Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel13

Today SBS?
I didn't see can you please give me the update?

the music was epsd...one

sbs or sbb...im nt sure...aajtak one...

raman-ishu fight on missing adi...

both r in room...ishu too in angry...
Nichuss thumbnail
ths 7yrs birth mannath...is something important for future ...
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Even if Ruhi expose Shagun to Bhallas, why will Adi go against Shagun?? He obviously wants same as Shagun. I am interested in seeing how Adi will start appreciating Ishita and know that Shagun used him & kept him away from his loving family. What act of Shagun will make Adi realized Shagun's truth? Edited by Autumn. - 9 years ago
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: krikumar.91

I think she meant that SBB where fight continues in their bedroom... It was more of a nok-jhok... Ishita was really very brave in that...

Nice hope ishu doesn't cry standing in a corner of her room but fight as its not her fault
Let's see ab age kya hota hai
Lori celebration
Hope that raman- shagun taking pheres article doesn't come true or else official death of YHM
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nichuss

he he he he he

btwnn...

kyaa bbb kar diyaaa raman ne ashok kaa...

"Secondhand tag"

Felt there is more... Sirf ek taunt ke saath nahi end ho saktha na... Mihika must choose another weapon now... Kya hoga? More interesting than Ishra now...
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn.

Even if Ruhi expose Shagun to Bhallas, why will Adi go against Dhagun?? He obviously wants same as Shagun. I am interested in seeing how Adi will start appreciating Ishita and know that Shagun used him & kept him away from his loving family. What act of Shagun will make Adi realized Shagun's truth?

after todays epsd n precap...

i doubt it autumn...

adi to refom is impossible...

epsly...raman asking ishu hand for pooja...cant b ignored...

wen appa question too was pointed today...
Nichuss thumbnail
lohri is nt yet shooted...so wt s goin to happen :/
-kri- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel13

Nice hope ishu doesn't cry standing in a corner of her room but fight as its not her fault
Let's see ab age kya hota hai
Lori celebration
Hope that raman- shagun taking pheres article doesn't come true or else official death of YHM

Yaar...Aisa nahi hoga... Ho bhi gaya toh bhi farak kyon padega? I'm used to this crap now... Raman emerged stronger after supporting Adi in accident track... At that time, we had to take such crap, remember? Now, this is another test... Toofan in Mrs.Iyer's language... Eventually, Ishra ko iss musibat ke bahaar toh aana padega... Confession tak nahi hua... Stay positive... Afterall, All is well that ends well...😉
-kri- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

lohri is nt yet shooted...so wt s goin to happen :/

My question is jo ho raha hai usse kharab kya ho saktha? Shagun wants to throw Ishita away... This is the most that can happen and we know story can't end here... So, let that happen and let this story move ahead... I'm tired of chuppa chuppi game... Its really boring... Without RKB who's just being used for wiping biwi no.2's tears and romancing with her... Let him come out and see the truth...
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: krikumar.91

Yaar...Aisa nahi hoga... Ho bhi gaya toh bhi farak kyon padega? I'm used to this crap now... Raman emerged stronger after supporting Adi in accident track... At that time, we had to take such crap, remember? Now, this is another test... Toofan in Mrs.Iyer's language... Eventually, Ishra ko iss musibat ke bahaar toh aana padega... Confession tak nahi hua... Stay positive... Afterall, All is well that ends well...😉

Thanks for the positivity
Seems Ishra love is going to be tested and its on raman how he balances it
hoping for the best