Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

touche.. lets hope ur words come true!! cos frankly at this rate, im gonna call it quits sooner than later😳 and it does help that i've been detached since the crap started in the last week of dec

I actually didn't think they started out bad.It got bad for me after Shagun left for Australia. Adi's vulnerability suddenly vanished and he was transformed into a mini version of his mother too drastically and without much reasoning. And ever since whatever has been happening, from his behaviour to Raman and Ishita's fights looks forced for the sake of it. Their basic intent is still understandable though
VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Ishita-

Hey everyone!  no mood to watch the epi 

Hi ishita
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Seriously if have stopped watching only come to the LU...
if this track drags on little n=more and takes a worst turn i am done with it..

today i mom asked why do you still watch that stupid show ...it becomes difficult to defend
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Raman enters his room to see Ishita sleeping on the couch, cuddled in her shawl. He sees her worriedly that she must have been troubled all night, won't trouble you more. He slowly removes his clothes and picks his stuff from the washroom to have a bath elsewhere. But before he leaves he says , I am as troubled about what happened as you are, and I am sorry about that. 
VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yhmmylife

today i mom asked why do you still watch that stupid show ...it becomes difficult to defend

When such question comes ..seriously our state would be worse..we can't even defend ourselves and also say no to the show πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Nichuss thumbnail
raman comes... 
ishu sleeping..

(ishu still sleeping in sofa :o )

raman tells he wont trouble her more...n taking dress n goin to change...

raman talking to sleepy ishu...he said...sorry... (othr thing i didnt get)

wen raman closes washroom..ishu wakes up
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anku-

I actually didn't think they started out bad.It got bad for me after Shagun left for Australia. Adi's vulnerability suddenly vanished and he was transformed into a mini version of his mother too drastically and without much reasoning. And ever since whatever has been happening, from his behaviour to Raman and Ishita's fights looks forced for the sake of it. Their basic intent is still understandable though

yes i agree!!! i couldnt watch the beginning of track cos i was travelling but ab socho tho im glad i got that break.. it greatly reduced my craze/obsession for the show... and when i could watch the crap had begun!! so the detachment stayed.. and now its not getting any better.. like u said aajkal tho even the otherwise brilliant actors seem disinterested to me.. cant blame them too.. itna lame script hai!!

ChocolateOxygen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ishita again misunderstood Raman πŸ˜†
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Raman comes in and Ishita is sleeping on couch. He thinks maybe she was disturbed the whole night.. won't trouble you more.. takes his clothes and again comes to her and says Im sorry.. even i was disturbed y'day like you.. and he leaves.. Ishita wakes up.. says it's 7.10 and Raman is still not here.. didn't he sleep here.. Neelu comes with Raman's stuff.. Ishita questions her and she tells Raman got ready in Romi's room.. Ishita is sad.. says why is he removing all his anger on me.
ishra_Fav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhmmylife

my mom keeps saying the same. I stopped watching the show, and concentrating on the live updates and posts because it is really hard to defend this show and watch it at home.