YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #49 - Page 70

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by yhmmylife

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660066">During Panja scene when Shagun comes to support Raman..Simmi and Toshiji are shown to be pissed</font>
even the BGM played in such a way, I thought it was ishita for a second. because they wer focusing oly on their hands. then when adi was smiling, I got pissed 😆

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660066">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660066">no they stopped at him noticing Airhead and pissed of face</font>

Grrr shagun the witch hope tomorrow it continues and raman taking his hand back instantly
Originally posted by krikumar.91

This track is going to have many twists... As expected, Asmi track is moving... It might join this track soon... Ashok sochega... "Shagun was better"... Adi...he's going to reform now...

How is Adi going to reform now? I don't see him reforming at all

This track is going to have many twists... As expected, Asmi track is moving... It might join this track soon... Ashok sochega... "Shagun was better"... Adi...he's going to reform now... 

Kri do u really think so? so fast?
Originally posted by arunabhi

Adi reforming this early 😕
I am skeptical about this

Not immediately... But, now Shagun can't her evil face anymore... It'll be slow realisation... 
I really didn't like it that Raman put the whole blame of bringing Airhead and SuSu baccha on Ishita...teekh hai gusse mein kha ..lekin kha toh sahi
he was also there...when they brought them home

Kri do u really think so? so fast?

That's coming up... Slowly... Jyada paka diya Adi ko dikhake... Aur bhi characters.hai... Dobara lautkar aayenge iss track ke liye... Main CUSTODY track...  

Not immediately... But, now Shagun can't her evil face anymore... It'll be slow realisation...

But them her act in front of all when ishu says sorry and hugging and thanking her...even Adi is acting..God knows this kid is going to reform or not
Don't care just want this track to end now

I really didn't like it that Raman put the whole blame of bringing Airhead and SuSu baccha on Ishita...teekh hai gusse mein kha ..lekin kha toh sahi
he was also there...when they brought them home

They must absolve Ishita off this mistake. They r doing tht. now by making Raman bring them back...

i too think maybe it will be like bring bk shagun ...mihika is useless...
by tht tym Adi wouldnt like going bk to ashok