wont believe since past few days, I was desperate to know ur view on the present track... I thought maybe u will write an OS on the same... Didnt want to request as I know u r busy personally.

Thank u so so much for this post... i like ur maturity and the way u state factsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueSeraSera

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Life keeps me busy and this track makes me dizzy...

@EkPaheli - WORD, sister! You have nicely summarized a lot of my feelings towards what is happening!   I have always loved reading your stories & analysis posts. I've been a silent creeper of this forum for a while now but for some reason I've felt the urge to engage in discussion with this track. I feel like I've written multiple posts in the last 3 days on how illogical this track is shaping up to be. It was SO promising at first and like before, the CVs seemed to lose grip. I just don't get what the hope to accomplish with this. Maybe it will be clear in a few days but not before insulting the intelligence of most of the character's in the show and more importantly, the audience!

Since October we have had multiple Raman making bizarre mistakes followed by LOTS of guilt and silly redemption/track wrap up. It's a vicious cycle now! I could go on another rant, but I don't want to bore anyone!

However I am so thankful that I swing by the LU every morning (as I'm in the states) - because everyone here is so realistic and uplifting! Y'all rock and a special thank you so much to everyone who posts the LU! You are VERY much appreciated!

Edited by krishy13 - 18 January 2015 at 12:19am

QueSeraSera

mischief Goldie
mischief
mischief

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

Life keeps me busy and this track makes me dizzy...

For the love of all that is sane, logical and relatable I am about to rant like perhaps never before over here but good lord I need it 

the track has become a jungle-gym of sorts where the viewers are being taken for a ride and apparently tested like never before...

When this track kicked into action with Adi' trauma/disturbed state coming to the fore via his bedwetting issues I was one surprised viewer - like Whoa they are really going there exploring the psyche of a kid who has a f**ked up family...Indian TV has not explored this despite having innumerable shows where the leads have a merry-go-round relationship with the institution of holy matrimony...which has to affect their kids after all its not cake walk to adapt to the fact your parents split, much less watch even a single one of them with a new partner let alone both...this show was going there or is already there.

With the rising number of divorces in our country as well now this is becoming a reality - a line uttered by Mihir last night was bang on when he finally made sense looks like his brain is becoming accustomed to the amount of gel his hair has these days and hence is sorta trying to kick into gear with the new developments - anyways, sorry for getting sidetracked, as I was saying Mihir aka gelboy made sense when he said kids of divorced parents and the parents themselves have to make do with certain adjustments with the situation at hand and he couldnt have been anymore right...

Now ideally this track shouldnt have Adi a villain that he really is, like I mentioned earlier this show explored this concept - a child adjusting to his/her parents being not just divorced but with new partners...

Ruhi never lived with Shagun, not apart from the time she was taken during the custody trial but nonetheless she has too faced this scenario of watching her mother with another man ...after Raman' marriage to Ishita - she even saw her dad move on with life...where Adi differs in this aspect is he has known what it is to live with both his parents but can hardly remember the time of his life ...now that he is becoming a little aware of things growing up he saw his mother suffer a blow when she was dumped by her partner at the altar, in a manner of speaking...that would get to a kid of his age...so far the makers had it right

Next came the phase when he moved in with his dad, stepmom and his family and the idea of being all alone even when he was at his home with his people was carved beautifully when they had shown Adi walking out of the home in the middle of the night and sitting on that bench from where Ishita brought him back home - a very metaphorical scene there - to his dad...a father whose warmth he seeked even when he was asleep and on a psychological level as well...once again a lovely moment that is poignant

But shit has hit fan because the makers instead of making Adi a vulnerable child have made him into a brat, L'enfant terrible - WHICH HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN MADE FOR GOD'S SAKE...no disturbed child can transform much less scheme the way Adi is shown to have done...not even if his witch of a mother is manipulating him - he should have been shown suffering from borderline depression and anxiety but here he behaves like the most obnoxious brat possible...

What has me wanting to do a simultaneous headdesk and facepalm is the simple fact - WHY, WHY in the hell are the makers being so dumb and stupid now when they have so far sketched relatable, REAL characters whose motives and actions we could always understand or identify with even if we didnt agree with them like when the Bhallas got the Iyers arrested because of the MU that Ishita kidnapped Ruhi...a neighbor who has barely moved in next door made off in the dead of the night with your child - yeah you would cry bloody murder and file a police complaint not wait for her to return home...but here headdesk & facepalm they are INSULTING the very intilligence of us viewers for crying out loud

A kid who should ideally be trying to find some sorta anchor is plotting and scheming things, getting away with it and everyone except the woman on whom the accusations for all his actions are levied and a little girl who refuses to be brainwashed are able to see through him - KILL ME...PLEASE

I get that the Bhallas have their precious GKC amidst them after ages and hence going ga ga over him...they are not even factoring in on Romi without knowing his balls are busted and counting on the kid with a single expression to continue the family line but does doting on a child mean you lose your head - apparently in soap land it does cause no one bothers to call the kid on his shit, oh god give us a break - thank goodness for Ruhi firing him at least, I had wanted to do it before, kiss and hug the kid but that scene made me want to do it more than ever - thanks doll for not lossing your marbles over your monotonous brother you were so right when you gave it to him and gave him good - I would love to see an encore and add your mum to the squad next time sweetheart 

Its bizarre, not to mention practically bull crap that the hero of the track about a troubled preteen is a little girl Sleepy

Seriously its not funny as it isnt that the makers have also shown that a preteen who until very recently called a man he knew wasnt related to him in anyway  'DAD' and happily at that, which also made him happily pack his bags and await him by his car when he recently spotted him even AFTER knowing he dumped his mom...now going all possessive over his ACTUAL daddy dearest and branding a woman who until about a year ago was a stranger that he had no clue off as the wicked villain who tore his 'happy family' apart...

Like REALLY? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING US HERE JAFFAR?

Kids these days are fairly intilligent hell they are so whipsmart crazy that they make you wonder boy that kid is something...they can impress you or scare you to THAT level and I am sure most people would agree with that...then why the hell is Adi being so dumb, so stupid that he cant even make out the simple fact Ishita wasnt even around when his parents split, when he stayed with Ass his mom was always, ALWAYS complaining and twisting facts about Raman and branding him as the very version of the Antichrist incarnate in their lives and now suddenly he is their savior, their hero...the one true WUV of her life who was so abominably snatched from her by Ishita Stern Smile WackoErmmCensored

I am not sure how long the makers plan to stretch this sad excuse of a track which has become the mother of all the blasted tracks of this show so far but if they do then they better be prepared to kiss away the top spot they are so coveting cause from the recent dip in the trps people arent interested in buying their bull crap, hell how can they when you can make out from the way almost the entire cast has a WTH plastered all over their face in most of the scenes recently

If they were interested in just delaying the goddamn consummation/confession until february for it to coincide with their anniversary/valentines day it wouldnt have killed them if they had shoved a depressed Adi in our faces rather than make a mad genius out of him who can hatch diabolical plots while he wets his beds ...hell he could have wetted every darn bed in the Bhalla, Iyer home and they would have let him for all that love they have for their GKC instead of making us rely on the voice of a six year old who we are praying shatters some eardrums pretty soon when instead the poor kid oughta be playing house and studying hard for her impending exams 

Excellence Girl Clap

Where have u been all this while...From the time this mind numbing track started I was loolong out for ur insights into this track to know what the hell the CVs & the writers of the show are trying to tell us...Each word that u hv said in this topic is so true!!! This is the worst track of YHM till this hr!!! Can't say what worse is left to show now!!! I won't speak abt the GKC here since u hv already spoken a lot here...The 2 people I'm totally disappointed wit in this track is Raman n Toshi!!! What a change in character we saw!! Some days back these 2 were all praises for Ishita n now they r insulting her for giving the correct parenting to that brat of a child...why so much distrust!!! The writers of the show r successful in showing one thing in this track n that after the betrayal that Raman has faced frm Shagun he still is a puppet in her hand!! Way to go CVs!!! Oustanding!! Bravo 

But all said n done...I request u girl to please do give ur analysis / viewpoint  on the episode at least one write up for us will do wonders please!! I also miss reading red wine's analysis, updates here!!

Thanks once again for expressing in such apt words how the CVs hv ruined their show in this track that not even the TRP aunties r  buying this

Edited by mischief - 18 January 2015 at 1:05am

QueSeraSera

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SakuraS-

Originally posted by krikumar.91

Well...I couldn't make it to the epi today... Seems the epi was brilliant... According to me, it was awesome. Puttar is back to being RKB... Galtiyaan kar raha hai... I won't criticise puttar till this track ends. There's something parallely running in the backside of my mind...

Adi's games are out in the open. Ishita is blamed for something that she hasn't committed. Another apology...Its becoming more tough now. Ishita's patience definitely has a limit. Toshi...no comments because it relates to her Chirag...

Raman, he's afraid of losing Adi but is he obsessed with that spoilt kid? No... This answer will come out soon. Raman is one of the best characters in telly duniya... He'll shed another layer very soon...

I have mixed feelings regarding this episode. On one hand, I guess, we are rapidly approaching a high point of this track, where Ishita will lose her patience like you mentioned. On the other hand, I am really upset with the way RKB & Toshi talked to Ishita. It was uncalled for.. but I guess they wanted Raman to make mistakes, so did this.

@bold - May I ask what made you feel that he is not? I was feeling the same way earlier in the track but not sure of it anymore.  

He's just confused now. When he is pushed to the edge, he won't make wrong choices... He won't leave Ishita for anyone but sadly, he won't be able to hold her too...Courtesy, his present activities...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.TIA.-SAISakura16-

shidin0117 IF-Dazzler
shidin0117
shidin0117

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
@ Aani,
Gir what a come back u made on the LU thread, was missing u all.

Nowadays, I am loving the various rants written, they r so much enjoyable than the track being shown. I have only glaring problem with the writers, is Adi a mentally retarded child or one who is healthy physically and mentally. I mean he is old enough to know that his mom and dad seperated 6 yrs back and a year back their divorce was finalised. He was old enough when he made his father sign those papers relinquishing his rights and gave them to Assoak. He insulted him at every point, he has conveniently forgotten all this and now suddenly Raman papa is the best, love for him is oozing out. When ever a problem arises then Raman papa ka yaad aayegi.  I mean is he so dumb, he cannot see thru his mother's baseless, senseless, air headed reasoning blaming Ishita,who has come into their lives very recently. Bala had said to Raman that Adi is very good in maths, but the alas he can't do simple maths.

If he is so dumb,then he must be sent to a special school...Angry

This is the my main problem with the track, for the sake of drama or whatever convoluted reasons of their own the CVs have buthchered the show, the characters and the plot. I am grinding my teeth here grrrAngry..

Pls show some reason for this CVs. Dont insult viewers intelligence and send the show down the drain.

QueSeraSera

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Hey aani... Seeing you here after a long time. That was really nice... cv's have messed up this track... Till last week, there was nothing to look forward to in this track... Adi was the biggest disappointment of all... To throw Ishita out of their house, he was ready to put his life on danger but seems cv's have realised their blunder. They are working on closing this track now. I can see Ishra fighting forever rather than showing this spoilt kid. Hope this ends soon...

Most important track has been totally spoilt... Let them atleast end this crap...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyamischiefyhmmylifeappuss.TIA.QueSeraSera

Go to top