im imagining michi scenes with ishra...
how romantic it will be
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

im imagining michi scenes with ishra...

how romantic it will be

yeah saw the video u just uploaded ...the we the track is going we might have to wait for an eternity
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ishra fight im still confused...
ishu was genuinely angry...and didnt like raman shouting in front of shgaun
but raman...is he acting...or giving the impression he dont care...
aaa god knws

Even me couldn't understand the reason for second fight..the questions raised by ishita were not wrong that he shouldn't have shouted at her..
and getting shagun in their home was a collective decision..if he thought something wrong with that decision then should have found a alternative to it...
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

hai shidin...

thnx for loving the emotions...he he he he

milind n prachi r ekta another cute couples of show khayamat...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvFWyNuER5A[/YOUTUBE]

Hey Nichs,

Yay I remember this show also, I think Jay Bhanushali is also there, I used to hate Shabbir in Kahin to hoga but after this I started to like him...

Imagine this scene with Ishra, puttar only put the earrings and said I love these earrings and earrings pehne wali bhi and before that in Ruhi school, but there was no love at that time, but now it will be s...ooo lovely ðŸ˜³
-HAA- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The flaw is not in bringing them home but rather not pausing to think why Shagun would move to a le class baatei with Adi. That time rather than say stay on till Adinis better an alternative would have been to tell Shagun let's discuss tha with Raman. I am sure if you want to move out and need financial help Raman would be willing to pitch in for his son. Instead she latched on only to having aadi and Raman under a roof and a secure environment for Adi. The intention was good but neither of them have a legal hold on Adi for this to have worked out in an amicable manner.

Raman's actions are gradually bringing to the surface Shagun's true face, her ugliness. He is highlighting for all at home what Ashok said that under present scenario having Adi at home means it's a package deal and this arrangement cannot be viable to any.

P.s. As I told Kri I am simply hoping that this is a hero whose brains are not on deep freeze mode :D
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -HAA-

The flaw is not in bringing them home but rather not pausing to think why Shagun would move to a le class baatei with Adi. That time rather than say stay on till Adinis better an alternative would have been to tell Shagun let's discuss tha with Raman. I am sure if you want to move out and need financial help Raman would be willing to pitch in for his son. Instead she latched on only to having aadi and Raman under a roof and a secure environment for Adi. The intention was good but neither of them have a legal hold on Adi for this to have worked out in an amicable manner.

Raman's actions are gradually bringing to the surface Shagun's true face, her ugliness. He is highlighting for all at home what Ashok said that under present scenario having Adi at home means it's a package deal and this arrangement cannot be viable to any.

P.s. As I told Kri I am simply hoping that this is a hero whose brains are not on deep freeze mode :D

RKB can commit mistakes but he can't commit blunders... As you quoted, Raman is bringing the real Shagun out of her shell... Even if his son chooses to ignore that, this woman is nt going to stay here forever.
Edited by krikumar.91 - 9 years ago
.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello all, 
I'm sitting here at 1 just finished watching d Epi n now going through the lu n having a blast😆😆
Nichh, Aru, Anu n all others I loved ur cartoons n emojis...tooo cute ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Ashok Khanna was d highlight for me, imagine I'm actually saying this ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Kri ur right, bang on...the story is moving ahead n I have a gutsy feeling it's gonna merge with shaggy going bk to Ass😳
My focus is gonna be on puttar n biwi patching up after d drama😳. I'm kinda sure there will be a mini separation. N probably they might be sent off somewhere during their anniversary time😳
Wishful thinking
pujli07 thumbnail
I dont understand the reason for this mess. what is it that the Bhalla family trying to get to? 
like it or not, Shagun is Adi's mom and he is very much attached to her. Even if he accepts Ishita, the most he can do is be nice to her. It is too late to expect that Adi will be close to Ishita nad say bye to Shagun. that will never happen. 

They have to admit the fact that Adi will always stay with Shagun and i am sure they dont want shagun to stay in this house forever. there is no point of all this. 

Raman should just arrange a place to stay for them both and visit Adi regularly. 
yakutamt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[Airhead and SuSu baccha on Ishita..

BOLD🤣 
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Guys! Sorry wasn't there to update y'day, I'm busy with my college fest! 
Won't be there today also.
 Will be back on Monday!
Have a great weekend everyone! ðŸ¤—