YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #49 - Page 45

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

I am really looking forward to a JKR in action now...
Now that the words have been said, can we expect some action for the same.?

Its high time she stands up against the balloon and show her the actual place she deserves..

Can I expect this to happen now that both mother son duo will be back.?

Dying optimism..😆
Anu .. Ruhi darling waat lagaoing Rhino 🤣🤣
MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH RUHI ..
ADI 🤣🤣.. YOU DESERVE THIS

Edited by arunabhi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Anku-

Raman and Romi reach office. They see the peon carrying coffee mugs from the conference room. Mihir has apparently stayed working all night and slept off working. Raman feels bad for him and he and Romi let him sleep and discuss about him later, outside the room. Raman says I can understand what he is feeling now. I had gone through the same but then I have everything now.

Ruhi is getting ready for school and Adi comes and tells her that Shagun is going to return so lets go pick her, she refuses. Then he tries convincing her that Ishita is a step mom and like in stories she is wicked too. Ruhi asks him to keep quiet and stop talking bad about her mother. She says Ishima loves me a lot. Dad was sad before she came into our lives, didn't love me, but when she did, things changed.

If you cant see things its not my problem. Ishima loves me, and if u try harder you will know, she loves you also.

@pink... atleast someone speak...sensible thingsss
Ruhi The RockStar 😎 👏
Originally posted by arunabhi

MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH RUHI ..
ADI 🤣🤣.. YOU DESERVE THIS

100% aru... awesome pic
ruhi tells Adi that shagun is ur mother not mine..Raman loved her due to Ishu..as he ws living an unhappy life...
RuHI I DIDNT SAID ANYTHING TO U YEST ALSO THAT DOESNT MEAN U WILL SAY ANYTHING FOR ISHIMAA I WILL HEAR MAKE ME AGAINST iSHIMAA 
dont talk to me against Ishimaa...she loves me & she even love u also...

Haaye meri choti si angel..❤️
Please give such a lecture to your mum and dad too baby..they badly need one!! 😔

Its amazing how much a kid can see and the elders don't see the trace of the same..

Apni Ishima ur papa ki beti hai poori ki  poori...Waat in RKB style and always there to defend her Ishima..❤️ 😳
Edited by -IshRaDivAn- - 9 years ago

ruhi u did the gud one...
Mihir has come home for food and asked Ishita to prepare something. He and Rinki have a cute banter. Then while eating Mihir remembers Mihika by mistake and then confides to Ishita that he wants to go away from here, he needs a break. Staying there reminds him of Mihika, coming in the Iyers house, and in business circle where they meet Ashok.

Ishita agrees that its hard, she and Raman have had heartbreaks too. But he needs to move on and for that if he needs to take a break its ok. He says but Raman won't let me go. Ishita says why won't he? I will talk to him. Mihir thanks her for always supporting him. 
Good scene but after this si going to be 😡😭