Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: appuss

...ability is haunting her every second, her marriage could not heal it till now... and Raman added salt to her wounds, hit on her most weak point y'day. I always felt he will be the one to heal her insecurity but, ... well, CVs dont care about viewer emotion or they are just incapable of it.[/DIV]

That's another thing that has been bothering me about how things are shaping up. Ishita's insecurities are such a delicate subject and I was always hoping it would be dealt with in a more positive manner. Right now how it is being brought in, it's just perverse. When Adi started becoming a full-fledged villian, I figured Raman would have to "give him up," and following that Ishita's insecurities about becoming a mother could come into play. In my mind it could have been a beautiful healing process for the couple. But now because of the track, we are seeing Raman rub salt in her wounds. Yea he may not realize he's doing exactly that but still it's painful to watch as a woman and my heart goes out to Ishita.

At this point I feel I'm able to keep watching this show by either mentally bashing the CVs or dreaming up other scenarios for the issues being presented. I cannot wait until we get to the point where we see less Shagun and Adi (even if it's temporary), because it seems like they are wearing on everyone!
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ok aani, kri and others... time for sleep. 
Good night and sleep tight, ...see u all tmrw for another round of healthy discussions.😊
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: krishy13

That's another thing that has been bothering me about how things are shaping up. Ishita's insecurities are such a delicate subject and I was always hoping it would be dealt with in a more positive manner. Right now how it is being brought in, it's just perverse. When Adi started becoming a full-fledged villian, I figured Raman would have to "give him up," and following that Ishita's insecurities about becoming a mother could come into play. In my mind it could have been a beautiful healing process for the couple. But now because of the track, we are seeing Raman rub salt in her wounds. Yea he may not realize he's doing exactly that but still it's painful to watch as a woman and my heart goes out to Ishita.

At this point I feel I'm able to keep watching this show by either mentally bashing the CVs or dreaming up other scenarios for the issues being presented. I cannot wait until we get to the point where we see less Shagun and Adi (even if it's temporary), because it seems like they are wearing on everyone!

Romi's truth and Adi's separation will build this pressure on Ishita... Toshi's GKC rantings can be of use somewhere... Ishita must evolve out of this after facing this harsh reality... Right from her marriage, no one had expectations on her... When these changes happen in their house, heads will turn towards her...

Protagonists needn't be selfless and mahaan always. Also, ruthlessness is not reserved for male leads alone... Ishita dealing with this reality sounds promising...
-kri- thumbnail

Ok aani, kri and others... time for sleep. 

Good night and sleep tight, ...see u all tmrw for another round of healthy discussions.😊

Gud nyt Anju...
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

[

I agree aani... She is not going anywhere. She can continue to do what she does best. But, not at the cost of all other characters... everyone is bloody butchered to fit her in the picture. That is the issue. 

Raman sadly thinks that shagun can live in bhalla house forever bcoz he can get his son. It is being too unfair to his wife, taking advantage of her good nature... especially coming from a man who could neither tolerate her mentioning about subbu nor mani, her true friend.

Ishita, I feel sorry for her... her inability is haunting her every second, her marriage could not heal it till now... and Raman added salt to her wounds, hit on her most weak point y'day. I always felt he will be the one to heal her insecurity but, ... well, CVs dont care about viewer emotion or they are just incapable of it.

exactly Anju she is sticking around but the way the rest of the cast is being dealt with most of them are OOC which seriously is stupid they are not still in the establishment stage in this show its a year old and in the top charts for crying out loud...

Raman said last night he realizes how complicated the whole situation with keeping both Ishita and Shagun under one roof still is being swayed by his emotions...frankly if he had let Adi stay at Mihir' for a while and just went away ...it would have rattled Shagun' cage more and she would have made excuses to shove Adi in Raman' face all the time even more because she would have wanted a one way ticket to Bhalla home this time without the shot of a doubt but well...

Ishita' limitation as I would call it always not her inabilty since I find that term somehow very deregatory in this context...well its a defining trait of her character the woman who is so maternal cant have a child of her own, something which Appa once commented on when Ruhi' custody case was on...that god has been unfair to her how he gave her the ability to love so much but also set the odds against her to find happiness, to find that that very love has no takers...that no one wants that very love...which is where Ruhi steps in she filled this gaping hole in Ishita' life - she provided Ishita someone to love, someone who loves her in return for who she is sans any expectations of her...like she said once to Raman when she mentioned her life post Subu - Ruhi gave her a reason to live and smile once again...for that trait to surface here it wasnt OOC...but very, very in keeping with her character ...the only thing is not one person other than Amma has seen that...and Raman hasnt even managed to see the tip of the iceberg here let alone explore the various gamut of emotions that are in play here

He behaved in the worst possible manner with her recently after repeatedly lamenting why isnt she Adi' mom? He basically lamented not having children with her or to be specific any child with her ...so when will it occur to him that the woman he so casually called jagatmaata is doing this all out of the love she has for him...but mostly she is doing it because she thinks since she cant provide him a child of their own she is even tolerating that horrible woman who is his ex under their roofs because she is still very touchy about that topic, very sensitive...she has yet to find acceptance in her heart for herself and believe that not being able to have a child doesnt compromise her as a person, as a woman and she is loved even with that not despite that but WITH that...remember that bench scene where Adi' stem cell renewal is mentioned? She mentioned it that day too that its HER issue, HER problem NOT his...she basically just closed in on herself...she managed to knock down Raman' walls its time he goes knocking on hers and takes them down once he manages to even find those 

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As much as I am loving this discussion after ages my eyes are drooping and declaring mutiny so hopefully will continue this tomorrow or soon until then chao all 

Good night and god bless for now
-kri- thumbnail
Originally posted by: EkPaheli

As much as I am loving this discussion after ages my eyes are drooping and declaring mutiny so hopefully will continue this tomorrow or soon until then chao all 

Good night and god bless for now

Gud nyt Aani but i'm going to type a reply for the previous post now... Answer it tmrw...
-kri- thumbnail

exactly Anju she is sticking around but the way the rest of the cast is being dealt with most of them are OOC which seriously is stupid they are not still in the establishment stage in this show its a year old and in the top charts for crying out loud...

Raman said last night he realizes how complicated the whole situation with keeping both Ishita and Shagun under one roof still is being swayed by his emotions...frankly if he had let Adi stay at Mihir' for a while and just went away ...it would have rattled Shagun' cage more and she would have made excuses to shove Adi in Raman' face all the time even more because she would have wanted a one way ticket to Bhalla home this time without the shot of a doubt but well...

Ishita' limitation as I would call it always not her inabilty since I find that term somehow very deregatory in this context...well its a defining trait of her character the woman who is so maternal cant have a child of her own, something which Appa once commented on when Ruhi' custody case was on...that god has been unfair to her how he gave her the ability to love so much but also set the odds against her to find happiness, to find that that very love has no takers...that no one wants that very love...which is where Ruhi steps in she filled this gaping hole in Ishita' life - she provided Ishita someone to love, someone who loves her in return for who she is sans any expectations of her...like she said once to Raman when she mentioned her life post Subu - Ruhi gave her a reason to live and smile once again...for that trait to surface here it wasnt OOC...but very, very in keeping with her character ...the only thing is not one person other than Amma has seen that...and Raman hasnt even managed to see the tip of the iceberg here let alone explore the various gamut of emotions that are in play here

He behaved in the worst possible manner with her recently after repeatedly lamenting why isnt she Adi' mom? He basically lamented not having children with her or to be specific any child with her ...so when will it occur to him that the woman he so casually called jagatmaata is doing this all out of the love she has for him...but mostly she is doing it because she thinks since she cant provide him a child of their own she is even tolerating that horrible woman who is his ex under their roofs because she is still very touchy about that topic, very sensitive...she has yet to find acceptance in her heart for herself and believe that not being able to have a child doesnt compromise her as a person, as a woman and she is loved even with that not despite that but WITH that...remember that bench scene where Adi' stem cell renewal is mentioned? She mentioned it that day too that its HER issue, HER problem NOT his...she basically just closed in on herself...she managed to knock down Raman' walls its time he goes knocking on hers and takes them down once he manages to even find those 

Raman wants Ishita to be Adi's biological mother. He has repeating it often even when Ishita assures him that he's already their son. Atleast, she assuring that. But, Raman still sees that differentiation. If such is the case, why don't this man give the required space? He wanted to talk with Ishita once because he saw Ishita feeling guilty and blaming herself. Appa intervened and with that, the topic ended. Raman must have talked with her rather than making her Ishima for his useless son.

In accident track, Ishita's issues were left unattended... At that time, it was too early but now... Though they can't give prominence to it... At places, they can touch it... Somehow, Shagun is still tolerated in that house because she's the biological mother of their kids... So, this issue is already creeping inside... As usual, cv's can't ignore it again...
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
clearly the execution of this track has been terrible, actually, terrible is an understatement. more disappointing is raman's sudden change in character.
wonder where cv's will take it from here, it can only get worse keeping previous track record in mind.

mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Like always a Superb post here Aani

Its so sad na the person who is termed as Jagat Mata or Mahaan is doing everything possible for her love for that one person, for giving him that completeness that she knows she can never give him... The main reason behind her act of Mahanta is because she knows how imp both these kids are to the Bhalla House and that she knows that she can never give them that happiness and that's the reason why she is going to this extent for all of their happiness / contentment in life. 

Ishita is one of the best scripted character on the Indian Television. People say that she is a Jagat Mata but never look at the real reason behind her Jagat Mata Act. She does everything possible to make her love happy in all true sense. In this relation of ISHRA, I feel it is Ishita who has given a lot to the relationship than Raman!!!