Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Hana2581

Upen is a female. How can he do the chant lol🤣

Upen's a man, not a boy like those other losers! 2 of them are 50 year old budhas but still this lame shit! Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 9 years ago
soulful thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

The chant is super lame!

They need to stop it

otherwise...they are gonna be big time loosers...

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It looks pathetic and not at all funny...!!! I always press mute button when they scream at top of their lungs. ..!!! I m sure creator of this Lame Act is Mr Good For Nothing Buddha Punz ...Its bcz of him this Boys Vs Girls crap started this season...!!!

And for ur Kind Info this lame act was some kinda cheap tag line of P3G group hence Upen was not part of it...Ali has habit of forcefully entering any xyz grp so he joined them...!!!
Edited by AkkiHP - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: AkkiHP

It looks pathetic and not at all funny...!!! I always press mute button when they scream at top of their lungs. ..!!! I m sure creator of this Lame Act is Mr Good For Nothing Buddha Punz ...Its bcz of him this Boys Vs Girls crap started this season...!!!

And for ur Kind Info this lame act was some kinda cheap tag line of P3G group hence Upen was not part of it...Ali has habit of forcefully entering any xyz grp so he joined them...!!!

Praneet was leaving the show for last time and Salman wasnt in any group but he joined them, it was just for fun. Upen would have joined sportingly thats the point. I would prefer this lame act anytime over wannabe attention seeker "dont poke dont tok"   Edited by .Farzi. - 9 years ago
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love them. boys rocks..
upen. boy??? ðŸ˜’
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
actually if you heard praneet called out all of their names except for upen...so why would he join? he was never a part of it anyways. and to be honest with you, I would much rather have a MAN with me rather than a BOY...which is what all those lame arses are.
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That chant really sucks... Don't understand what r they proud of... ( probably they r just boys nd will never grow up to become men )
It's totally immature nd lame... 

Glad dat atleast one guy doesn't join them... 

tanhaswaronlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: 9tanki

I love whenever P3G stood up and did Boys Boys Boys thing together. Ali and Salman joined in today episode. But I never saw Upain standing up and doing Boys Boys Boys.

Kuch toh loucha hai in Upain😆

P3G Rocks
Originally posted by: LovePraja

That chant really sucks... Don't understand what r they proud of... ( probably they r just boys nd will never grow up to become men )

It's totally immature nd lame... 

Glad dat atleast one guy doesn't join them... 

What they did was for fun and nice farewell for Praneet...! I am glad too atleast Upen didnt join them ðŸ˜³ Edited by .Farzi. - 9 years ago
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
baki boys hai voh man hai , samjha karo