Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Love scenes for AKDHA (imagine) (Page 3)

._.Bubbles._. IF-Dazzler
._.Bubbles._.
._.Bubbles._.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...prithibi...

Guys!!wake up wake up..our forum is drowning..
yes is it darling drowningCry
 we need to excite it come one we can do it post scene what you imagine or wish to happen and crack jokes and just make it gun Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zayn_1Dholic

._.Bubbles._. IF-Dazzler
._.Bubbles._.
._.Bubbles._.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Excellent conceptual ideas dear!
 thanks a alotBig smile
Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
But sofia they rnt undrstnding yrr..check in anaarkali's entry post..what i have written and what susan replied..i want to make them undrstand u check that

._.Bubbles._.

._.Bubbles._. IF-Dazzler
._.Bubbles._.
._.Bubbles._.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

But sofia they rnt undrstnding yrr..check in anaarkali's entry post..what i have written and what susan replied..i want to make them undrstand u check that
are you tlking bout not to blame the actors cuz if what i understand forum is dead because people not enjoying JA again but we can make forum fun by recollecting the pass and mking jokes and adding scenes what we will like to see 
FYI i am sure CVS does check people threads stories comment ect so if they see what we hv to say and our scenes they might take it in to consideration Smile 
and yes we both are angry on how d trps drop cuz of the writers we cant do nothing Disapprove

Edited by Sofia3000 - 22 December 2014 at 2:24pm
swatiluthra Goldie
swatiluthra
swatiluthra

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Awesome scene. Kash yeh ho. But these cvs r bent on showing the forced salim n his love life. Ouch

._.Bubbles._.

Rutuja... IF-Dazzler
Rutuja...
Rutuja...

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofia3000

<font size="4" face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#00ff00">This is one i imagine and wish it happenSmile</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Lets start from how Salim bash his mum okay
Sooo
<font color="#9900ff">Jodha is in her room crying standing by the window(afternoon time)remembering what Salim told her by the gateand Akbar come and see like her like this, so he went and hug her to console, so Jodha began to cry blah blah blah... they break the hug Akbar ask why are crying Jodha(he call her by her name) she start to explain why Blah blah blah... so then Akbar want to cheer her up so he started to tease her>>>> he grab he her waist and pull her to him and her hand on his shoulder and he start</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Jalal- so MUZ u dont have no more love for me</font>Wink
<font color="#ff00ff">Jodha- slide her hand around his neck and start playing with his hair and said- i fed up tell you that i you will always have a big place in my heart and i will always be yoursSmileWink</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Jalal- well i will like you to prove it</font>Wink
<font color="#9900ff">Jalal start to lean in for a kiss while she was trying to break loose so he pull her harder and she was like "</font></font><font color="#9900ff"><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Shahenshah</font><font face="Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif">"</font></font><font face="Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"> </font></font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#9900ff">but our Jalal being Jalal still goes in for the kiss but all of a sudden a little girl run in her hoja</font> <font color="#cc0099">"MASA!!!!!!"</font> <font color="#9900ff">Jodha and Jalal push away from each and was still in shock by they littledaughterarrival (i dont know if they had a daughter in the history but it will fit good >>>>she came with Maan Bai from Amer cause she went to visit her grandparents)</font>
<font color="#ff00ff">Jodha-she get whole of herself and say - (i dont know her name so i am making up one) Pari!!!!!</font><font color="#9900ff">>>>and the little one run in for a hug and she said</font> " <font color="#cc0066">Masa why is abbu here he notsupposeto be in DEK" with a little giggle "what were u both doing???</font>"Wink <font color="#9900ff">both JJ shock with that question</font>
<font color="#ff00ff">Jodha- nothing we were just talking... am beta when did you arrive</font>
<font color="#cc0066">Pari- masa you are asking me that like you forgot i was coming back home today and you didnt even come by the gate to receive</font>>><font color="#9900ff">she said with a puppy face>>while Jalal was just laughingsilentlywhich he get a glare from Jodha</font>
<font color="#ff00ff">Jodha-okay sweety i am sorry u know your bhaijaan is here</font><font color="#9900ff">>> to divert her little one mind</font>
<font color="#cc0066">Pari-_sachi!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile i want to meet him nowSmile</font>s<font color="#9900ff">aid Pari jumping</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Jalal-okay but clam down but i think you forget me u didnt even hug me or kiss me</font>><font color="#9900ff">>said Jalal with a pout then Pari went and hug him and give him a kiss and said</font> "<font color="#cc0033">Are you happy now can we go and meet my Bhaijaan"</font>Big smile<font color="#9900ff">>>said pari with a pout</font>
<font color="#9900ff">JJ together - YES!! and they leave with there little baby girl to go and meet SalimSmile (btw she is 5yrs>>dont know)</font>

</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#cc00ff">#with_love_bubblesHeart

</font></font>
<font color="#cc00ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Guys please do leave your scenes what you imagine and will like to happen ect...
And hope you enjoy this threadSmile
I will really like if you can reply in English because i am now learning Hindi but i do understand certain thing>>>>> with loveHeart
</font>HeartHeartHeartHeart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart<font color="#cc00ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><i></i></font>

abb rula doge kya tum log... i know this won't happen
i mean vo romance wala section was too good

but i know cvs wont show AKdha's daughter

did u heard yesterday .. when they intro all 3 daughters voice over said sabki maa alag thi but pita sirf ek AKBar..

m soo disappointed ...

._.Bubbles._.

._.Bubbles._. IF-Dazzler
._.Bubbles._.
._.Bubbles._.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutuja...

Originally posted by Sofia3000

<font size="4" face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#00ff00">This is one i imagine and wish it happenSmile</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Lets start from how Salim bash his mum okay
Sooo
<font color="#9900ff">Jodha is in her room crying standing by the window(afternoon time)remembering what Salim told her by the gateand Akbar come and see like her like this, so he went and hug her to console, so Jodha began to cry blah blah blah... they break the hug Akbar ask why are crying Jodha(he call her by her name) she start to explain why Blah blah blah... so then Akbar want to cheer her up so he started to tease her>>>> he grab he her waist and pull her to him and her hand on his shoulder and he start</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Jalal- so MUZ u dont have no more love for me</font>Wink
<font color="#ff00ff">Jodha- slide her hand around his neck and start playing with his hair and said- i fed up tell you that i you will always have a big place in my heart and i will always be yoursSmileWink</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Jalal- well i will like you to prove it</font>Wink
<font color="#9900ff">Jalal start to lean in for a kiss while she was trying to break loose so he pull her harder and she was like "</font></font><font color="#9900ff"><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Shahenshah</font><font face="Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif">"</font></font><font face="Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"> </font></font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#9900ff">but our Jalal being Jalal still goes in for the kiss but all of a sudden a little girl run in her hoja</font> <font color="#cc0099">"MASA!!!!!!"</font> <font color="#9900ff">Jodha and Jalal push away from each and was still in shock by they littledaughterarrival (i dont know if they had a daughter in the history but it will fit good >>>>she came with Maan Bai from Amer cause she went to visit her grandparents)</font>
<font color="#ff00ff">Jodha-she get whole of herself and say - (i dont know her name so i am making up one) Pari!!!!!</font><font color="#9900ff">>>>and the little one run in for a hug and she said</font> " <font color="#cc0066">Masa why is abbu here he notsupposeto be in DEK" with a little giggle "what were u both doing???</font>"Wink <font color="#9900ff">both JJ shock with that question</font>
<font color="#ff00ff">Jodha- nothing we were just talking... am beta when did you arrive</font>
<font color="#cc0066">Pari- masa you are asking me that like you forgot i was coming back home today and you didnt even come by the gate to receive</font>>><font color="#9900ff">she said with a puppy face>>while Jalal was just laughingsilentlywhich he get a glare from Jodha</font>
<font color="#ff00ff">Jodha-okay sweety i am sorry u know your bhaijaan is here</font><font color="#9900ff">>> to divert her little one mind</font>
<font color="#cc0066">Pari-_sachi!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile i want to meet him nowSmile</font>s<font color="#9900ff">aid Pari jumping</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Jalal-okay but clam down but i think you forget me u didnt even hug me or kiss me</font>><font color="#9900ff">>said Jalal with a pout then Pari went and hug him and give him a kiss and said</font> "<font color="#cc0033">Are you happy now can we go and meet my Bhaijaan"</font>Big smile<font color="#9900ff">>>said pari with a pout</font>
<font color="#9900ff">JJ together - YES!! and they leave with there little baby girl to go and meet SalimSmile (btw she is 5yrs>>dont know)</font>

</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#cc00ff">#with_love_bubblesHeart

</font></font>
<font color="#cc00ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Guys please do leave your scenes what you imagine and will like to happen ect...
And hope you enjoy this threadSmile
I will really like if you can reply in English because i am now learning Hindi but i do understand certain thing>>>>> with loveHeart
</font>HeartHeartHeartHeart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart<font color="#cc00ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><i></i></font>

abb rula doge kya tum log... i know this won't happen
i mean vo romance wala section was too good
yea it wont but all we can do it imagine Day Dreaming
but i know cvs wont show AKdha's daughter
they are such fools>>>they need lots of help

did u heard yesterday .. when they intro all 3 daughters voice over said sabki maa alag thi but pita sirf ek AKBar..
Unhappy 

m soo disappointed ...
me tooDisapprove

._.Bubbles._. IF-Dazzler
._.Bubbles._.
._.Bubbles._.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Sofia wonderful update
thanks alotSmile

Go to top