India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Ranvi finally pushed Veera to the edge

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
He kept taking advantage of her obedience and loyalty to him and kept refusing VeeBa marriage. Then he agreed and made everyone happy. After everyone was ecstatic about VeeBa, he turns back around and refuses for the marriage once again, also trying to imprison Baldev. 

For weeks/months, Veera stood by her brother's side and did not go against him. And then finally he pushed her to far and she went against him Big smile.

I think the writers did this on purpose. 3 in one: Nihaal dies (Kapil leaves), this track is Rajveer's ticket out of the show, and the third, they probably knew that we really wanted Veera to go against Ranvi so they did that too.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnasonmuskzainabawoonNikki36Sukhmani05pri_tanvi-BeingMuslimah-MrDarcyfan..IshqShava..MaaneetDeewangi-SMay31-overactorMental_Manadhil

Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I'll be forever grateful to Ranvi for this Embarrassed

He is hell bent on destroying his own sis's life cuz of his stupid ego nd blind trust on random stranger only because he's a policeman Wacko

He has been trapped in his own ways, used to emotionally blackmail Veera nd now she'll do that. Evil Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnaNikki36Sukhmani05pri_tanvizainabawoonMrDarcyfan

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I'm thankful to Ranvi for being such a jerk! Veera finally did what we wanted. She just had to do it to save Baldev's life. Loving to see her standing by her love like a shield this time Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnaNikki36Sukhmani05pri_tanviMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I hope they elope, and she uses Baldev's status as her "Husband" to stop Ranvi from giving evidence against him!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnaNikki36Sukhmani05pri_tanviMaaneetDeewangi

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Ranvi is a man of fake usoolDead so he would testify against baldev still so that he ends up in jail and veera is free to marry rajveer.
disgusting Dead

Edited by overactor - 22 December 2014 at 3:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki36MaaneetDeewangi

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:57am | IP Logged
I fully appreciate veera's decision. I've always said this family has always taken veera as granted. Ab agar veera against jaa rahi hai,achhi bat hai. Infact i m very happy by her decision. Obvious she has almost lost baldev big twice. This time nihal gone,to save baldev marriage is the bes decision(also the fact they've became 1) bhad me jaye ranvi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnaNikki36

Sukhmani05 IF-Dazzler
Sukhmani05
Sukhmani05

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Ranvi is such a bloody looser - The kaands which His dearest wifey did - Gambling, Forging Fake Signature, Vanity Van Fiasco, Stealing & so on so forth - He forgave her in two mins with her fake emotional talks ... He didn't bother to tell his family - Heights of Pathetic !!!

And when it comes to Baldev & his sister's love - Fool, Kameena, Jerk, Cheap, Idiocity, Besharam - And the list of gaalis goes on from my side ... Saala Blind kaheeka ... The person who grew up with him - This looser is gonna give Gawahi Against & the person who just entered his life & became a storm for family - This looser Ranvi worships him like God - Wowww !!!

Never seen such a dumbest character on Indian TV a - And this Anokhi Maa which has lost it long long way back is now one of the dumbest character !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnapri_tanvidivyasnNikki36MaaneetDeewangiShivani_4uoveractor

Sukhmani05 IF-Dazzler
Sukhmani05
Sukhmani05

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I'm really happy with Veera's decision - Poor girl is stuck in between but now she finally has decided to against her Mahaan VeerJi - Bechari bhi kya kare - That looser didn't leave any option for her only & now it's about her life , her love Baldev's life is at stake - How can she leave him ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki36pri_tanvioveractor

Go to top