Favourite Female Contestant !!!

Poll

Who do you think has the best chance of reaching the finale?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Only 3 female left inside the house. Who do you think has the best chances of reaching finale.
My vote goes to Sonali. She is cute and entertaining...A unique personality. 
Edited by nehaaa.14 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
sonali sonali sonali sonali
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dimpy...shes the best player and a very strong contestant👏
Born2Pizza thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The thing is Sonali has genuine and care free attitude, Karishma has very strong personality and head strong, Dimpy is logical and manipulative which is deadly combination. But i think in the end stage it would be karish and sonali that would go further. Dimpy is good but i think BB is keeping her to change the dynamics of house. Thats all. Her chances would have been more if she stayed from starting. Both snali and kaish has huge fan following at least more than dimpy. 
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Though Sonali is my Fav. but I think all three of them have equal chances of reaching finale..
Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sonali ❤️ she is lovely..
for me,she is like a girl , jiski saath khhon maaf 😃
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sonali..this girl has made me lifetime fan..I just love her simple and carefree attitude❤️ Edited by -Faiza- - 9 years ago
bollykudi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Karishma! Yes she's "dumb/selfish/self-centered" but you know what? From any minor thing she does wrong to the big things..she gets reminded of it over and over and over. She gets reminded of her flaws constantly and they are more emphasized than bad flaws which deserve actual bashing (aka being negative and toxic like puneet). 
I think I just love how even after everything she has managed to keep her spirit. I think she has never said anything about anyone behind their back without a reason. Her comments had always been sort of a self-defense kind of thing where someone said something to her or did something to her so she said something negative. Also if you notice, she's not two faced in the sense that anything she has said about someone behind their back...she always managed to say it to their face. Everyone in the house knows how she feels towards them because she's very real. She lies less than everyone in the house. And I genuinely don't think she's "playing a game" So I really like her 
Sochne do...!!
Still Thinking ...!!

Its Sonali 😳 
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sonali is my fave 😳
Although I think both Karishma and Sonali will be there in the finale.  Both are strong in their own ways and have unique personalities.