Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Prayer Request for Upen Patel

Cadbury_13 Groupbie
Cadbury_13
Cadbury_13

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Greetings everyoneBig smile

I just finished watching tonight's episode. For the first time I felt very bad for Upen Patel. Poor guy doesn't realize his new image is going extremely against him. Yesterday Salman tried not to lose his cool with Upen and perhaps that's why he invited the doctor and said even my mind is losing. If you notice, upen is never smiling or satisfied with himself. his legs are always shaking.

Guys he is not acting, he is in depression. Holding knife at night is one big proof. Many of you hate him to the core but I request you to please pray for him. As salman even warned him, think of yourself when you come outside and industry will see you. He got even more depress. I really hope Upen leave the house with honor and he doesn't do anything stupid as he been doing for the past two weeks.

Applause for Salman Khan for handling this issue with caution. And mind you, depression is very serious, please don't make fun or jokes. I am seriously worried for him now. I thought him doing rambo and threatening Gautam was an act but Upen is taking everything very negative, to which Shilpa also told him not to think like that. From few days Karishma legs are also shaky. It was her birthday and he was bringing up all negative moments of the house and I'm like this is not normal.

So Please everyone, make a special prayer for him. Not for his Sake but HUMANITY sake. I am not his fan, i don't even like him as a person or as an actor. But seeing him today like that showed how unhappy he is with himself.

May God guide him.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

soulEscapeMayu.jollym001vibhusharma78Love-u-allbbsai-AAMIRnSHERRY-shumi.-naureen786-

saba1291 Groupbie
saba1291
saba1291

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I felt sad for him as well :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cadbury_13Love-u-all

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Did any journalist asked Upen a question during the press conference ??
soulEscape Senior Member
soulEscape
soulEscape

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Even though I dont like Upen,I felt bad for him.He definitely is not able to handle the criticism and pressure.And is in a strange state of mind.I think it is sad to view violence and abnormal behaviour as entertainment.It is not.Unfortunately programs like bigg boss has started promoting saddism and negativity as entertainment.Instead of  introducing fun game,the the creative teams introduce games to induce fights among the contestants. shilpa coming and telling Upen that he did well last week is a proof that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cadbury_13jessi_ukm001Love-u-all

fairfairysays Senior Member
fairfairysays
fairfairysays

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Yes after seeing yesterday's episode have started to pity him...actually he needs help...he has completely lost confidence in himself so much that he believes he has to act different to get noticed...its only after coming out of the house he will realize that his attention seeking cheap antics were really not worth it !

Edited by fairfairysays - 21 December 2014 at 9:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jessi_uk

Cadbury_13 Groupbie
Cadbury_13
Cadbury_13

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

Did any journalist asked Upen a question during the press conference ??

Not a single question and when Karishma and Dimpy was in Bedroom, he said all the conference was about Puneet, Gautam and Diandra..it bothered him no one asked him question (atleast what Bigg boss showed on the episode)

He was sulking. He has been on bed from few days as he in depression and fall asleep. Puneet took 1 hour and lecture him not to ruin him image as he want work in this industry and he should behave mature where people want to work with him. But he didn't listened.
Cadbury_13 Groupbie
Cadbury_13
Cadbury_13

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairfairysays

Yes after seeing yesterday's episode have started to pity him...actually he needs help...he has completely lost confidence in himself so much that he believes he has to act different to get noticed...its only after coming out of the house he will realize that his attention seeking cheap antics were really not worth it !

Bold: So true, when i noticed his eyes were sad, feelings of regret, a mistake. I hope he act normal. I don't know why is he taking this show so serious? It's just a show and if he work on his image and show people how wonderful he is, industry will give him work. I thought Salman was incredibly nice to him especially with Upen had said host ko nikaloo dosre ko rakho..When Salman send food every saturday from home to each contestant.
Moon-Sparkle IF-Dazzler
Moon-Sparkle
Moon-Sparkle

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Then BB should disqualify him ASAP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nayhaj

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top