Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Is Dolly taking Nisha's feelings too lightly? (Page 2)

Lucky.. Goldie
Lucky..
Lucky..

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
@Shwets1502 I also don't find any fault in Lakshmi and cousins plan. I just find it a bit too rushing. All i mean to say is that if they want a change is Nisha then Nisha should also be willing to accept that change but we have seen how reluctant she still is. So instead of making Nisha confess her love wala feeling, i want Cousins to know her 'darr' wala feeling first. Its high time that all cousins come to know about Nisha's inner turmoil and help her to get over it. Once Nisha let go of her past then only she will embrace her present. This crush and confession might just make already confused Nisha..a little more confused.

PS : I hope i haven't offended you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pamper1

@Shwets1502 I also don't find any fault in Lakshmi and cousins plan. I just find it a bit too rushing. All i mean to say is that if they want a change is Nisha then Nisha should also be willing to accept that change but we have seen how reluctant she still is. So instead of making Nisha confess her love wala feeling, i want Cousins to know her 'darr' wala feeling first. Its high time that all cousins come to know about Nisha's inner turmoil and help her to get over it. Once Nisha let go of her past then only she will embrace her present. This crush and confession might just make already confused Nisha..a little more confused.

Sometimes, in the hope of tying up loose ends one can just get stuck... I mean, Nisha kind of PAUSED HER LIFE. She didn't want any attention. She made herself immune to emotions. 
Making a big deal out of it will just aggravate her insecurity. (And incubating the crush-wala feeling will make it a big deal in her head) 
Talking about it kind of diffuses the intensity. 
As for the fear, her opening up to people shows that it's losing it's grip on her. Plus life doesn't work that way. You don't just feel ONE emotion at a time.(I think... zyaada heavy ho gaya?Tongue)
And heartbreak cannot be prevented by not talking. In fact, if she's open about it beforehand, she won't be AS reluctant to seek solace in her family when she needs it the most. Smile

Edited by aneri.fan - 22 December 2014 at 12:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Lucky.. Goldie
Lucky..
Lucky..

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneri.fan

Sometimes, in the hope of tying up loose ends one can just get stuck... I mean, Nisha kind of PAUSED HER LIFE. She didn't want any attention. She made herself immune to emotions.
Making a big deal out of it will just aggravate her insecurity. (And incubating the crush-wala feeling will make it a big deal in her head)
As for the fear, her opening up to people shows that it's losing it's grip on her. Plus life doesn't work that way. You don't just feel ONE emotion at a time.(I think... zyaada heavy ho gaya?Tongue)
And heartbreak cannot be prevented by not talking. In fact, if she's open about it beforehand, she won't be AS reluctant to seek solace in her family when she needs it the most.Smile

for Nisha this whole thing is already a big deal. It had a strong impact on her life and like you said "opening up to people it shows that its loosing its grip", the fact still remains the same that its just LOOSING its grip..haven't LEFT HER HEAD completely. She still fears counciling, making friends and trusting people. I just want Nisha and Viraj's relation to go on more understanding track before they realise their feeling. I don't know if am putting my thoughts correctly but my simple say is that all this love drama is bit too early. (though i love Niraj LOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_Shwets1502

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aneri.fan

And heartbreak cannot be prevented by not talking. In fact, if she's open about it beforehand, she won't be AS reluctant to seek solace in her family when she needs it the most.Smile

for Nisha this whole thing is already a big deal. It had a strong impact on her life and like you said "opening up to people it shows that its loosing its grip", the fact still remains the same that its just LOOSING its grip..haven't LEFT HER HEAD completely. She still fears counciling, making friends and trusting people. I just want Nisha and Viraj's relation to go on more understanding track before they realise their feeling. I don't know if am putting my thoughts correctly but my simple say is that all this love drama is bit too early. (though i love Niraj LOL)

I get your point. Lekin it's not like ye unhe honeymoon pe bhej rahe hain. LOLJust making her realize that it is okay to have emotions. 

Lucky..Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Hey! There is nothing to offend here. We are discussing the scenario healthily. So don't worry..LOL 

Nisha cannot share her past with everyone. Except her mother, she hasn't told her past directly to anyone. And it won't be easy for her to tell this to her cousins and family. 

Before going to my point, there is a huge difference between RL and family knowing Nisha's past and Viraj and Shekhs. Nisha has hid this past from her parents for 8 years, to those parents who have always been by her side and has supported her everytime. To Viraj and Shekhs, it's just sharing that incident. 

It won't be easy for Nisha to tell her cousins that she who always insist everyone to share their problems has actually not shared one of the most important traumatic incident of her life to them. 

But she can share her crush wala feeling with them. She isn't ready to accept she has a crush and she is falling in love. That's what the cousins are trying to bring out, so that they can help them in her life for the first time. They aren't going to pull her leg or make fun of her, but make her realise that she is finally going through something that every girl goes through and she needn't be ashamed of it, and she is perfectly normal to feel like that. 

Lucky.._UptoNoGood_

sigmundfreud Goldie
sigmundfreud
sigmundfreud

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
i also feel the same... we know anyone can get attracted to a celebrity but that is a different issue as we dont mix with them or work with them under the same roof in an office.. so it is not a regular crush of nisha on a celebrity.. i think dolly should understand nisha is a different type of girl and above all she is interracting with that celebrity in real.. not a teenage crush on a celebrity after watching him on tv...

Go to top