India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma today..

bollykudi Senior Member
bollykudi
bollykudi

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
D'ohThe whole reason so many people was against Salman last time was because he was too hard on Karishma for no apparent reason. It seemed too much and he dragged a minor thing so much. When she couldn't handle all the bashing and blah blah and cried, HE of all people felt like she was attacking him LOL Bechari couldn't even cry properly because Salman was too busy thinking he is the victim after he bullied her for 4098549085 hours. And I'm seriously shocked that after seeing the fans' reactions...he didn't let it go. Instead he wanted to further emphasize that HE was sooo not wrong and that Karishma was FAKING Dead That's such a disgusting move on his part. And to make matters worse he says he has supported Karishma so many times this season? WHAT? ROFL In what world? Have we been watching two different shows? 
I won't even mention how disgusting his logic was that because she acted in an adult comedy movie she is supposed to laugh about her link up with a married man. Nor will I mention how DISGUSTING it is that he said if you're in this industry you shouldn't care about these comments. Like hello? Instead of teaching girls that they should laugh at these dumb link-ups maybe you should teach the media not to be disgusting?

Finally, today when they had to guess who said bad things about them...so many people guessed Karishma's name but nope she was never the answer (except like once). It just goes to show how the housemates dislike her because of this false negative perception they have of her. Honestly, anything she has said behind someone's back ..she always managed to say it to their face. She is never fake and she doesn't really lie. So I hope some people understand that people say some gross things about them and it's never Karishma. Confused She's honestly misunderstood and I hope she keeps her head up.

Edited by bollykudi - 21 December 2014 at 3:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

awsomechokriakhter001AAjkadinShopnilasrishti_jainNamrata91KostinsQueensumesh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top