Ye Hai Mohabbatein

IshRa&DivAn #36 -adv- (Page 4)

VasuKaShlicious IF-Rockerz
VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_divan

Originally posted by VasuKaShlicious

kitna time se iss step ke liye wait kar rahaan hoon...kamina iske alawa sab kuch karwa rahaan hain... WinkWink ...waise in his own style though WinkLOL
BWhaahahahaaaROFL..I like the way u think VashuTongueWink

thank you thank you ROFL
i know they keep joking and smiling all the time when they are together ... i just love being delusional ... see it is a reason for your happiness na ... Smile

lol...just some random thoughts when i am with you guys... but yeah i seriously wish if they are meant to be ...i hope yeh sach ho jaaye ... SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsme_aish

.Yashu IF-Dazzler
.Yashu
.Yashu

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
congo guys for the new at

itsme_aish

VasuKaShlicious IF-Rockerz
VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

Vasu, incase you are gone by the time I am back...
Good night to you..HugHug

Cya later :D

Cya Anu...i hope i might be here if my mom doesnt scold me for staying up so late LOL

have a nice day ahead !! Smile
Akshatha19 IF-Rockerz
Akshatha19
Akshatha19

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
congrates on new AT

itsme_aish

xxRiaKapoorxx Senior Member
xxRiaKapoorxx
xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
hey guysss!!! i was super busy this weekend ... but im always checking around the forum from time to time... i noticed you guys had put up some creations of the EPIC sari tying scene... in the last AT (btw, congrats on this new one!!)

yes... SO... basically what I want to say and feel like i NEED to say is, when I saw all those beautiful avis and creations on the sari scene... i could not help but remember what AMAZING offscreen DivAn moments we had gotten!!! DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER?!?! Wink The OLVs for the shooting of this sequence was DivAn EVERYWHERE and it was oh so, so beautiful.

When they were shooting the pleats bit,... Divyanka without any hesitation at all was offering to un-tuck the pleats so Karan could do it more realistically if he needed to. But Karan, looking down the whole time (note: NOT at the ground, but at her pleats Blushing)... just shook his head "no its ok" because it was just a close up shot anyway. Blushing

And then as they were shooting... Karan calls "cut" and Divyanka was actually wide-eyed and looked scared as if he might have gotten mad at something (so CUTE!)... but he actually said "ye tumhare naak pe laal laal kya hai... lipstick lagi hai kya?" Shocked *ahem ahem* Lekin Karan... humein toh kuch laal laal nahin dikha... aur KP ITNI dhyaan se kya dekh raha tha... it wasnt even a ghoor-ing scene LOLWink Voh bhi dekha toh kya dekha... LIPStick ?! ROFL Blushing 

And then when they shot the part where he steps on her pleats when shes sitting on the stairs... before that shooting we got an AMAZING few minutes of Karan setting up the camera... kya close-ups diye the Bollywood Royal valo ne... VAH!!! KARAN LOOKED SO HOT Blushing And Divs was just sitting on the side doing something on her phone. Pata nahi kyun... but I felt like Karan was trying so hard not to look at her... kahin pyar na ho jaaye you know... jaan buchke Karan has to maintain distance ROFLROFLROFL And then when they were figuring out where he should step on her sari exactly... Divs said something to Karan and looked up smiling, and then Karan smiled and walked away STILL SMILING... THEY WERE TOTALLY BLUSHING THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE THING ohmygod BlushingBlushingBlushing

UFFF... im crazy. sorry guys. the DivAni in me just HAD to let this all out haha this was probably one of the best OLVs we got... IM IN DIVAN LAND FOREVER Day Dreaming

xxRiah

Edited by xxRiaKapoorxx - 22 December 2014 at 1:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fariza91vanisree.YashuVasuKaShliciousDivan.Poojaitsme_aish-HoneyDukes-

Divan.Pooja IF-Rockerz
Divan.Pooja
Divan.Pooja

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxRiaKapoorxx

hey guysss!!! i was super busy this weekend ... but im always checking around the forum from time to time... i noticed you guys had put up some creations of the EPIC sari tying scene... in the last AT (btw, congrats on this new one!!)

yes... SO... basically what I want to say and feel like i NEED to say is, when I saw all those beautiful avis and creations on the sari scene... i could not help but remember what AMAZING offscreen DivAn moments we had gotten!!! DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER?!?!WinkThe OLVs for the shooting of this sequence was DivAn EVERYWHERE and it was oh so, so beautiful.

When they were shooting the pleats bit,... Divyanka without any hesitation at all was offering to un-tuck the pleats so Karan could do it more realistically if he needed to. But Karan, looking down the whole time (note: NOT at the ground, but at her pleatsBlushing)... just shook his head "no its ok" because it was just a close up shot anyway.Blushing

And then as they were shooting... Karan calls "cut" and Divyanka was actually wide-eyed and looked scared as if he might have gotten mad at something (so CUTE!)... but he actually said "ye tumhare naak pe laal laal kya hai... lipstick lagi hai kya?"Shocked*ahem ahem* Lekin Karan... humein toh kuch laal laal nahin dikha... aur KP ITNI dhyaan se kya dekh raha tha... it wasnt even a ghoor-ing sceneLOLWinkVoh bhi dekha toh kya dekha... <font size="3">LIPS</font>tick ?! ROFLBlushing

And then when they shot the part where he steps on her pleats when shes sitting on the stairs... before that shooting we got an AMAZING few minutes of Karan setting up the camera... kya close-ups diye the Bollywood Royal valo ne... VAH!!! KARAN LOOKED SO HOTBlushingAnd Divs was just sitting on the side doing something on her phone. Pata nahi kyun... but I felt like Karan was trying so hard not to look at her... kahin pyar na ho jaaye you know... jaan buchke Karan has to maintain distanceROFLROFLROFLAnd then when they were figuring out where he should step on her sari exactly... Divs said something to Karan and looked up smiling, and then Karan smiled and walked away STILL SMILING... THEY WERE TOTALLY BLUSHING THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE THING ohmygodBlushingBlushingBlushing

UFFF... im crazy. sorry guys. the DivAni in me just HAD to let this all out haha this was probably one of the best OLVs we got... IM IN DIVAN LAND FOREVERDay Dreaming

xxRiah

I agree that olv was so cute in divan land Embarrassed

Edited by SanayaBarun - 22 December 2014 at 2:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fariza91xxRiaKapoorxxitsme_aish

SIKinLoVE IF-Stunnerz
SIKinLoVE
SIKinLoVE

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
new AT!!! guys, you are too quick... i was only gone for half a day!!!

Congratulations!!! Party

just watched the new OLV's... ishita's trying to explain everything to Mr. & Mrs. Iyer.. i love DT's mihir - ashok name blooper.. 

ishita feels something is up.. jasoos mode kicking in

itsme_aish

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Congo on the new AT my DivAnis Star Party

itsme_aish

Go to top