Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

My first OS- Break UP :( (Page 4)

Anamika2692001 IF-Dazzler
Anamika2692001
Anamika2692001

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happy_hippy

Amreen,,,ur first OS? Awesome dear ..really good...effortlessly written dear..write more and continue it soon..loved it..superb..                                                                                                                   

Thanks so much! Will continue soon. :)

CrazySandhirian IF-Dazzler
CrazySandhirian
CrazySandhirian

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Awesome OS Amreen!
The BreakUp...
Yeah...
Surely heartbreaking for any SAnDhirian!
Love the way u penned it down!
Awesome job!
And Continue..Please!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamika2692001

IndianFariyTale Senior Member
IndianFariyTale
IndianFariyTale

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Girl , that was amazing ClapClap
  I loved , how you showed Randhir's one track , revenge set mind . I really hope the CV's don't split them up though Cry

Comparing a broken machine to them , was genius ! And the last part , when Randhir paged through the scrapbook , had me near tears . 
You definitely  continue this story . I badly want to see , how they work through it 

Anamika2692001

shivika838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivika838
shivika838

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:11am | IP Logged
ohh !! u were amazing dear Clap cant believe that it is ur first OS Big smile
i love the way u portrayed each dialogue and Sandhir's emotion Tongue

do continue Smile

Anamika2692001

SangRegal IF-Rockerz
SangRegal
SangRegal

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika2692001

Hi guys. This is my first ever OS on IF...I'm really nervous! Don't be! it's a nice forum!

This OS is based on some spoiler which was posted on FB...about Sandhir breaking up in the near future!Cry  Spoilers..can only spoil the mood these days, but on a positive side this os was written. Well I don't read Sandhir at all nor do I ship them intensely, but I am a Randhir fan and I was sorta pissed to know about that spoiler.

Hope you like it. Smile

Before starting, I'd like to dedicate this OS to Moony87.
The most affable, friendly, funny and sweet girl I've met on IF, who encouraged me to go ahead with this. Love you, Chandu di! HeartEmbarrassed  Moony is the best yaar! Glad she pushed you to write!

Here it goes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a cold evening in the mechanical lab of FITE, Randhir and Sanyukta stood facing each other...yet another fight, yet another misunderstanding. (There you get that Vibe of Oh OH..Trouble incoming!)

"I've already told you Randhir, I am not going to work in Renuka Ma'am's company. I am not going to support you in this stupid revenge," said Sanyukta, with blazing eyes and a determined stance.

Randhir was furious hearing the words 'stupid revenge' from Sanyukta's mouth.

He tightened his hands into fists, trying to control the anger which was rushing through his veins.

"STUPID REVENGE!" He hollered, loud enough for the whole town of Roorkee to hear. LOL i love hyberboles. Hollered! i LOVE that word as well!

"That woman destroyed my father's life and my life too! She was never a good mother or wife... all she ever cared about was her career and her happiness. She was and will always be selfish.
No. I have to fulfil the promise I made to Dad," he said.

"But you should try to understand your mother's situation as well. She worked so that she could raise you and-"

Sanyukta was interrupted by the sound of a machine being broken.
And then, at that moment, everything fell apart...just like the machine parts.

Randhir turned towards Sanyukta with a smirk and said, "You know what? I should have known. I should have known that all women are the same. That all their promises are fake. That they are not caring and genuine but manipulative and selfish. Just like that Renuka Sanyal. You'll obviously defend her. Because YOU are just like her. You would choose your career over me any day." Whoops. This is like the hold your head with hands moment. like "Oh you didn't!"

"I expected a bit too much from you. I am the biggest fool ever!! You also betrayed me...like everyone else does, and always has. So now, you listen to me."

"I BREAK UP WITH YOU, SANYUKTA AGARWAL! And I will destroy not only that Renuka Sanyal, but you too." Now I may sound like a sadist, but I liked this. Because the MCP, arrogant, self assured RD is back! I was thirsty for a glimpse of the tsunami within him. Well done!

Sanyukta looked right into Randhir's eyes, and with a mirthless smile, said, "So it's over. Once and for all. I break up with you too, Randhir Singh Shekhawat. I don't give a damn about where you go or what you do now. But remember one thing...this revenge will not only destroy the ones you want to hurt...it will lead you towards YOUR OWN DOOM. And when you burn in the hell created by you, maybe you'll realise what I was trying to say. Goodbye." Since I don't even like Sanyukta I kinda scoffed and went "Yeah right, you know him, you could have been more careful, calling his revenge stupid, calling his only motivation in life stupid, bad move Girl. You could have eased him into it slow, baby steps." But she is angry and angry people never use their heads..not like they use instinct.

Without even a second glance, Randhir left the lab.

Sanyukta just stared as he left behind the broken pieces of the machine...and also the broken pieces of her heart. She didn't even notice when tears started flowing down her cheeks. Tears of anger, pain, hurt and sorrow. She wiped her tears and walked back to her room, dragging her feet like a lifeless zombie. Like i said, don't care about sanyukta. but felt a lil bad for her. So yes, you nailed it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randhir banged the door as he entered his room. He was all alone. He shouted and screamed and threw things all around. And then, he came across a scrapbook...the same scrapbook which Sanyukta had gifted to him. With shaking hands, he opened the scrapbook and flipped through it. Their first meeting, first challenge, first competition, first fight...first kiss. All the memories came rushing back to him. he's just torturing himself more.

And then, he just fell apart. Whatever little strength he had was gone. He could feel his heart being crushed under a road roller.  Love the metaphor!

With the scrapbook in his hand, unbearable pain in his heart and tears in his eyes, Randhir passed out on the floor.

So that's it guys! How was it? I hope you all liked it. Smile I did, but damn girl, you have good grammar skills and you know your way around words!

Please like if you think this OS is good enough to be liked and surely do comment.Embarrassed Constructive criticism is welcome. I have nothing to critique really...not yet. This was absolutely amazing for a first work. I don't really read sandhir (More of a vidarth person) but maybe might be tempted to read your words!

PS- I'm thinking of writing two sequels to this OS. They'll be about the aftermath of the break up and its effects on Randhir and Sanyukta. One will be in RD's POV and the other will be in Sanyu's POV. But I'll continue only if you guys want me to. So please tell me if I should continue or not. Embarrassed Continue! However I will review only the RD one! Is that K!

LOTSA LOVE
AMREEN Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asya_luverAnamika2692001

HotFuzz IF-Rockerz
HotFuzz
HotFuzz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
This is brilliant ...you are an awesome writer.

Keep writing more and do PM me

Anamika2692001

SHQ_forever Groupbie
SHQ_forever
SHQ_forever

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
this was superb!!
and this was your 1st os!!!! 
omg!! 
<3
do pm me!