India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

"SHE kissed me and I kissed her back" - Gautam

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
This guy is such a classless person. He's still indirectly not taking responsibility by saying "SHE" kissed me. Yes SHE did kiss you (but still who talks that way about kissing? It takes two to tango he could've just said we kissed but no he had to say SHE kissed me) but who started it? He's the one that wooed her in the Gautam City task, he's the one who started flirting and giving those looks. He has defiantly mislead her, yet everyone on this forum still wants to portray him as the victim Confused

And he said that he had doubts on Diandra because she's friends with KT and Upen? So he kisses people that he doesn't trust? That says a lot about his character LOL

I'm sure he has his victory speech ready for when he wins Big Boss because this cheapo's victory is already fixed and happening!

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 21 December 2014 at 9:30pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

ap8412KrantiiVidyaGJgreatsaleensadhana pateldjluvparudmahn00r24CaptiveFreedomMissvinzvitriolicAmy07mansiahmedvibhusharma78madhurirajput71.Rupali.tv666tajbuttPigBenisdipali13Doodh_Ki_Dhulisunshine_love4u_tweetshippopotamusLove-u-allKwerkyShayu.-SparklingVibz-MidnightRamblermittijalebiLScttpesi11enigmatic_zephy-MariaMars-smallwonderAntlersani_grChingaariGauahargeous_N

saba1291 Groupbie
saba1291
saba1291

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

This guy is such a classless person. He's still indirectly not taking responsibility by saying "SHE" kissed me. Yes SHE did kiss you (but still who talks that way about kissing? It takes two to tango he could've just said we kissed but no he had to say SHE kissed me) but who started it? He's the one that wooed her in the Gautam City task, he's the one who started flirting and giving those looks. He has defiantly mislead her, yet everyone on this forum still wants to portray him as the victim Confused

And he said that he had doubts on Diandra because she's friends with KT and Upen? So he kisses people that he doesn't trust? That says a lot about his character LOL

I'm sure he has his victory speech ready for when he wins Big Boss because this cheapo's victory is already fixed and happening!

yeah seriously what a idiot, still blaming it on diandra that she kissed me. before he wasnt even willing to admit any of this intimacy. Seriously! the way he was twisting all the words.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ap8412dipali13KwerkyMidnightRamblerLove-u-allAntlersani_grChingaari

dagii Groupbie
dagii
dagii

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
lol, must be a slow day today, the person he talked about in regards to kissing, even she has no problem in accepting his reasoning (based on her tweets)  then why not just let it rest.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Hirips1521MeNtAaLisTArtisabodeHana2581divinity11Bottom_Lineparizaadali7White.Pearl-Dove-change12

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Chalo ji.

Udhar Diandra is praising Gautam all over twitter for bring honest and truthful. Wishing him luck, telling him to stay strong.

And yahan abhi tak log uske liye 'dukhi' hein.

LOL LOL

Edited by .Disputed. - 22 December 2014 at 12:15am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92Hirips1521awoonscrazypotatoniki89ArtisabodeMeNtAaLisTsyedahaleema4curiosity10White.Pearlpolliee05divinity11Bottom_Lineranu20chicchocchicHana2581kaur.preetNon-existentJagex-PKjacktheripperparizaadali7addictionRicha.jSarun_wahifantashu20TheEagleAmfundaSree.bsuchee--Kkkhushiii--_anonymous-Dove-Ami_Vrushan-Rambler-destineyyyMoon-Sparkleluvakanksha..Flame..ChaituvAngevil786Oye_Chup_KarShrumunjArianaGrandeScreamForMeZanduBaaMankusanuash28

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dagii

lol, must be a slow day today, the person he talked about in regards to kissing, even she has no problem in accepting his reasoning (based on her tweets) then why not just let it rest.

So just because Diandra doesn't have a problem with it that means the rest of us have no right to comment or criticize? I am not even talking about Diandra or how she feels - it's Gautam that's looking like a fool.

This topic isn't about Diandra but about Gautam and his stupidity. I guess some people need to read carefully before assuming

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 21 December 2014 at 9:45pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ap8412mahn00r24Sree.bznursinghShayu.Love-u-allMidnightRamblerKwerkyAntlers

GkKgKklover Groupbie
GkKgKklover
GkKgKklover

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
and what kind of stupid people what happened in the bathroom????? JAISA QUESTION WAISA ANSWER...this post is just another dumb post Confused

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kishmish123fariha_92syedahaleema4ArtisabodeWhite.PearlBottom_Lineparizaadali7-Dove---Kkkhushiii--Sree.bchange12Moon-Sparklelovely_ladyShrumunjZanduBaaMankusanu

PigBenis IF-Dazzler
PigBenis
PigBenis

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Gautam is a coward and he proves it even more every passing day.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ap8412CaptiveFreedomznursinghMidnightRamblerKwerkyLove-u-allAntlersShaitan-Haiwan

fairfairysays Senior Member
fairfairysays
fairfairysays

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Gautam came out as genuine and sincere in his revelation yesterday... He said the truth as it is...he didn't try to show himself as a victim in any way...when the girl involved diandra herself is more than happy with his answers then what's the need to judge him otherwise..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kishmish123fariha_92sabi9niki89ArtisabodeHana2581White.Pearl-Dove-Ami_Vrushan--Kkkhushiii--Sree.bchange12ShrumunjZanduBaaMScreamForMe

Go to top