Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

IshRa&DivAn #37 -ADV- (Page 66)

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Joined: 10 February 2014
Posts: 20472

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-



Mihika..she doesn't exist for me anymore Aishu. Around 3 weeks back she was all about Shagun yeh, shagun woh and now she is in Shgaun's house.. with her man! NONSENSE! Dead
And she doesn't look like she is majboor or anything..trust me..she will fall for Ashok and airhead ke liye toh saasumaa hai..TongueLOL

Precap, well only that bit suggests toshi may be asking Ishita to go away from the house as some are saying. I still haven't decided..I thought I will wait for tomorrow... Embarrassed
And anyway, even if she goes..I swear he is going behind her..Usko abhi biwi ke alawa kuch nahi dikhega.. so have to wait and watch..

I have hopes on toshi's character..they won't show her changing drastically..


Ultimately Ashok and mihika two sided hojayega..Maybe Ashok will change thats a big MAYBELOLLOL
And you got it spot on..AIRHEAD ke liye SAASUMA hai..poor MIHIR..bechara.Ouch maybe new female for himBig smileBig smile Nice and naughty n hotWinkBig smile Not rinki yaar..Confused Pls koi aurConfused

Haila..Shocked that was the interpretation..Maybe I think Mr and Mrs iyer will go to ASHOKwa mansion,.and ISHRA will move to Mr and Mr iyer house. with Ruhi.Big smileBig smile Kaise raha ideaWink
More ISHRAlicious romanceEmbarrassedHeart


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fariza91.TIA.-HoneyDukes-

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Joined: 16 August 2014
Posts: 21211

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Ohh as for the negativity..Stopped bothering to react..
Hopeless hai.. No one can change it anyway! Stern Smile

Haan, bas I end up laughing reading a few..otherwise no hard feelings! TongueROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fariza91itsme_aish

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Joined: 10 February 2014
Posts: 20472

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

Ohh as for the negativity..Stopped bothering to react..
Hopeless hai.. No one can change it anyway! Stern Smile
Haan, bas I end up laughing reading a few..otherwise no hard feelings! TongueROFL

Absolutely..dont bother AnuSmileSmile
Ya sometimes feigning indifference to some posts is the best way outBig smileBig smile
Or as u said end up laughing..LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fariza91-HoneyDukes-

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Joined: 16 August 2014
Posts: 21211

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Alright..here you are Aishu and Yashu..
UFFF..This hair wala scene has so much darkness in it...
Dimmag pak gaya mera use better karte hue..Stern SmileLOL

Finally made it B&W..Best solution to everything,.LOL



Frankly, if I wake up to find someone leaning on me like that in the darkness..I will scream MURDER in the house! Ish looks scary..ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fariza91.Yashuitsme_aish

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Joined: 16 August 2014
Posts: 21211

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_divan


Ultimately Ashok and mihika two sided hojayega..Maybe Ashok will change thats a big MAYBELOLLOL
And you got it spot on..AIRHEAD ke liye SAASUMA hai..poor MIHIR..bechara.Ouch maybe new female for himBig smileBig smile Nice and naughty n hotWinkBig smile Not rinki yaar..Confused Pls koi aurConfused

Haila..Shocked that was the interpretation..Maybe I think Mr and Mrs iyer will go to ASHOKwa mansion,.and ISHRA will move to Mr and Mr iyer house. with Ruhi.Big smileBig smile Kaise raha ideaWink
More ISHRAlicious romanceEmbarrassedHeart




Ashok changing.? Thoda far fetched nahi ho gaya kya.? TongueROFL
Mihir..bas wahi bach gaya..and yes not Rinki..anyone but not Rinki..BHAI tha yaar..Plzzz!! Stern Smile

Yeah re, one can only think of that seeing that. Confused But let's see. Waise I don't see any thing wrong happening as they have the Christmas party coming up and they all are so happy. So there is no way the precap is harmful utla, Adi is happy after the Christmas party..so all is cool..Embarrassed

IDEA ROCKS!! Ek idea jo badal de humari duniya..Big smileDay Dreaming Don't remind of the ROMANCE..Please..I am saving the blushing mania for the Christmas bit...Blushing


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fariza91itsme_aish

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Joined: 10 February 2014
Posts: 20472

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

Alright..here you are Aishu and Yashu..
UFFF..This hair wala scene has so much darkness in it...
Dimmag pak gaya mera use better karte hue..Stern SmileLOL

Finally made it B&W..Best solution to everything,.LOL



Frankly, if I wake up to find someone leaning on me like that in the darkness..I will scream MURDER in the house! Ish looks scary..ROFLROFL

Anu anu anu..pls can u get it in color..pls pls plsBig smile dont mind however dark it is..Big smile
Epic scene..I have watched this scene like a countless no of timesLOLLOL I think it was the first time she fell on him after the marriage..TongueLOL..though it was not romantic there was something about itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..LMAO..She does look scary..ROFL And how he growls in pain after she falls on him..EPICBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fariza91-HoneyDukes-

.Yashu IF-Dazzler
.Yashu
.Yashu

Joined: 09 October 2014
Posts: 2672

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

Alright..here you are Aishu and Yashu..
UFFF..This hair wala scene has so much darkness in it...
Dimmag pak gaya mera use better karte hue..Stern SmileLOL

Finally made it B&W..Best solution to everything,.LOL



Frankly, if I wake up to find someone leaning on me like that in the darkness..I will scream MURDER in the house! Ish looks scary..ROFLROFL

the way she landed on him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fariza91itsme_aish-HoneyDukes-

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Joined: 16 August 2014
Posts: 21211

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_divan


Anu anu anu..pls can u get it in color..pls pls plsBig smile dont mind however dark it is..Big smile
Epic scene..I have watched this scene like a countless no of timesLOLLOL I think it was the first time she fell on him after the marriage..TongueLOL..though it was not romantic there was something about itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..LMAO..She does look scary..ROFL And how he growls in pain after she falls on him..EPICBig smile


Haha..kay..lemme give the colored version too! LOL
This scene is truly hilarious..ROFL Specially her girna and his reaction..But yes, it was the first time she fell on him...ROFL GROWL..Ohh my strong word.. Besharam thoughts kicking in..TongueROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fariza91itsme_aish

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ishra ishra ishra:-)

2

Author: v.s.k_fangirl   Replies: 13   Views: 15353

v.s.k_fangirl 13 15353 04 May 2015 at 6:29am by Muku007
divan new selfie...2nd new add DT description respect divan pls urgent

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: yhmdivan   Replies: 240   Views: 46889

yhmdivan 240 46889 29 November 2014 at 11:33am by Shee_xaan
DivAn Changed my mood.....luv u DivAn

Author: Lata_ishra   Replies: 8   Views: 4381

Lata_ishra 8 4381 28 November 2014 at 1:49pm by prati_25
more pics of divan updated new divan pic

2 3

Author: yhmdivan   Replies: 20   Views: 9448

yhmdivan 20 9448 12 October 2014 at 4:09am by dhaakshu
Divan Dance pics...N Div with Amir..new Divan pic at Pg 7

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: DivSoumya   Replies: 56   Views: 19250

DivSoumya 56 19250 29 June 2014 at 6:21am by JUHI.HI

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index