Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why do so many people consider Alia Bhatt unattractive on this forum?

Posted: 9 years ago
I'm curious.. she is considered very pretty at the place I live and even on the Facebook pages, Youtube videos, everyone on ther internet etc people say she is gorgeous. But mostly on this forum only I've seen people say she isn't.Edited by Euphorrria - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is just cute looking not attractive .
humdekhenge thumbnail
She looks like a mouse. 
She is cute like a doll &  very very talented but sex-appeal-wise people usually prefer supermodel looks - DP & Kat ..   
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she is pretty!
but shud stop "acting" dumb.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I agree. IF is a bit weird. Shouldn't take it seriously

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
She has a baby face right now so She is cute. After a few years, hot bhi ban jayegi. 😆
Originally posted by: Bandwagon-er

She looks like a mouse. 

🤣
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
What's so shocking? She's not attractive at all, she looks like a 14 year old playing dress up most of the time.

Compare Alia to the calibre of other actresses - Deepika, Katrina, Priyanka - she can't compete with their looks... I mean clearly she can't match up to them,

And this cute thing is an excuse, nobody cares or is interested in "cute"; this is Bollywood not a cartoon
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Bandwagon-er

She looks like a mouse. 

Didn't Varun say she reminds him of a rat because I think she's small or something like that? lol.

But anyway, I think she is very cute but I also find her very beautiful.  I think in the world of Deepikas and Katrinas her baby face is sort of working against her.  She definitely does not have their sex appeal or hotness.  It is debatable if she has any sex appeal at all.  But that is because she can easily pass for 16 year old, especially without make up.  On the plus side 20 years from now when she's 41 she will probably look like a 28 year old and still get great offers.