India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Islam ? (Page 5)

arsneh IF-Sizzlerz
arsneh
arsneh

Posted: 15 March 2015 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
dis is my second post in dis forum and I.am quite new to.dis forum so sorry if I offend anyone unintentionally

being a Hindu I don't actually know what quoran quotes TM talking abt bt d much I get from my Islamic frnds it is dey follow dere beliefs and respect my beliefs (bt not agree to believe )
d topic of terrorism is often discussed between us and what dey say its not what dey doing is a deed of a true Muslim as according to dem its said in quoran to fight for religion bt killing innocent isn't mentioned anywhere
agree dey be possessive towards dere religion and beliefs bt who don't be even I am possessive bt it doesn't mean one start killing others in d name of religion
no religion teaches to kill innocents also

9tanki IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 March 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
9tanki IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 April 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 05 April 2015 at 12:48am | IP Logged
When I was reading into the Kenya case, those muslims which decided to join Al Shabab, did join because they was religious tensions existing in Kenya, the lack of the christians respecting their religion, ridiculing them, mocking them,as they want to also be respected. Now that this has happened muslims have killed the christians now, the muslims haven't come out to condemn the actions and the christians believe its because they are happy that Al Shabab killed them, the answer is yes maybe and its wrong to feel happy that someone has lost their life because of a little bit of mocking on your religion.
I am a muslim, if someone mocks my religion I would think its because I'm being obvious in my faith, say I'm wearing hijab, having a loud call for prayer from the mosque I should realise the christians can get annoyed looking at me in my dress and hearing the way I talk marshallah in every sentence all the time LOL and retaliate but the way they retaliate to me is only to mock and taunt me, well I the muslim should think, through my actions have I not been mocking and taunting them too? I have my loud call for prayer the way I express myself and clothes etc. So tit for tat. That should be the end of it but the muslims are hurt and don't see it the way I've explained that they have called these taunts on themselves by public displays of their faith.

The muslims also will get annoyed by obvious symbols of the christians faith also, wearing the cross on the neck, sermons on the street about jesus christ the saviour of mankind, constant literature given to you about christian faith on the street, but instead of retaliating by conversing with them and saying you are annoying me with your faith, they probably have but these christians have got a way of quoting from their bible in retaliation to argue their points, so as a muslim you have to read that bible of theirs and argue with them with the facts of their religion to persuade them to leave you alone and stop their sermons. But the muslims don't even want to read their bible to defeat the christians arguments so instead as a shortcut they just go get a gun and kill the christians. 

The answer here is obvious, both sides should practise their religion in their own home and don't go out on the street with any obvious signs of the religion their follow. But it won't happen both sides will continue as they are until tensions build up to a peak again and result more killings.
9tanki IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2015 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 05 April 2015 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
There is no tolerance there of religious faiths of others. Someone mocks their faith they don't bother with arguing they just reach for a weapon to kill. The students are the worst with the taunting and mocking of the muslims that's why I think they killed them. 
But the rest of what I said that it's wrong to take umbrage over silly things still I believe that. Now I'm telling you for the second time also that its better if a society cannot tolerate each other's public display of religious faith they need to keep their religion to their homes. 
-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 06 April 2015 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
This is a good explanation to one of he most controversial verse of the Quran...hope it helps.

and this

and please please watch thisSmile

Edited by -shabz- - 06 April 2015 at 5:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RisingAsh-

..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 11 April 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Unfortunately,Despite being a Muslim i never really got to Read the Translation of Quran.But its simple logic...

We are asked to Follow our Massengers and ofcourse Whatever Allah Said...Now,Our Massengers,Be it Muhammad(PBUH) or Isa [Jesus](PBUH),they were extremely Merciful and Forgiving.
They were consistently picked on,Tortured abused and Whatnot,But its always said that They forgave most of them even if they never into Islam That much.

so,If WE are suppose to follow THEM...i dont think we have to KILL everyone who Is against Islam,Allah...

But i know these type of conclusions,Like all Muslims Are Terrorists Or Islam Promotes Terrorism,will be concluded again and Again Because it's written in Quran...that One day Islam will be just a Name of the Religion Man will themselves make up...ISIS and Jihadist are those Man...And Media Is the New 'Quran' where ppl learns All about this New 'Islam'.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

Go to top