Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #49 (Page 118)

shidin0117 IF-Dazzler
shidin0117
shidin0117

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daydreamers

Btw where's d gang? Aani ruby bhu ruchi tia yaku anku?Shocked

Hey DD, 

good to see u yaar, after so long, still many of them missingCry

.TIA. IF-Dazzler
.TIA.
.TIA.

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hello guys as usual I'm Tooo late, but a big Hug To all. Heyy DD lgood to see u after long.
Yaar yeh Maine kya dekhaCryCry. But if I try to keep my positive side even slightly intact I can say one thing for sure. Raman loves Ishita...a lotttEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. He's impulsive n stupidAngry Behaves like a dumb Censored At times n situations like these but we saw even today he could not stay wo talking to Ishu. He was d one who kept calling her right. He just doesn't want to loose his son again. 
Yess Ishita should walk away with her head held high n let the bhallas decide wt they want to do wid dis child. Both Toshiji n Raman r d same...impulsive n over hyperAngryAngry I'm scared of wt drama lies ahead now. I mean separation to I want myself so wt d hell r they gonna giveDead
Raman tadpofying to talk to biwi, knowing n saying she loves Adi, telling shaggy tht she has freaking illusions dat she matters to him. N Ishitas wallpaper were d good points fr me. 
Baaki cvs bring my puttar bk yeaa plzzzCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beyul

yakutamt Senior Member
yakutamt
yakutamt

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
hi DD...
I am here glad to see you backHug 

pls be present...YHM is really at its most crucial...need positive people like you around...

at the moment Kri and anku doing the job to perfection...Clap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumya.TIA.-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Well...I couldn't make it to the epi today... Seems the epi was brilliant... According to me, it was awesome. Puttar is back to being RKB... Galtiyaan kar raha hai... I won't criticise puttar till this track ends. There's something parallely running in the backside of my mind...

Adi's games are out in the open. Ishita is blamed for something that she hasn't committed. Another apology...Its becoming more tough now. Ishita's patience definitely has a limit. Toshi...no comments because it relates to her Chirag...

Raman, he's afraid of losing Adi but is he obsessed with that spoilt kid? No... This answer will come out soon. Raman is one of the best characters in telly duniya... He'll shed another layer very soon...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

beyulDivSoumyadrishtimauryavanisree.TIA.-K.13-.chiquitita.-SAISakura16-Angel13

.chiquitita. IF-Sizzlerz
.chiquitita.
.chiquitita.

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Well...I couldn't make it to the epi today... Seems the epi was brilliant... According to me, it was awesome. Puttar is back to being RKB... Galtiyaan kar raha hai... I won't criticise puttar till this track ends. There's something parallely running in the backside of my mind...

Adi's games are out in the open. Ishita is blamed for something that she hasn't committed. Another apology...Its becoming more tough now. Ishita's patience definitely has a limit. Toshi...no comments because it relates to her Chirag...

Raman, he's afraid of losing Adi but is he obsessed with that spoilt kid? No... This answer will come out soon. Raman is one of the best characters in telly duniya... He'll shed another layer very soon...
kri... hii ...tell me u r not sarcastic  bcoz... i have same feeling like that...i was so quiet after seeing reactions...
i feel weired...that i was only one ...

-kri-

yakutamt Senior Member
yakutamt
yakutamt

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daydreamers

Don't kill me for this, but ishita shud leave bhalla house now...
Its high time...

I completely agree with you...except ruhi...no body deserves ishita...really felt bad for her today...punching bag is that what she is ...Angry
.TIA. IF-Dazzler
.TIA.
.TIA.

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Kri I can't tell u how good I felt reading this...I felt like I was the only one having d slightest bit of positivity where puttar was concerned Embarrassed

-kri-

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

As per SBS raman tries to talk to ishu and say sorry but ishu giving him silent treatment
Serves him right for blaming her lets see if he gets succeed to patch up with her before Lori or during Lori or another bomb from shaguniya and Adi and raman again shouts at ishu or blames her
I say if he does this time in front of iyers Amma will take ishu away from bhallas that's for sure
Definitely something huge going to happen during Lori
Shagun again will play her part along with Adi and agsin raman and toshiji will be back to shaguniya and GKC feet
Just hope some positive twist comes and not negative
agar Mihika na truth samne aya hai toh bhi acha hai woh twost chalega
But raman celebrating with shaguniya definitely NO NO can't bear Shagun getting successful with her each and every plans she is getting away every time now

Edited by Angel13 - 17 January 2015 at 12:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanisree-kri-

Go to top