Ye Hai Mohabbatein

IshRa&DivAn #37 -ADV- - Page 45

.Yashu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
waise aishu female dark lord in one of her pic commented as all were fighting over same issue who is best for whom and she commented she is single and does not need any man to take care of her and her daughter my hopes for divan increased now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: aishu_divan

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Segoe UI Emoji, Segoe UI Symbol, Symbola, EmojiSymbols">LMAO🤣🤣..Suraj said "MARD BAN MARD" to Ashok..BWahahahahaha..🤣🤣</font>

🤣 🤣 and ashok brushes off 🤣
VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ybarfa

waise aishu female dark lord in one of her pic commented as all were fighting over same issue who is best for whom and she commented she is single and does not need any man to take care of her and her daughter my hopes for divan increased now

Yashu. .. a fan commented that karan would become a step father ...so she told she can take care of her daughter well and I don't need any man for that ! OMG ! the. what she doing with Karan ?!

I just feel she does all this for attention .. be it posting the pics of them, or giving contradictory statements ..its all affecting Karan 😡

Dunno what's true and what not ... I still have hopes for what is best for karan ! I will wait for his statement !
DivAn hopes always there ! waiting for that one miracle !Edited by VasuKaShlicious - 9 years ago
.Yashu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VasuKaShlicious

Yashu. .. a fan commented that karan would become a step father ...so she told she can take care of her daughter well and I don't need any man for that ! OMG ! the. what she doing with Karan ?!

I just feel she does all this for attention .. be it posting the pics of them, or giving contradictory statements ..its all affecting Karan 😡

even i saw a fanpage of her kp on twitter and owner is so rude
bluEyez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
.Yashu thumbnail
lovely edit ❤️
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yashu and vashu..I have no comments about female dark lord and her affairs..😕😕 It might even pe a publicity stunt [it's a dirty one if it is]..Anyways all that matters to us is DIVAN right..😊😊 whether destined or not..I believe only in DIVAN😳❤️
itsme_aish thumbnail

gorgeous one Ritzi😳❤️
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

GORGEOUS one Ritzi! ❤️ Kitna pyaara scene tha..😳
itsme_aish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arunabhi