Which actress got the best role in a Raju Hirani's movie ?

Poll Question :

Poll Choice
Gracy - MunnnaBhai mbbs
Vidya Balan - Lage Raho munnaBhai
Kareena Kapoor - 3 Idiots
Anushka Sharma - P.K.
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Bebo. She had a very small role to play in 3 idiots, but for me that one 3 minute scene where she tells her father off for being the cause of her brother's suicide, was the best scene in the whole film, and she did it so well! 'Bhaiyya literature padhna chahte the, writer banna chahte the' :/ Edited by Zah.Of.RoZaNa. - 9 years ago
I am more of a Kareena fan but despite that no shit. Anushka got best role. And she excelled in it
Haven't seen PK yet but out of the other three, this is the order of importance of the roles... Gracy > Vidya > Kareena.
Why has my poll been ruthlessly copied ðŸ˜†
Anu!Edited by Deewangi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by cougarTown

Why has my poll been ruthlessly copied😆

😆

OT - Anushka by far .. the best role and the best performanceEdited by Sharif.Badmaash - 9 years ago
 Don't see what so special about bebo's role in 3 idiots? I recall wanting to hide under a rock when She won best actress at one of those silly award shows. 

Haven't seen PK..but it seems like Anu has the best role. Kareena had to compete with like 5 actors..while PK am guessing it's all about Anu and Amir. 

However..like someone mentioned Kareena stood out among all those male actors. Only a good actress can take a small role and shine in it..which is what Bebo did. I love her. Her screen presence, charm, and her natural acting is like no other. 
Edited by QueenExpression - 9 years ago
Bebo, although Gracy could have pulled it off, but she couldn't.

I wish Gracy's role was offered to another actress. I am sure, things would have been much better.
Anushka acted well. But she does same goddamn roles in every movie. The ott active type of gal who suddenly becomes more emotional than Mother India can hold off.