Why do so many people consider Alia Bhatt unattractive on this forum? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
She's so cute but to be honest I think some people on IF honestly come here just to hate on everyone. I always notice it's the same people who never have anything positive to say about anyone 😕
There's nothing special about her. A very plain school kid type of a face and below average acting.
Originally posted by bollykudi

She's so cute but to be honest I think some people on IF honestly come here just to hate on everyone. I always notice it's the same people who never have anything positive to say about anyone 😕

This.  I been here lurking for months and I have noticed this too.  Most people here come to hate on everyone and poor Alia is no exception. 

I find Alia to be very beautiful.  Yes, she's not "hot" like Priyanka and Deepika but that is a refreshing change, if you ask me.  
Originally posted by AadatSeMajboor

she is pretty!
but shud stop "acting" dumb.

i doubt shes THAT good of an actresss. 
Edited by Enycedoll - 9 years ago
She's cute as a doll, looks like a teenage girl at the moment but I like her as an actress. 
She's not ugly. But she's also not the best looking actress in Bollywood. Even Sonakshi face is more stunning than hers. Edited by QueenExpression - 9 years ago
I find her attractive, in a cute doll-ish way. Her smile and eyes are gorg!

She is very beautiful, plus she can act!
Originally posted by ShantiAshtangi

🤣

😆 She does look like a mouse 😆 Plus,her features don't have any speciality that she'll look attractive and she is definitely not hot.Her acting too isn't much appealing.
She doesnt have the conventional bollywood actress face, which I LOVE because she stands out. She is ADORABALY CUTE, attractive and is so so expressive! Loved her in the 2 States songs, especially Lochaaey Ulfat and Iski Uski and in Main tenu samjahawa. 

I love Alia, she's like a breeze of fresh morning dewy air into bollywood. 👍🏼
She looks like a baby she is pretty I dnt think ppl here find her unattractive we just dnt find her hot and sexy.