India-Forums

Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

Theme song

Rahma11 Senior Member
Rahma11
Rahma11

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I'm new to the forum just started watching the show yesterday (and am already all caught up Tongue). Loving the show so far! I was wondering if anyone had access to the full theme song or if zee had posted it up, I know someone has posted a snippet from an episode in the forum, but I was wondering if a full version had been release and who the composer/singer was.

Also out of curiosity does anyone know what the lyrics mean? I've been humming it all day , but have no idea what it says Tongue

Thanks Smile

Edited by Rahma11 - 21 December 2014 at 5:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04Arpimugfan

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8q4zu00PH96dkJzS3BkNWhoTjg/preview?pli=1

Here Is The Link Of The Full Version Played Till Now :-) Credit : Surbhi

WELCOME To The Forum :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahma11

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Even I Dont Know What Does "Valam" "Kasak" And All Means But Overall Its A Beautiful Romantic Song Which Is Currently The Ringtune Of My Phone Embarrassed

Rahma11

Rahma11 Senior Member
Rahma11
Rahma11

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Even I Dont Know What Does "Valam" "Kasak" And All Means But Overall Its A Beautiful Romantic Song Which Is Currently The Ringtune Of My Phone Embarrassed

Thank you for the link and the warm welcome Big smile Haha those are the exact words that confuse me glad to know I'm not alone, but agreed it caught my ear the first time I heard it, I can tell you one thing i'll have it on loop for a while now Wink

Arpimugfan

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahma11

Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Thank you for the link and the warm welcomeBig smileHaha those are the exact words that confuse me glad to know I'm not alone, but agreed it caught my ear the first time I heard it, I can tell you one thing i'll have it on loop for a while nowWink
When 1st Time CVs Played The Song We Forum Members Searched Many Hindi Song Albums Just To Find Out The Full Song, We Took Time To Realize Its Exclusivly For Our ArHaan :-)

Dont Worry We Have Many Members In This Forum Who Knows Hindi Well They Can Translate It For Us :-):-):-):-)

Rahma11

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top