India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Gautam is self centred (Page 2)

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Gautam hero hain, tha aur rahega. No if not but only Gautam ka jeet ka punch.

ManjuBlore Senior Member
ManjuBlore
ManjuBlore

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Gautham is not self centered.

I like Gautham in this show. But not a blind fan. He has some drawbacks which he should correct. If he is loyal to someone, then he shows unconditional loyalty. E.g. He showed the secret task letter of BB to Puneet which was totally not needed. But it was really hard for him to lie to Puneet. He did this at the cost of being called chela of Puneet. Even though he did 80% of theft he did not get the credit which was due to him.

At the same time he blindly opposes a person who is loyal to him. For e.g. Dimpy. He lifted his hand and called her a bad captain, but Puneet didn't. Gautham did not recognize what she did to him. He easily forgot and went on moralistic path and preaching her in a rude manner. So now if Dimpy is with K/U, then it is completely Gautham's fault.

He is a normal person like any other contestant in the house.  I supported Gatham not because of his extraordinary talent, but for being cornered by HMs. But he should not put Dimpy in his situation where she is left with no group. Now she has to fend for herself. So I support Dimpy and hope she comes out this as soon as possible. Hope Puneet takes initiative in this regard.

bAkChOd. IF-Stunnerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged
he was something else in initial days...now he is faking everything...after he was praised (not bcoz of his deeds but bcoz of karishma's deeds , default hero u know)  he started faking himself like he is very calm and loves everybody etc etc...one cannot love every1 in this world if somebody is claiming that he likes everybody and has no hard feelings then he is faking of course...in the initial days he was trying to act "aggressive" then he tried to play a play boy...then he suddenly turned into a pure sadhu baba LOL ...every1 says he entertains...tell me one act in which he entertained...he is the most fakest personality...
i hope gautam breaks up with punz...sad that i dont have any fav in this season 

Edited by Super.Psycho_ - 22 December 2014 at 1:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soulEscapeznursingh

arsenalrocks Groupbie
arsenalrocks
arsenalrocks

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love-u-all

Originally posted by soulEscape

I was a fan of Gautam but not anymore.He always expects support from his friends but he only thinks of himself all the time.
Initially when Gautam had issues with other hms Pritam stood for him but Gautam repeatedly insulted him by saying "I don't have any friends".Slowly Pritam drifted away from him.

Then when Dimpy came she gave unconditional support to Gautam and has always listened to him,when he had anything to say but when dimpy was low,Gautam instead of consoling her,critisised her for bitching about others. 
Gautam should realize friendship is about giving and not about judging your friends all the time.

Totally agree that this guy is playing for himself only... nothing wrong there... everyone wants to win... but he has used the housemates, situations and friends so tactfully that at this point he is the only front runner... with Pritum and Tana are lagging way far to even catch him in next few weeks.

Gautam used sympathy card very intelligently early on and them formed alliance with Puneet who could have helped his early exit, by courting Puneet like a God father ensured a shield that kept him safe till now... From now on game is wide open... any one who tries hard could take the trophy. Last few weeks could be very interesting for otherwise a very boring season this year. It seemed very predictable and players very ordinary.

If he really planned this, i would give him a lot of kudos for playing the game very well.  Everybody here has come to win and if GG really thought this up, he deserves to win more than the others. 

That said, he didnt play the victim card at all - it was Karishma's constant bickering which made him the hero!!  Also, he has been on top through the season.  if he really can fool the general public though his acting, then good for him- he really has a rocking acting career ahead
soulEscape Senior Member
soulEscape
soulEscape

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Gautam hero hain, tha aur rahega. No if not but only Gautam ka jeet ka punch.

ConfusedPlease read the topic before posting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

4u_tweets

diasingh2 IF-Dazzler
diasingh2
diasingh2

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

The ONLY loyal people on this show, who have shown real 'dosti' are Gautam and Tanna.

Baki everyone has changed sides per their convenience and the game.

So ummm...No LOL

Well ... that's true...no doubtSmile

Go to top