Ye Hai Mohabbatein

IshRa&DivAn #36 -adv- (Page 121)

Divan.Pooja IF-Rockerz
Divan.Pooja
Divan.Pooja

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIKinLoVE

<font color="#0000ff">btw guys... i just had a thought</font>

<font color="#0000ff">you know the pink dress ishita was deciding on wearing to their 'date'... its high time, she wears it!! for her mr. sexy bhalla..</font>

<font color="#0000ff">cuz everytime ishita has given us a glimpse of a dress, she has ended up wearing it in the near future</font>

<font color="#0000ff">i am having similar hopes for that pink dress..Big smile</font>

<font color="#0000ff">off i go now, see you DivAni's at update time..</font>

Maybe she'll wear it at a Christmas party, was the dress pink or red? I think I was pinkish lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SIKinLoVE

VasuKaShlicious IF-Rockerz
VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged

keep 'em coming aru... Day Dreaming

thanks for the update vasu... i saw the titles of a few posts and it was just Broken Heart but after reading your reaction .. im lookin fwd to seeing IshRa (DivAn)

HEY NAV...GOOD MORNING...

yes the episode was emotional ...adi is under emotional turmoil..his one line is till remember "how can i take care of mumma alone" ...i felt pity for this kid today...

shagun is back with her chep tricks 

ashok and suraj back to their kameenapan...

mihir is totally heartbroken ...cant see him like this ...they are trying to show what raman had gone through when shagun left him through mihir ... mihir is shattered !! i hope raman comes to him soon...

and now coming to ISHRA ...I HAVE NO WORDS ...I GOT MORE THAN WHAT I WANT... TEARS AND SMILES TOGEDA!!! EVEN ADI HAS WITNESSED THIS...IT DIDNT AFFECT RAMAN ...ISHITA IS MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN HIS LIFE NOW Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramfariza91vanisreeDivan.PoojaSIKinLoVE

SIKinLoVE IF-Stunnerz
SIKinLoVE
SIKinLoVE

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
ok i saw the epi... i like the concentration adi is getting.. he NEEDS proper care and im ALL for it... i didn't like romi yelling at him so im glad mrs. bhalla was there to the rescue. i hope he sees that raman and ishita care for him and he IS a part of their family cuz he obviously feels stranded.. NO child deserves that... 

shagun - blah blah... i skipped

MiMi - err blah blah??? cuz i skipped 99% bechara mihir.. saari auratein ek jaisi hain.. YEAH.. they plan and plan and plan but won't tell you crap about it.. ughh..and when you rescue them, they'll blame you ROFL

anyhow.. the highlight.. my IshRa!!!! im so glad they talked..(i love it when they talk!!)Embarrassed and she isn't leaving him.. bhoot ban ke rahegi uske peeche.. (jaise hum already bun chuke hain) LOLhaha.. 

errr since aru alread provided us IshRalicious pictures.. i'm waiting for the avi's anu!!! and aru, since you are on PS practice mode.. you can provide some too.. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramfariza91VasuKaShliciousDivan.PoojaAru.Divanitsme_aish-HoneyDukes-

SIKinLoVE IF-Stunnerz
SIKinLoVE
SIKinLoVE

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasuKaShlicious

keep 'em coming aru... Day Dreaming

thanks for the update vasu... i saw the titles of a few posts and it was just Broken Heart but after reading your reaction .. im lookin fwd to seeing IshRa (DivAn)

HEY NAV...GOOD MORNING...

yes the episode was emotional ...adi is under emotional turmoil..his one line is till remember "how can i take care of mumma alone" ...i felt pity for this kid today...

shagun is back with her chep tricks 

ashok and suraj back to their kameenapan...

mihir is totally heartbroken ...cant see him like this ...they are trying to show what raman had gone through when shagun left him through mihir ... mihir is shattered !! i hope raman comes to him soon...

and now coming to ISHRA ...I HAVE NO WORDS ...I GOT MORE THAN WHAT I WANT... TEARS AND SMILES TOGEDA!!! EVEN ADI HAS WITNESSED THIS...IT DIDNT AFFECT RAMAN ...ISHITA IS MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN HIS LIFE NOW Heart

good morning vasu... bechara adi, as i already stated
and raman'll be seeing mihir soon.. after all, he'll come home to his wifey drunk.. LOLLOL looking forward to that.. 

YES i loved that raman stated.. let him see it, you are my wife... AWWW.. my heart is all mushy now.. EmbarrassedLOLLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramfariza91VasuKaShliciousDivan.Pooja

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

SOOO CUTE!! Heart
Today's scene..Haaye! Heart These 2 are on a killing spree yaar.. The Mini HUG! Aww.. Heart Loved the scene today...

I kinda feel bad for the kid..He is so lost. He really needs someone to guide him through his and that just makes my pov about this track stronger, this surely is his realization track. Its time he sees through the reality.

Shagun is back to her usual self, plotting and doing stuff. Its all royally going to backfire on her.! LOL! LOLLOL

Felt terrible for Mihir!! OuchOuch

They killed us today as well.. Never expected this kind of a hug and in the end she kinda tickled/pinched him to get out of the hug EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Way too cute Day DreamingDay Dreaming.. You are my wife and he needs to accept that reality Heart.. Loved this line !!!

Poor boy is living like a stranger in his own house . What more can be worse than that ? Even Romi is treating him badly. Shagun is busy plotting with her useless head !! This time it is getting back on her hard ClapClap

Agreed Anu ! Poor Mihir Cry.. Getting to know from Ashok and introduced as Mrs. Ashok Khanna Angry..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramfariza91VasuKaShliciousDivan.Poojaitsme_aish-HoneyDukes-SIKinLoVE

SIKinLoVE IF-Stunnerz
SIKinLoVE
SIKinLoVE

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanayaBarun

Maybe she'll wear it at a Christmas party, was the dress pink or red? I think I was pinkish lol
it was pink, i was thinking that too LOLLOL dekhte hain.. Embarrassed

Divan.Pooja

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged

ok i saw the epi... i like the concentration adi is getting.. he NEEDS proper care and im ALL for it... i didn't like romi yelling at him so im glad mrs. bhalla was there to the rescue. i hope he sees that raman and ishita care for him and he IS a part of their family cuz he obviously feels stranded.. NO child deserves that... 

shagun - blah blah... i skipped

MiMi - err blah blah??? cuz i skipped 99% bechara mihir.. saari auratein ek jaisi hain.. YEAH.. they plan and plan and plan but won't tell you crap about it.. ughh..and when you rescue them, they'll blame you ROFL

anyhow.. the highlight.. my IshRa!!!! im so glad they talked..(i love it when they talk!!)Embarrassed and she isn't leaving him.. bhoot ban ke rahegi uske peeche.. (jaise hum already bun chuke hain) LOLhaha.. 

errr since aru alread provided us IshRalicious pictures.. i'm waiting for the avi's anu!!! and aru, since you are on PS practice mode.. you can provide some too.. LOL

LOLLOL Practice makes a man perfect .. ROFL ROFLROFL

SIKinLoVE

VasuKaShlicious IF-Rockerz
VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD !!!!!!!! 
LOOK AT THEM...LOOK AT THEM... OH MY 2 ADORABLES !!!!!
 HeartDay DreamingBlushingHeartDay DreamingBlushingHeartDay DreamingBlushingHeartDay DreamingBlushingHeartDay DreamingBlushingHeartDay DreamingBlushingHeartDay DreamingBlushingHeartDay DreamingBlushing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi02fariza91jshree_ramvanisreeDivan.Poojaitsme_aish-HoneyDukes-SIKinLoVE

Go to top