Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

A Letter To Sharon

SwaDarsh-AaRa Senior Member
SwaDarsh-AaRa
SwaDarsh-AaRa

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Respected Ms Sharon,
How are you doing today? I hope this letter finds you in good health and fine spirits. 

I have not been watching you since the inception of the show but I surely have watched enough videos to know that how much you have evolved over the span of three years.
You were self-obsessed and arrogant and loathed anybody who was beneath you. The two prominent examples being Swayam and Kriya. You were the girl in college whom every boy desired and every girl wanted to be like. You were the Diva and Swayam, the Weakling, was one of your admirers who was madly in love with you despite of you always humiliating him or being rude to him. You eventually fell for him deeply and his love changed you, Sharon. You became kind, sensitive, considerate and humble. Everything which Swayam was. Everything you wanted to be. I'm not sure but I think you changed to be worthy enough of him, of his love. You pushed him away because of your asthma problem. You bith faced so many hurdles in your relationship but you never stopperd being in love with him.
Fine Sharon, let me get down to what I really wanted to ask you. Till you were with Swayam, you were the nicest person and when you both drifted apart, your behaviour wasn't that of when you were Swayam's Sharon but of when you were Sharon's Sharon.
You are Sharon Rai Prakash! You do exactly as you wish and you don't need Swayam to have a good nature. You have thousands who love you, Sharon. I'm not saying this out of the blue. After your breakup with Swayam, so many have said, "Arrogant Sharon is back. Impulsive Sharon is back." These judgements surfaced only after you broke up with Swayam. Please be back to the way when you were with Swayam, a brilliant human being. My admiration for you doesn't depend on whether you and Swayam are together or not but I admire and love you solely because you are Sharon, just Sharon. 

Thank you so much!

Your eternal fan:
Amyrah

I hope I haven't violated any rules. This letter was inspired by what an IF user wrote to Kriya. I am not the user of this account. I am her sister, Amyrah Naina Roy. Just my view.

Amyrah

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

avi_arsha_krdvrushuGURASH14prtntEENkRmNsRpriya_sejwal-CrazyNiru-.nerfherder-DreamzGirl-

GURASH14 Senior Member
GURASH14
GURASH14

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
awee dear what a beautiful letter u have written,i must say u have felt THE SHARON character so deeply..i wish i cud reply back to in the same way as u have written the letter but i am not good at writing so coming to the part of ur letter...
dear the time n situation is the reason for every consequences  so its all due to situation that happened,thats happening  n everything written down by fans for sharon is just concern from fans because we love our sharon way too much that it hurts...we have loved sharon wen c was the arrogant sharon rai prakash,we have loved sharon wen she was swayam's sharon we will be loving sharon in any step she will be...
i cud not resist myself from writing and so happy seeing an eternal sharon lover..
p.s ur letter is just so love keep loving sharon Big smile
prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I so badly wanted to tell sharon this...all wat uve written but as im not certified sharon fan, I couldn't do it...thanks for this...
And poor u , I can imagine ur plight at the turn of events
SwaDarsh-AaRa
SwaDarsh-AaRa

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Prtn, I am sorry but are you being sarcastic because I am not able to understand your tone.
prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharonroy

Prtn, I am sorry but are you being sarcastic because I am not able to understand your tone.

Not at all being sarcastic I agreed with u every word  and feeling but u know the rule that non ss fans cant make posts on ss and so on, so I held db back and didnt post

Plus I really felt miserable seeing ss in that ridiculous dress last week in the cafe and was pitying all ss fans for that...absolutely no sarcasm 

Sorry if I wasnt clear. ..I genuinely feel sorry for ss  story  though ive never really liked sharon or something
SwaDarsh-AaRa
SwaDarsh-AaRa

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prtn

Originally posted by sharonroy

Not at all being sarcastic I agreed with u every word  and feeling but u know the rule that non ss fans cant make posts on ss and so on, so I held db back and didnt post

Plus I really felt miserable seeing ss in that ridiculous dress last week in the cafe and was pitying all ss fans for that...absolutely no sarcasm 

Sorry if I wasnt clear. ..I genuinely feel sorry for ss  story  though ive never really liked sharon or something
b
I am so sorry. I misunderstood you. Thank you so much!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prtn

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top