Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Is Dolly taking Nisha's feelings too lightly?

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Here Dolly was mentioning it to be a crush or infatuation for Nisha. Knowing  Nisha's past is Dolly thinking maturely? Isn't she too causal in her thought?

Infatuation is mostly limited to physical appearance or it can be an awe factor towards a person who is much above us like a celebrity. I don't have prob with others(umesh,sukku ,saturable or aman ) thinking like that because they don't know Nisha's past. Jwala's isn't that mature enough to think about it. But what about Dolly? She is eldest of all, married, knows what love is and also knows Nisha's past. 
How can she so carelessly say that it's crush for Nisha? If this doesn't work out she will come out of it very soon etc etc.

Nisha isn't like any other girl who used to always dream about love or guys..like yeh nahi toh koi aur he sahi...The way she said VSR jaise ok toh Kai log like karte hai...did she really think that nisha fell for his looks and celeb status? As i mentioned in an earlier topic of mine, it was the fighting spirit (paralysis) of viraj that attracted Nisha's attention ,not these things. If that were the things nisha looked then she should have fallen for him 3-4 yrs back when his career was at its peak. 

I agree with the point that it's perfectly normal for nisha to like someone.  But would any person(let it be girl or boy) with scarred past randomly like a person? They would definitely look for certain qualities or human values in other person to even acknowledge them. Such questions and thoughts would be like reflexes which are involuntary but mandatory so as to avoid any further damage. So isn't Dolly taking Nisha's fondness for viraj taking too lightly and thinking that heartbreak won't be of a big matter?

PS: I am not great with words. So don't know whether I have put across my thoughts clearly to u all.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kartikan91_UptoNoGood_Taha0023ishqnmeJAHHNAVIDazzlerruhieshasrkShwets1502

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
You have raised very good point.. even i do feel dolly is taking nisha's feelings lightly.. but actually she didn't interact with nisha to know exactly why she likes viraj... dolly is after all a normal girl who falls or normal things, so she may not have thought in that direction in deep as to why nisha all of a sudden likes someone.. dolly might have learnt her past recently but how many times dolly has been in nishu's pain..? how many times she has been with nishu when she was suffering because of past..? all these things definitely do matter while considering dolly's ability to judge nisha.. because nisha always smiles with her family and behaves as a normal person with cousins and saurav... did any of the cousins have ever questioned why nisha behaves in a strange way..? did they ever took it seriously..? No..!! because they didn't take her behaviour seriously as she is like a normal person in most of the aspects...!!
I do agree nisha can't like person so easily as other people do.. that's why dolly clearly said that nisha liking someone is very important.. here dolly feels that nisha is changing herself by falling in love...!! but the actual situation is different.. nisha is still not ready for a change...!! so obviously there will be a conflict among cousins in this issue..!! i only hope nisha's birthday doesn't end up in a drama among cousins...!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ijazajhankarbeats87arya212002ishqnmeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
@Arya You have expressed it very well. Smile I understand what you are saying. 
But I have to disagree. I think Dolly has understood Nisha and her feelings very well. Forget about the fact that Viraj and Nisha are the leads and they are going to end up together. Just assume Viraj to be the celebrity shooter who Nisha is liking. You would understand Dolly. 

Compare Viraj to any other celebrity in our country. There are millions of people who get inspired by them and who like them, or say even love them. Honestly, Nisha is indeed having a crush, and is slowing falling in love, which she doesn't want to accept. Dolly is trying to make her say her dil ki baat, so that as cousins they can support and ensure that she doesn't get heartbroken. They can prepare her and make her understand that it's a crush that can happen to anyone, but she shouldn't let that come in between her career and spoil her focus. 

Yes. Nisha's past is there. And she would definitely get attracted to someone who inspires her and its' definitely not physical attraction. But again, there are numerous people who are inspired by Viraj. Does that mean they are all in love? 

I think our thoughts are getting tampered with the fact that they are the leads. Setting aside that thought, I think Lakshmi and Dolly are doing a great job of handling this situation. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jhankarbeats87abraxos_UptoNoGood_ishqnmelovely_lady

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Arya You have expressed it very well. Smile I understand what you are saying. 
But I have to disagree. I think Dolly has understood Nisha and her feelings very well. Forget about the fact that Viraj and Nisha are the leads and they are going to end up together. Just assume Viraj to be the celebrity shooter who Nisha is liking. You would understand Dolly. 

Compare Viraj to any other celebrity in our country. There are millions of people who get inspired by them and who like them, or say even love them. Honestly, Nisha is indeed having a crush, and is slowing falling in love, which she doesn't want to accept. Dolly is trying to make her say her dil ki baat, so that as cousins they can support and ensure that she doesn't get heartbroken. They can prepare her and make her understand that it's a crush that can happen to anyone, but she shouldn't let that come in between her career and spoil her focus. 

Yes. Nisha's past is there. And she would definitely get attracted to someone who inspires her and its' definitely not physical attraction. But again, there are numerous people who are inspired by Viraj. Does that mean they are all in love? 

I think our thoughts are getting tampered with the fact that they are the leads. Setting aside that thought, I think Lakshmi and Dolly are doing a great job of handling this situation. 

I completely agree. Plus, keeping her feelings bottled up CAN'T be good. There has to be a release. 
Also, once it comes out in the open, the cousins can be there for her. Aise toh she's convincing herself ki uska kuchh nahi ho sakta...and withdrawing further... At least this time the cousins are doing something for her. They can pull her out of that vicious circle of self-deprecation.
@arya I think you're pretty good with words.Smile

Edited by aneri.fan - 21 December 2014 at 9:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeShwets1502

Lucky.. Goldie
Lucky..
Lucky..

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Actually I feel, all are taking it too lightly. Difference is only that Dolly knows it all and others don't. For a girl like Nisha, who stays far apart from emotion ; even an infactuation is a big deal. They want Nisha to confess her feelings but after that What?? Dolly even said that Viraj has number of girls drooling on him, then why do they want to air Nisha's feeling towards him. This will only mess up the situation.

There has not being a single change in Nisha's life (ignoring the bg music and her lost self). She is still the same, only the level of admiration for Viraj is ascending day by day so I think Lakshmi and the cousins should leave it upto Nisha for time being so that before anyone else, its she herself, who realises the depth of this feelings.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IjazaishqnmeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pamper1

Actually I feel, all are taking it too lightly. Difference is only that Dolly knows it all and others don't. For a girl like Nisha, who stays far apart from emotion ; even an infactuation is a big deal. They want Nisha to confess her feelings but after that What?? Dolly even said that Viraj has number of girls drooling on him, then why do they want to air Nisha's feeling towards him. This will only mess up the situation.

There has not being a single change in Nisha's life (ignoring the bg music and her lost self). She is still the same, only the level of admiration for Viraj is ascending day by day so I think Lakshmi and the cousins should leave it upto Nisha for time being so that before anyone else, its she herself, who realises the depth of this feelings.

I don't think Lakshmi or Dolly are trying to egg Nisha to fall in love or stop loving. All they are trying is to boost Nisha's confidence and make her accept that she is actually liking someone. Though not a great comparison, Kirti is very open about her boyfriends. Same way, Nisha can be open too and there is nothing to be embarrassed. She has to overcome her past and thcould be one step towards it. I find Lakshmi and Dolly's and cousins idea to be perfect. 

Lucky..ishqnme

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Totally agree. Dolly is not a girl, who can think very deep. I am afraid, if cousins gang ruin Niraj relationship Cry. Niraj is fine as they are and they need to grow together. Nobody should  interfere.

Niraj should figure out that themselves as both of them have sad past, they need to recognize their true love themselves. Other people doing silly things may put the relation into danger.

I find it is in a sensitive stage at the moment.
Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnme

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya212002

Here Dolly was mentioning it to be a crush or infatuation for Nisha. Knowing Nisha's past is Dolly thinking maturely? Isn't she too causal in her thought?

Infatuation is mostly limited to physical appearance or it can be an awe factor towards a person who is much above us like a celebrity. I don't have prob with others(umesh,sukku ,saturable or aman ) thinking like that because they don't know Nisha's past. Jwala's isn't that mature enough to think about it. But what about Dolly? She is eldest of all, married, knows what love is and also knows Nisha's past.
How can she so carelessly say that it's crush for Nisha? If this doesn't work out she will come out of it very soon etc etc.

Nisha isn't like any other girl who used to always dream about love or guys..like yeh nahi toh koi aur he sahi...The way she said VSR jaise ok toh Kai log like karte hai...did she really think that nisha fell for his looks and celeb status? As i mentioned in an earlier topic of mine, it was the fighting spirit (paralysis) of viraj that attracted Nisha's attention ,not these things. If that were the things nisha looked then she should have fallen for him 3-4 yrs back when his career was at its peak.

I agree with the point that it's perfectly normal for nisha to like someone. But would any person(let it be girl or boy) with scarred past randomly like a person? They would definitely look for certain qualities or human values in other person to even acknowledge them. Such questions and thoughts would be like reflexes which are involuntary but mandatory so as to avoid any further damage. So isn't Dolly taking Nisha's fondness for viraj taking too lightly and thinking that heartbreak won't be of a big matter?

PS: I am not great with words. So don't know whether I have put across my thoughts clearly to u all.

Very nice post.. Smile
See, Dolly is unaware of how much Nishu has fallen for Viraj. You and I know, since we observe Nisha at the academy going gaga after Viraj Sir. But Dolly (and family) doesn't. But even after observing Nisha, I don't think she's thinking about seriously committing to Viraj.
Dolly has zero hope that Viraj would reciprocate to Nishu's feelings. Also, we must not forget he's a celebrity & he's a Rajput. So, in Dolly's mind, this is just a crush- which girls often develop. We all have been there where we develop a liking for a classmate, teacher, boss, barista, actor or any other random person. That's what this is, for now. If u look at it this is really that & Dolly isn't wrong in taking it too lightly. Viraj has no clue about it & it's completely one sided. I KNOWWW Nishu feels he's her inspiration, her 'hero', bhattke ko Rastaa dikhane waala messiah, andhere mein ujaale ki Kiran (and what not) but seriously, even I feel that abhii 'love' nahi hua Nisha ko LOL.. He's more like her idol.

@bold: I kindaaa disagree with u there. Why do we have to treat Nisha (or any other victim of abuse) like they aren't normal? Nisha has great parents. She is surrounded with people who love her. She's free to love and like anyone. I have seen posters of Salman Khan in her roomLOL. So, yeh maan lena that those who are scarred for life can't randomly fall for anyone. Naah I disagree. Feelings tohh unmein bhi hain. Insaan toh hain na.. I know a part of them dies but it can be brought back to life. Crush tohh kabhi bhi, kissi pe bhi ho sakta hai.. So, I am not talking about serious relationships which end up in marriage. No one is thinking about marriage right now- not even Nisha LOL. Yeh sab complications aur jhannjhat mein kaun parnaa chaahta hai abhi.. LOL..

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 22 December 2014 at 12:33am

ishqnmeShwets1502

Go to top