anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm new to the forum just started watching the show yesterday (and am already all caught up πŸ˜›). Loving the show so far! I was wondering if anyone had access to the full theme song or if zee had posted it up, I know someone has posted a snippet from an episode in the forum, but I was wondering if a full version had been release and who the composer/singer was.

Also out of curiosity does anyone know what the lyrics mean? I've been humming it all day , but have no idea what it says πŸ˜›

Thanks πŸ˜Š Edited by Rahma11 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8q4zu00PH96dkJzS3BkNWhoTjg/preview?pli=1

Here Is The Link Of The Full Version Played Till Now :-) Credit : Surbhi

WELCOME To The Forum :-)
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Even I Dont Know What Does "Valam" "Kasak" And All Means But Overall Its A Beautiful Romantic Song Which Is Currently The Ringtune Of My Phone 😳
anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Even I Dont Know What Does "Valam" "Kasak" And All Means But Overall Its A Beautiful Romantic Song Which Is Currently The Ringtune Of My Phone 😳

Thank you for the link and the warm welcome πŸ˜ƒ Haha those are the exact words that confuse me glad to know I'm not alone, but agreed it caught my ear the first time I heard it, I can tell you one thing i'll have it on loop for a while now πŸ˜‰
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rahma11

Thank you for the link and the warm welcomeπŸ˜ƒHaha those are the exact words that confuse me glad to know I'm not alone, but agreed it caught my ear the first time I heard it, I can tell you one thing i'll have it on loop for a while nowπŸ˜‰

When 1st Time CVs Played The Song We Forum Members Searched Many Hindi Song Albums Just To Find Out The Full Song, We Took Time To Realize Its Exclusivly For Our ArHaan :-)

Dont Worry We Have Many Members In This Forum Who Knows Hindi Well They Can Translate It For Us :-):-):-):-)