India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

My first OS- Break UP :(

Anamika2692001 IF-Dazzler
Anamika2692001
Anamika2692001

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hi guys. This is my first ever OS on IF...I'm really nervous!

This OS is based on some spoiler which was posted on FB...about Sandhir breaking up in the near future!Cry

Hope you like it.

Before starting, I'd like to dedicate this OS to Moony87.
The most affable, friendly, funny and sweet girl I've met on IF, who encouraged me to go ahead with this. Love you, Chandu di! HeartEmbarrassed

Here it goes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a cold evening in the mechanical lab of FITE, Randhir and Sanyukta stood facing each other...yet another fight, yet another misunderstanding.

"I've already told you Randhir, I am not going to work in Renuka Ma'am's company. I am not going to support you in this stupid revenge," said Sanyukta, with blazing eyes and a determined stance.

Randhir was furious hearing the words 'stupid revenge' from Sanyukta's mouth.

He tightened his hands into fists, trying to control the anger which was rushing through his veins.

"STUPID REVENGE!" He hollered, loud enough for the whole town of Roorkee to hear.

"That woman destroyed my father's life and my life too! She was never a good mother or wife... all she ever cared about was her career and her happiness. She was and will always be selfish.
No. I have to fulfil the promise I made to Dad," he said.

"But you should try to understand your mother's situation as well. She worked so that she could raise you and-"

Sanyukta was interrupted by the sound of a machine being broken.
And then, at that moment, everything fell apart...just like the machine parts.

Randhir turned towards Sanyukta with a smirk and said, "You know what? I should have known. I should have known that all women are the same. That all their promises are fake. That they are not caring and genuine but manipulative and selfish. Just like that Renuka Sanyal. You'll obviously defend her. Because YOU are just like her. You would choose your career over me any day."

"I expected a bit too much from you. I am the biggest fool ever!! You also betrayed me...like everyone else does, and always has. So now, you listen to me."

"I BREAK UP WITH YOU, SANYUKTA AGARWAL! And I will destroy not only that Renuka Sanyal, but you too."

Sanyukta looked right into Randhir's eyes, and with a mirthless smile, said, "So it's over. Once and for all. I break up with you too, Randhir Singh Shekhawat. I don't give a damn about where you go or what you do now. But remember one thing...this revenge will not only destroy the ones you want to hurt...it will lead you towards YOUR OWN DOOM. And when you burn in the hell created by you, maybe you'll realise what I was trying to say. Goodbye."

Without even a second glance, Randhir left the lab.

Sanyukta just stared as he left behind the broken pieces of the machine...and also the broken pieces of her heart. She didn't even notice when tears started flowing down her cheeks. Tears of anger, pain, hurt and sorrow. She wiped her tears and walked back to her room, dragging her feet like a lifeless zombie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randhir banged the door as he entered his room. He was all alone. He shouted and screamed and threw things all around. And then, he came across a scrapbook...the same scrapbook which Sanyukta had gifted to him. With shaking hands, he opened the scrapbook and flipped through it. Their first meeting, first challenge, first competition, first fight...first kiss. All the memories came rushing back to him.

And then, he just fell apart. Whatever little strength he had was gone. He could feel his heart being crushed under a road roller.

With the scrapbook in his hand, unbearable pain in his heart and tears in his eyes, Randhir passed out on the floor.

So that's it guys! How was it? I hope you all liked it. Smile

Please like if you think this OS is good enough to be liked and surely do comment.Embarrassed Constructive criticism is welcome.

PS- I'm thinking of writing two sequels to this OS. They'll be about the aftermath of the break up and its effects on Randhir and Sanyukta. One will be in RD's POV and the other will be in Sanyu's POV. But I'll continue only if you guys want me to. So please tell me if I should continue or not. Embarrassed

LOTSA LOVE
AMREEN Wink

Edited by Anamika2692001 - 21 December 2014 at 1:05pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raiAnnebanmonsoonrainbowchandkataraSHQ_foreverharekrishnahareritul19anuaskifZyrakasturiroy18LuvSHQBornAriesSexySince1999foreverhersCrazySandhirianSrujana7.MaNanmika17.Vyshali.don girlsHotFuzz_Padfoot__Angel_love_shivika838newmoon18CrazyKupKakesMoony87

foreverhers IF-Dazzler
foreverhers
foreverhers

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Aiyoo! Seems like I'm the first lucky person to come across this OS..Yay!LOL
RESERVED
UNRESERVED

Where were you all these days girl??? I just can't believe that this is your first OS...
This OS is a finest piece of art which evokes many ironical feelings be it agonizing or soothing, simultaneously.
You have overwhelmed me with both heart warming and heart wrenching emotions. Kudos to you girl for presenting this entire forthcoming senario with such magnificence.
Randhir, although, might be blinded by the flames of revenge coursing in his veins but once it subsides, he's going to repent it...
You have beautifully and fantastically penned down the emotional turmoil both Randhir and Sanyukta are facing.
I was really shattered to learn about the promo but I'm glad that atleast it has some positive imapct on our forum and we got an extremely splendid writer...

We are gonna get two sequels of this OS???
Hell, I'm eagerly waiting for them already..
If possible then pen them today and post them tomorrow...
Ah! This OS was really a treat to read.
Do write more sis...

Regards
Keya

P.S.- ah! It seems as if I have blabbered out much.. Hope you don't doze off while reading this review. I got carried away.LOL

Edited by -foreverhers- - 21 December 2014 at 1:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanAnamika2692001

Anamika2692001
Anamika2692001

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -foreverhers-

reservedLOL

Jaldi unres kar dena. LOL 

And I'm expecting a long and analytical review. After all, you're a great writer, and so philosophical. Embarrassed

Hope you liked it, Keya di. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foreverhers

foreverhers IF-Dazzler
foreverhers
foreverhers

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika2692001

reservedLOL

[/DIV]
Jaldi unres kar dena. LOL

And I'm expecting a long and analytical review. After all, you're a great writer, and so philosophical. Embarrassed

Hope you liked it, Keya di. Smile[/

Moi abhi unres karne waali hoon meri sweet sis...
Kya?! Kisi ne meri taarif ki.. Shocked Moi not at all good sis, specially after reading this OS, I think I have to improve my story writing...
Philosophical? Tu zara mil moi ko scraps mein moi tere ko philosophy batati hoon..
Aiyooo... Sirf Keya bolo.LOL

Anamika2692001

Anamika2692001
Anamika2692001

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Aiyoo! Seems like I'm the first lucky person to come across this OS..Yay!LOL
RESERVED
UNRESERVED

Where were you all these days girl??? I just can't believe that this is your first OS...
This OS is a finest piece of art which evokes many ironical feelings be it agonizing or soothing, simultaneously.
You have overwhelmed me with both heart warming and heart wrenching emotions. Kudos to you girl for presenting this entire forthcoming senario with such magnificence.
Randhir, although, might be blinded by the flames of revenge coursing in his veins but once it subsides, he's going to repent it...
You have beautifully and fantastically penned down the emotional turmoil both Randhir and Sanyukta are facing.
I was really shattered to learn about the promo but I'm glad that atleast it has some positive imapct on our forum and we got an extremely splendid writer...

We are gonna get two sequels of this OS???
Hell, I'm eagerly waiting for them already..
If possible then pen them today and post them tomorrow...
Ah! This OS was really a treat to read.
Do write more sis...

Regards
Keya

P.S.- ah! It seems as if I have blabbered out much.. Hope you don't doze off while reading this review. I got carried away.LOL

Thank you so much! Embarrassed I don't know what else to say.
Will surely update soon. Smile
Good night.
Paravi IF-Dazzler
Paravi
Paravi

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
yepiii.. Technically I am second
* glares at keya *
Better luck next time...
Coming to the os
Don't tell me this is your first os...??
How can someone write so beautifully for
The first time depicting each and every thing
Through which we could relate...??
It was a beautiful os...
Although it was a sad one but
Writing a sad os is the most difficult task
Atleast for me .. And you have written a sad os
As your first os... Good work girl
You described each and every a sentiment
Fantastically ...!! But still I hope this just remains a
Os ...!! It should not be shown in the show..
And obviously it should continue...
Yeh koi puchne ki baat hai.. Hehe
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm
Love Janavi

Anamika2692001

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Amreen Hug wow! wow! just amazing... :) :) 

Its ur first oS?? wow! i can see another  budding writer of the forum..that too so talented...  :) :* 

Coming to the OS...OMG! its sheer brilliance... u depicted Randhir perfectly... as he is... the short tempered RSS ... wow! 

Sanyukta...yeah! those words uttered by her...is so similar to her character... that means u penned both the character flawlessly ... awesome ... Hug 

u r asking whether to continue??? :O Shocked so listen to me...if u dont continue it... I will spam ur post ... hahah!!! ROFL ab bolo? ROFL

and Thank U for the PM ... Hug

Continue soon ... Embarrassed

Anamika2692001

Angel__Tamanna IF-Rockerz
Angel__Tamanna
Angel__Tamanna

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Res

Uness

Hey dear,
this was awsm