Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why do so many people consider Alia Bhatt unattractive on this forum? (Page 4)

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Usme kid dikhta hai, yara mai kya karu?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SharpenerQuixotic5

Sharpener Goldie
Sharpener
Sharpener

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by New_nova

Usme kid dikhta hai, yara mai kya karu?

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharpener

[QUOTE=sandiab]She looks like a baby she is pretty I dnt think ppl here find her unattractive we just dnt find her hot and sexy.

Yeah you're right. I find her too young to be hot and sexy. But still commendable how she's gained a huge fanbase in spite of not having the hot looks. BTW, am I the only one who thinks she has had a major crush on Varun but the feelings weren't mutual and that broke her heart? I do remember her mentioning that she was going through a heartbreak.[QUOTE] she is definitely doing well for herself she must be quite intelligent to have gone through her career the way she has any1 else with the dumb blond jokes wouldn't be taken seriously bt she turned it into her biggest gain plus the sort of movies she has done till now she is 1 sharp cookie and I do think she is ahead in popularity on most social networks compared to them. And I always felt like it was sid she has a crush on bt I haven't watched many of her off screen segments I just watched the kwk episode where all 3 where there and she was leaning more towards(her body language) sid than varun
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
I think she's cute and attractive
Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
@sandiab You find her too young to be hot and sexy?

For God sakes she's almost 22 years old! How much older does she need to be ? When Deepika debuted in OSO she was 21/22 and look at how she looked in that film? She looked like a woman and she had a great body and was sexy and she's the same age as Alia is today - look at the difference

I know 13 year olds who look womanly for their age, The fact and point here is that no matter what age Alia is she'll always look like a teenage girl. She is not sexy and she will never will be. She'll never be a Katrina or Ash - she's not in the calibre. Shell probably be like Preity or Juhi - cute but not the best. And she's only getting movies because of KJO otherwise nobody would even give her a naukhrani role

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 21 December 2014 at 9:38pm
fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

@sandiab You find her too young to be hot and sexy?

For God sakes she's almost 22 years old! How much older does she need to be ? When Deepika debuted in OSO she was 21/22 and look at how she looked in that film? She looked like a woman and she had a great body and was sexy and she's the same age as Alia is today - look at the difference

I know 13 year olds who look womanly for their age, The fact and point here is that no matter what age Alia is she'll always look like a teenage girl. She is not sexy and she will never will be. She'll never be a Katrina or Ash - she's not in the calibre. Shell probably be like Preity or Juhi - cute but not the best. And she's only getting movies because of KJO otherwise nobody would even give her a naukhrani role

neither alia wants to be like fake expressionist like kat and aish..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab

Go to top