English Whisky Upen Patel - The man among boyz - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Seriously, I felt so bad for Upen.
 Upen isn't lying when he says he feels cornered. I'm glad at least Shilpa said nice things to him to boost his confidence. He's feeling so low all his friends are gone. Only Karishma is left. 
He never got much appreciation from either panelists or snap deal callers. 
Salman appreciated him once in battery task but usme bhi bol diya usne "Did you do it because you were nominated." Ek baar appreciate kiya wo bhi is tarah. And ab house me bhi he is almost alone.
All this has really got to him.
Originally posted by -.Merit.-

Upen isn't lying when he says he feels cornered. I'm glad at least Shilpa said nice things to him to boost his confidence. He's feeling so low all his friends are gone. Only Karishma is left. 
Salman appreciated him once in battery task but usme bhi bol diya usne "Did you do it because you were nominated." Ek baar appreciate kiya wo bhi is tarah. And ab house me bhi he is almost alone.

He is a man of few words. Unlike Ali and Pritam who blabber crap all the time specially Ali. Then you have grandma Punz who bitches the most. Gautam is cunning and drama in his own regard

Hats off to women who are courageous, independent, brave and then of course English Whisky.
In Show

Boyz Boyz Boyz

In reality

From right Pritam, Punz, Ali and Gautam (left)
Originally posted by hippopotamus

In Show

Boyz Boyz Boyz

In reality

From right Pritam, Punz, Ali and Gautam (left)

OMG🤣
Love your sense of humour, Hippo ji
Originally posted by SatiSavitri

SEXY ACCENT?
he doesn't sound like posh Tom Hiddleston and he doesn't sound like sexy Alex Turner.. and he doesn't have that hot Scottish accent nor does he sound like Michael Fassbender

i don't think anyone finds that accent sexy, sry2say, Hip.. 
for me he sounds thothla lol😆
English PhUsky Upen Patel - The MAD among  DESI boyz...on a serious node i feel sorry for him and he need love and treatment ...
Originally posted by -.Merit.-

Salman clearly has something against him... but of oh well... what can you do to an idiot like him? Idiot will always remain an idiot. his brain size if of a pea. 
Damn that picture... Cross legs sitting says it all! Urf Miss Upena Patel!

Hippo your hilarious!
Originally posted by -WhatSoEver-

Damn that picture... Cross legs sitting says it all! Urf Miss Upena Patel!

Hippo your hilarious!

That is how all mannered and cultured and stylish people sit. Ganwar like Gautam sit with their legs spread

oh.. BB is hell bent on showing kar n up in negative light but i am loving up's retorts to those other losers😆